UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor the Fourth Challenge: Wait, You Put WHAT In The Punch?

Game Master

Just now, discolé monade said:

yeah, that part is clear. why are you bringing my name into your choice?

Because I feel like I was the cause of your leaving the game and I think it's only fair that you compete and I leave instead.

26 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Actually, i'm just gonna drop out of the game, effective immediately, and I'd like for disco to take my place.

Y'all have fun.

Stop it.  Just, stop.

Disco won immunity so she’s practically guaranteed a trip to the next round.  You quitting isn’t helping.

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

Stop it.  Just, stop.

Disco won immunity so she’s practically guaranteed a trip to the next round.  You quitting isn’t helping.

I think he's dropping out for other reasons as well.  This week has been somewhat hellish for him dealing with his grandparent's ailing health.

Also, @Gemini have you heard of sundowning? Late afternoon and early evening can be difficult for some people with Alzheimer's disease. They may experience sundowning—restlessness, agitation, irritability, or confusion that can begin or worsen as daylight begins to fade—often just when tired caregivers need a break.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

This guy gets it.....🤜🤛🏾

Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin....bout to feed you your own nanners.

Guess we’ll see. I’ll be submitting sometime today….maybe. Just get ready to put your foot in your mouth. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

EDIT: Pretty sure I was talking to myself here, now that I think about it.

Edited by The_annoying_one
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The following is a recollection of the first-ever Banana Sticker Day. Names and events have not been changed, because screw the innocent.

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Charles Foster Offdensen, manager of Dethklok and your emcee for this evening. Welcome to the finale of the first Banana Sticker Day! That's right, everyone. It's officially time for the banana pudding eating contest. 

There's been a slight change of plans. All participants have mysteriously fallen ill, so all members of Dethklok will be taking their places.You know who they all are, so let's get this [expletive deleted] over with. I'm busy. The rules are simple: there are none. Last man standing wins.
The contest took hours to finish, so all details will not be published. I know that everyone wanted Nathan to win, but too bad. In a stunning upset, your winner by a landslide, and first ever Banana Sticker Day champion is.......PICKLES!!!!! This concludes our festivities for the year. Now get the [expletive] out!!

Original-Nilla-Wafer-Banana-Pudding.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 7/13/2023 at 12:55 AM, André Toulon said:

Oh yeah...there's this. I should probably be doing this

I don't have air conditioning...there is 0 motivation right now.  Well that's not entirely true, I've been experiencing occasional bouts of energy...so maybe in one of my moments of clarity I'll get something going.  If not then I'll have to submit the little bit that I've typed out so far outlining stuff.  I'M NOT A MACHINE! :LithiumSmileyIndifferent: well that's not entirely true either...we're all biological machine.  IT'S EVEN HOT AT NIGHT!:distraught: I WANNA BE UP IN THE MOUNTAINS RIGHT NOW!  But not really because I hear there's some pretty bad flooding up there causing roads to cave in and landslides and such...

:LithiumSmileyIndifferent: I'm done talking now.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

opo.thumb.png.35ec430161a9fcd37fc63684d58a3768.png

Here we see a father forcing his son to undress while taking on the form of bananas....Notice the hand motions of the father....This represents the return of Potassimous.

c016af4fe668d9ffc7828e4fa20b8b4a33acea23

Be aware of the media..They will try to sway your young with favorable images of banana stickers being whimsy.

th?id=OIP.XF8CbbwyFrd7n0ioaQarpQHaEK&pid

DO NOT CELEBRATE THIS HOLIDAY....STAY WOKE.

We must put an end to the hysteria.

tumblr_pl49unuB4o1u545pyo1_400.gifv

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Vela said:

I don't have air conditioning...there is 0 motivation right now.  Well that's not entirely true, I've been experiencing occasional bouts of energy...so maybe in one of my moments of clarity I'll get something going.  If not then I'll have to submit the little bit that I've typed out so far outlining stuff.  I'M NOT A MACHINE! :LithiumSmileyIndifferent: well that's not entirely true either...we're all biological machine.  IT'S EVEN HOT AT NIGHT!:distraught: I WANNA BE UP IN THE MOUNTAINS RIGHT NOW!  But not really because I hear there's some pretty bad flooding up there causing roads to cave in and landslides and such...

