UnevenEdge

AOT FINAL FINAL EPISODE LIKE FOR REALZ THIS TIME U GUISE!!! 2-Hour Finale Special Discussion!!!

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Founder Ymir still operating on her own.  Well crap.  

You're not under Eren's control?  I thought he was letting you, not that he couldn't control you.

He was just saying that Eren's intention is to let them do as they please even though he could potentially control them, but given that Armin is being restrained anyway, the opposite of Eren's intention, he's deduced that the Founder (Ymir) is therefore not under Eren's control and stopping him herself.

Edit: Oh, were talking about him letting Ymir? And that you thought he could control her too if he wanted to. I don't think he can since he doesn't actually have royal blood.

Edited by DangerMouse

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

For some reason I thought that was going to go better than it did lol.

I had a feeling since I thought she was talking about being more strategic and then did a suicide charge on the nape.

Even though I thought Armin suggested he wouldn't even be there thanks to the warhammer?

Edited by DangerMouse

2 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I am stoked for it. Looks like Toonami is starting off the 24 the right way with DS and LR!!

Yeah...i mean i thought it was fizzling out but apparently not. 2 solid pick ups for sure

• Like 2