UnevenEdge

AOT FINAL FINAL EPISODE LIKE FOR REALZ THIS TIME U GUISE!!! 2-Hour Finale Special Discussion!!!

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

All of the country analogs of the world are being destroyed.  Those damn Titans have gotten all over the whole world!  The Rumbling is going in all directions!

There couldn't possibly have been enough titans in those walls though to spread out and trample the whole world if you think about it. The father out they got, the more thinned out they'd have to be in order to trample everything, but it's anime so no point in being all logical about it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

There couldn't possibly have been enough titans in those walls though to spread out and trample the whole world if you think about it. The father out they got, the more thinned out they'd have to be in order to trample everything, but it's anime so no point in being all logical about it.

Well, the way I had figured it, the same wave of Titans that are destroying Marley, would then go on to destroy the other countries.  The fact they are everywhere already is kind of crazy. 

But yeah, this show gave up being grounded a long time ago.  Shit just turned into magic after a while haha. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Well, the way I had figured it, the same wave of Titans that are destroying Marley, would then go on to destroy the other countries.  The fact they are everywhere already is kind of crazy. 

But yeah, this show gave up being grounded a long time ago.  Shit just turned into magic after a while haha. 

Hmmm, I think they're out there more because it's that they've already passed through most areas. As for how long it would take, I think that's just a necessarily evil of a show.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Only way I thought to make any sense of it is that Eren is in control of them and knows where the population centers are, so it is conceivable he's sending out targeted waves that just make it seems like they're going everywhere.

3 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Hmmm, I think they're out there more because it's that they've already passed through most areas. As for how long it would take, I think that's just a necessarily evil of a show.

So these are the same Titans and they already passed through most of Marley? 

Well, the Titans may appear to be moving sort of slow, but only because they're so big and and from such a distance.  At a long distance, objects to appear to move slower than they actually are.

Still, the heroes aren't saving as many people as I thought now, if the Titans have gone this far and are already destroying every other country.

• Like 1