UnevenEdge

i dont know what to do about this

ghostrek

On 7/13/2023 at 3:52 AM, ghostrek said:

People keep on offering me weed at my work and I don't want to smoke it

i am nothing against it I just don't want to do it

I do not smoke either and have the same issue because a lot of people around me smoke weed, especially now that it is legal in my state. 

I think they are just trying to be nice, so I thank them but tell them that I am good. 

• Like 1

Offering you how?  Like they’re smoking and they offer it, do they try to sell you some, or just give you some to take home?  

I wish I had this problem. 😆

just say “no thanks” or if you know people that partake take it and give it to them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

Nobody ever surrounded me and hounded me to smoke cigarettes or use drugs😆  This is why these programs failed. The people running them had their heads up their own asses and only made us all more curious 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Nobody ever surrounded me and hounded me to smoke cigarettes or use drugs😆  This is why these programs failed. The people running them had their heads up their own asses and only made us all more curious 

That shit trips me out....Shady dude rolls up "the first one is free"

NEVER HAPPENED.  I was introduced to drugs by other people doing drugs and as soon as they see you doing their drugs, they wanna know what you got on it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, André Toulon said:

That shit trips me out....Shady dude rolls up "the first one is free"

NEVER HAPPENED.  I was introduced to drugs by other people doing drugs and as soon as they see you doing their drugs, they wanna know what you got on it.

Only way I ever got shit for free was when I bought a bundle I’d get thrown a couple of bags extra, but that bs they try to push where dealers just spawn on corners giving free drugs to people is a doodoo fantasy land story 😆

• Haha 2