:LithiumSmileyIndifferent: I'm done talking now.

Aw, so sorry about your AC! :(

I’ve been looking forward to what you and Leichenvene have had to share for awhile now if that helps any. Just hope you’re staying cool and hydrated!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, [classic swim] said:

I’ve been looking forward to what you and Leichenvene have had to share for awhile now if that helps any. Just hope you’re staying cool and hydrated!

I have, too. I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Recipe for Banana Cream Pie for Banana Sticker Day (or ways to drive off crazed fans without too much damage at concerts)

Ingredients:

Sugar (enough to rot your teeth)              

Flour (however much you want.  I'm not eating it.)

3 egg yolks

1 stick butter

dash of vanilla and store bought pasty crust (whatever is the cheapest. I'm not made of money.)

4 bananas (duh)

(For crazed fans: add high dose of laxatives: for the get up and go feeling.)

How to make Banana Cream Pie:

1. Combine the dry ingredients in a saucepan and stir in the milk ya dingus.

2. Bring to a boil and cook until thick.  If it's on fire, you did something wrong.

3. Whisk the milk mixture into the yolks, then whisk the egg mixture in the saucepan.

4.  Cook for 2 more minutes, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and butter.

5. Place the banana slices in the preshell, then pour the milk mixture over the bananas.

6.  Bake the pie at 450 F for roughly 25 minutes until the filling is set or 45 minutes

if you want it to come out as hard as a rock and possibly on fire.

7.  Chill before serving.  If you make several pies, start a food fight.  Also a great way to get rid

of pesky fans at a concert.

• Like 5

I have no idea how to write for Metalocalypse and had no interest in watching the show

after a few minutes so this is what I came up with.  Yeah it's something completely different and I ended up

copying a banana cream pie recipe from the internet and adding a banana cream pie YT video but this is the best I could do.

• Like 4

How would you like to win a one-of-a-kind GOLDEN BANANA STICKER?

Just run the golden banana sticker gauntlet at what is very clearly just the shuttered remains of Action Park in New Jersey our totally legitimate don't worry about it obstacle course!

To enter, just scream "I WANT A BANANA STICKER!" after dark and we will find you!*

*No cops

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

tldr:  Scroll down to Klokbox Eve drop-boxes to better understand the video.

image.png.e30224ab29f6dcf2750e4d83f9d7e4b8.png 

Banana Sticker Day                              

From Wickpedia the free encyclopedia (no not really)

Premise:  Banana Sticker Day was originally designed as a single day event where participants engaged in various activities that were meant to test a person's fortitude.  Today, Banana Sticker Day is a five day event set in different locations around the thousand acres of land known as Mordland, where each day participants are presented with a different challenge.

How it came to be five days:  Indicative to the holidays’ founding fathers, the five band members of Dethklok relentlessly disagreed with which activities should be included in said event, so instead, every year the five band members come up with a new challenge of their own design.

The reward:  If you complete a challenge and make it out alive (and within the set time limit) you are given a banana sticker by the actual band member who came up with the challenge you managed to survive.  The stickers are so coveted for two reasons; it means that you've personally met and were able to converse with at least one of the band members and it also serves as a ticket to Fan Day (a tour of Mordhaus and a viewing of unreleased song(s)) in the Main Murder Hall.  Those are the only two reasons.

How:   Pre registration is required for monetary and legal reasons and also to secure a lot number for camping in designated camping sites around Mordland.  Over the years close knit camping-communities have been forged and unique traditions have been formed.  Entire forts or mini villages are temporarily erected annually by Dethfan communities.  Raiding and pillaging is encouraged and inevitable.

When:  Traditionally eager Dethfans stay up all night partaking in Banana themed pastimes with their friends and family (sharing memories and saying goodbye) five nights prior to Banana Sticker Day.  This night has been dubbed Klokbox Eve.

