UnevenEdge

Vote For Our Newest Holiday!

Game Master

The Most Something Time of the Year  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What holiday will we be celebrating?

• Banana Stickers! (Team Dean)
    • 96 Hours of Packard (Team Hank)

This poll is closed to new votes

Vice Chancellor Scoobhog is ready to reward his constituents with a holiday that might just end all holidays... or human existence.  Partying hard isn't just a right, it's an obligation when you're doing it ASMB style.  Team Dean and Team Hank have both proposed some intense holidays for us to partake in, and it's up to you to decide which holiday you would rather survive.

Edited by Game Master

Here are the submissions:

On 7/4/2023 at 9:15 PM, Vela said:

uhhhhhhh...okay then!!!!  Just wondering where everybody is XD  

Team Dean's Submission for the 3rd Survival Challenge:

DethklokGimpWaiver.thumb.JPG.c552d705ea7a8f6ca8da941348c88c3a.JPG

On 7/5/2023 at 3:43 AM, André Toulon said:

I actually thought we meant tonight at midnight but whatever

96 hours of Packard, may the COPD take action in 4 days.

If we can all stand for the 96 Hours of Packard Poem....I take it you  all have it memorized.

ww.thumb.png.1da280a6bc89b0430835c4dafeeef75b.png

7rdar7.jpg

7rdb2u.jpg

7rdbff.jpg

7rdbub.jpg

fail.thumb.jpg.ba2c3365fb35726b020d8b64bd5020e0.jpg

• Like 1

I know I'm a member of Team Dean, but even if I hadn't been part of this competition, I'd choose Banana Stickers Day over 96 Hours of Packard. Having to deal with 30 minutes of Packard is bad enough. (That is, when he posted here.) But 96 hours? That's just...fucking sadistic, man. Like someone killing you, committing necrophilia by anally raping you, and reanimating your corpse while you're being anally raped just to kill you all over again. Imagine that being done repeatedly over the course of ninety-six hours! Yeah, I'll take my chances with Banana Stickers Day any day of the week.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I know I'm a member of Team Dean, but even if I hadn't been part of this competition, I'd choose Banana Stickers Day over 96 Hours of Packard. Having to deal with 30 minutes of Packard is bad enough. (That is, when he posted here.) But 96 hours? That's just...fucking sadistic, man. Like someone killing you, committing necrophilia by anally raping you, and reanimating your corpse while you're being anally raped just to kill you all over again. Imagine that being done repeatedly over the course of ninety-six hours! Yeah, I'll take my chances with Banana Stickers Day any day of the week.

I couldn’t have said this any fucking better myself. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

If I wasn't part of Team Dean I still would have voted for it because of the video.

I get strong Elvira vibes from it and I like Elvira.

I like her too, the actress seems to have a great personality and her character is like the Gothic version of Mae West who I'm also a fan of.

• Like 1

Just now, Vela said:

I like her too, the actress seems to have a great personality and her character is like the Gothic version of Mae West who I'm also a fan of.

I like the actress we used for the video. I think her name was Persephone Schmidt-Mueller or something.

Also, anything glorifying Packard is bad. VOTE TEAM DEAN!

• Like 1

B| Just for the record though...we all know I don't really dress like that, right?   I mean,  power to middle aged goth "chicks" I guess XD  but I dug up an old Halloween wig and face paint that I had on hand for this :ph34r:  

+1? for coming up with the idea two days prior and recording it after dealing with a flash-flood crisis in my basement/garage...nobody knows me well enough to tell how spent I look in the vid...but I can tell xD

• Like 3

I think you did a great job. And personally, I didn't notice (or merely chose to overlook it) because I thought the "spent" look was part of the Goth look you were going for. Either way, you did a great job.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Vela said:

B| Just for the record though...we all know I don't really dress like that, right?   I mean,  power to middle aged goth "chicks" I guess XD  but I dug up an old Halloween wig and face paint that I had on hand for this :ph34r:  

+1? for coming up with the idea two days prior and recording it after dealing with a flash-flood crisis in my basement/garage...nobody knows me well enough to tell how spent I look in the vid...but I can tell xD

Of course that goes without saying.  Halloween wig and face paint looks

wonderful in that video.  It was a great idea.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I like the actress we used for the video. I think her name was Persephone Schmidt-Mueller or something.