Klokbox Eve drop-boxes:  Thousands of small black boxes are dropped randomly from the air with clues to what challenges you may encounter during the upcoming event. This is done on or around midnight following the fourth Thursday in November, adding an entirely new and terrifying element to Black Friday as Dethfans flood the stores in order to stock up on supplies and weapons based off of the clues they have received that same morning.  The gates to Mordland open the next day on Saturday and the challenges ensue two days later on Monday.

Cogs on Gears:  Otherwise referred to as just COG, is the only recurring event that takes place on Mordland at varying times throughout Banana Sticker Day.  It is also the only event where hunting for humans is legally allowed.  For a hefty price you can enter a free-for-all weapon-of-choice hunting grounds.  You’re opponents; everybody.  However, you gain the most if you can take down a Klokateer.  If you manage this feat, and return with the defeated Klocateer’s hood, you may don their hood and begin your barbarous training as an official Klokateer yourself. [ for those of you unfamiliar - Klokateers run the inner workings of Metalocalypse and are branded with the image of a gear on the nape of their necks, hence the name of the event.]

Side Quest:  The tower of Babble.  There is a myth that if you succeed in building a tower high enough to reach the floating Mordhaus it is possible to earn a banana sticker.  Quite a few people choose to spend the five days attempting such a feat, returning each year with improved plans and visions.  Many have tried, many have died, nobody has succeeded.  Chances are if you step foot on Mordhaus grounds unannounced a Klokateer will take you out with their .50 caliber rifles.  Maybe one day, someday, someone will be lucky enough find out.

The Klockboxes have dropped.  You know what that means - time to head to the stores for supplies!  Still unsure about the clues?  One word;  Murmaider. Good luck out there!  And Happy Banana Sticker Day!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 7/15/2023 at 1:21 AM, blueraven1999 said:

banana cream pie recipe from the internet and adding a banana cream pie YT video 

I've never tried to make cream pie anything...it's way easier than I thought :RoboTeeth:

On 7/14/2023 at 8:07 AM, [classic swim] said:

The flooding brought the temp down...but bringing everything up three flights of stairs from the basement to the attic brought my temp back up XD  THANK YOU!  I did my best to stay hydrated. 

And there's a new character now, her name is Aubrey, General Manager at Doom's Day Emporium.  It's hard to see in the video but her apron reads "Doom's Day Emporium.  It's time to bunker down." :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

Edited by Vela
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vela said:

tldr:  Scroll down to Klokbox Eve drop-boxes to better understand the video.

image.png.e30224ab29f6dcf2750e4d83f9d7e4b8.png 

Banana Sticker Day                              

From Wickpedia the free encyclopedia (no not really)

Premise:  Banana Sticker Day was originally designed as a single day event where participants engaged in various activities that were meant to test a person's fortitude.  Today, Banana Sticker Day is a five day event set in different locations around the thousand acres of land known as Mordland, where each day participants are presented with a different challenge.

How it came to be five days:  Indicative to the holidays’ founding fathers, the five band members of Dethklok relentlessly disagreed with which activities should be included in said event, so instead, every year the five band members come up with a new challenge of their own design.

The reward:  If you complete a challenge and make it out alive (and within the set time limit) you are given a banana sticker by the actual band member who came up with the challenge you managed to survive.  The stickers are so coveted for two reasons; it means that you've personally met and were able to converse with at least one of the band members and it also serves as a ticket to Fan Day (a tour of Mordhaus and a viewing of unreleased song(s)) in the Main Murder Hall.  Those are the only two reasons.

How:   Pre registration is required for monetary and legal reasons and also to secure a lot number for camping in designated camping sites around Mordland.  Over the years close knit camping-communities have been forged and unique traditions have been formed.  Entire forts or mini villages are temporarily erected annually by Dethfan communities.  Raiding and pillaging is encouraged and inevitable.

When:  Traditionally eager Dethfans stay up all night partaking in Banana themed pastimes with their friends and family (sharing memories and saying goodbye) five nights prior to Banana Sticker Day.  This night has been dubbed Klokbox Eve.

Klokbox Eve drop-boxes:  Thousands of small black boxes are dropped randomly from the air with clues to what challenges you may encounter during the upcoming event. This is done on or around midnight following the fourth Thursday in November, adding an entirely new and terrifying element to Black Friday as Dethfans flood the stores in order to stock up on supplies and weapons based off of the clues they have received that same morning.  The gates to Mordland open the next day on Saturday and the challenges ensue two days later on Monday.

Cogs on Gears:  Otherwise referred to as just COG, is the only recurring event that takes place on Mordland at varying times throughout Banana Sticker Day.  It is also the only event where hunting for humans is legally allowed.  For a hefty price you can enter a free-for-all weapon-of-choice hunting grounds.  You’re opponents; everybody.  However, you gain the most if you can take down a Klokateer.  If you manage this feat, and return with the defeated Klocateer’s hood, you may don their hood and begin your barbarous training as an official Klokateer yourself. [ for those of you unfamiliar - Klokateers run the inner workings of Metalocalypse and are branded with the image of a gear on the nape of their necks, hence the name of the event.]

Side Quest:  The tower of Babble.  There is a myth that if you succeed in building a tower high enough to reach the floating Mordhaus it is possible to earn a banana sticker.  Quite a few people choose to spend the five days attempting such a feat, returning each year with improved plans and visions.  Many have tried, many have died, nobody has succeeded.  Chances are if you step foot on Mordhaus grounds unannounced a Klokateer will take you out with their .50 caliber rifles.  Maybe one day, someday, someone will be lucky enough find out.

The Klockboxes have dropped.  You know what that means - time to head to the stores for supplies!  Still unsure about the clues?  One word;  Murmaider. Good luck out there!  And Happy Banana Sticker Day!

Holy crap, that was awesome!

• Thanks 2

On 7/17/2023 at 8:38 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

WHO THE FUCK IS PHIL???

I didn't see this post until now XD

I came THIS close to using the name Steve because I thought it'd be funny to trigger at least two board members here xD but then I decided that would be too creepy :LithiumSmileyLaugh:  Phil really was my second pick.

On 7/17/2023 at 8:38 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

In my headcanon Phil was some guy she met during the weekend leading up to Banana Sticker Day who lead her on and acted like they were going to team up but in the end he was just using her for her excellence in marksmanship...which is why she laughs about "spatial recognition" implying that it will be his downfall next Banana Sticker Day when she comes gunning for him.  He left her to be eaten by a leviathan so that he could get away unscathed.   But not explaining all of that and having people wonder wtf is way more fun - lends to the lunacy of it all xD  At least I thought so.  It also lets people write their own narrative. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

In my headcanon Phil was some guy she met during the weekend leading up to Banana Sticker Day who lead her on and acted like they were going to team up but in the end he was just using her for her excellence in marksmanship...which is why she laughs about "spatial recognition" implying that it will be his downfall next Banana Sticker Day when she comes gunning for him.  He left her to be eaten by a leviathan so that he could get away unscathed.   But not explaining all of that and having people wonder wtf is way more fun - lends to the lunacy of it all xD  At least I thought so.  It also lets people write their own narrative. :D

who slept with Dr Phil now?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

What does the banana sticker supposed to do

In my fictitious scenario it allows you to meet Dethklok band members and serves as a ticket to "Fan Day" where you get a tour of the castle that Dethklok lives in as well as a private concert that includes songs they haven't released to the public yet.

14 minutes ago, Vela said:

In my fictitious scenario it allows you to meet Dethklok band members and serves as a ticket to "Fan Day" where you get a tour of the castle that Dethklok lives in as well as a private concert that includes songs they haven't released to the public yet.

@Vela god damn that's good writing

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

@Vela god damn that's good writing

^_^ Aw thank you ghosty!

Edited by Vela
Actually I didn't come up with "Fan Day", it was in the show. But I came up with meeting the band members and using the sticker as a ticket.

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

^_^ Aw thank you ghosty!

A fan day or meeting a fan event is a very common thing for most entertainers hell there's ain't a weird subform  of Japanese porn  with that very idea

It's kind a messed up but at whatever

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

A fan day or meeting a fan event is a very common thing for most entertainers hell there's ain't a weird subform  of Japanese porn  with that very idea

It's kind a messed up but at whatever

Well just like anime, there's porn for everything...but I know what you're saying...and possibly you a little better now too.  :LithiumSmileyLaugh: jk

• Haha 3