Also, anything glorifying Packard is bad. VOTE TEAM DEAN!

lmao.  IT'S LEICHENVENE!!!  Her youtube persona is called Leichenvene.  It means Goat Herder in German!  XD  She'd fit right in at Dethklolk's Mordhaus.

>.> It's...possible I put too much thought into these things;  it's a two minute video but she still has an entire back-story and everything :LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Vela said:

lmao.  IT'S LEICHENVENE!!!  Her youtube persona is called Leichenvene.  It means Goat Herder in German!  XD  She'd fit right in at Dethklolk's Mordhaus.

>.> It's...possible I put too much thought into these things;  it's a two minute video but she still has an entire back-story and everything :LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh::LithiumSmileyLaugh:

That's the character she's playing. Her real name is the one I mentioned. Because...reasons. *shrugs*

Edited by Gemini
Just go with me on this, please?
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gemini said:

That's the character she's playing. Her real name is the one I mentioned. Because...reasons. *shrugs*

Ahhh...I see.

I understand where you're going with the Persephone...but then what...were her family blacksmiths who married her off to a miller?    The craziest part about this is I literally have a friend who's last name is Mueleman and who's hobby/business is blacksmithing. https://www.meuleurgy.com/?fbclid=IwAR0d6lr-JUQtQRR5bczMbzLvVkoiZGD62ZS7tyeri9IyV7FK5MJ_PX6ngVQ AND AND AND!  The wedding that I made that victorian dress for that I posted a few days ago was his wedding.  Weird.

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Ahhh...I see.

I understand where you're going with the Persephone...but then what...were her family blacksmiths who married her off to a miller?    The craziest part about this is I literally have a friend who's last name is Mueleman and who's hobby/business is blacksmithing. https://www.meuleurgy.com/?fbclid=IwAR0d6lr-JUQtQRR5bczMbzLvVkoiZGD62ZS7tyeri9IyV7FK5MJ_PX6ngVQ AND AND AND!  The wedding that I made that victorian dress for that I posted a few days ago was his wedding.  Weird.

That's actually really cool! I just didn't want to say your actual first name, mon ami. ;)

10 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

91732702-female-hands-with-blue-shoes-on

No but seriously, how do women do that with their ankles?  Actually I know how, I've witnessed girls literally training their ankles :headspinning: so my real question then and now is...wtf why :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

No but seriously, how do women do that with their ankles?  Actually I know how, I've witnessed girls literally training their ankles :headspinning: so my real question then and now is...wtf why :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

borat-sexytime.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

That's a good question.  I have no idea.  I've never worn heels since I have flat feet and I need arch support for my shoes.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

That's a good question.  I have no idea.  I've never worn heels since I have flat feet and I need arch support for my shoes.

In all seriousness, I had a psychology professor tell the class that a woman wearing heels did so because the heels were to make a woman's pelvis jut forward, therefore showing that she had child-bearing hips. In other words, attracting a mate. So really, my Borat "sexy time" gif is truly the answer. (according to my psychology professor, anyway.)

Edited by Gemini

8 minutes ago, Gemini said:

In all seriousness, I had a psychology professor tell the class that a woman wearing heels did so because the heels were to make a woman's pelvis jut forward, therefore showing that she had child-bearing hips. In other words, attracting a mate. So really, my Borat "sexy time" gif is truly the answer. (according to my psychology professor, anyway.)

Meanwhile Me:

High heels fail - Imgflip...sexy :extremeindifferent:

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, blueraven1999 said:

Some girls really do practice conditioning their ankles...it's the weirdest thing to walk into a sleep over (when I was in college) with everybody lounging around, eating snacks with their fuzzy socks on and noticing half the girls sitting with their feet at an unnaturally odd angle like they were being pulled by an invisible force and straining their toes to point straight.  It looked so uncomfortable and SO BIZZARRE.  Give me wedges any time.

14 minutes ago, Vela said:

Some girls really do practice conditioning their ankles...it's the weirdest thing to walk into a sleep over (when I was in college) with everybody lounging around, eating snacks with their fuzzy socks on and noticing half the girls sitting with their feet at an unnaturally odd angle like they were being pulled by an invisible force and straining their toes to point straight.  It looked so uncomfortable and SO BIZZARRE.  Give me wedges any time.

A wedge of cake.

wedge-vanilla-cake-strawberries-bananas-

(I would've posted a slice of Pineapple Upside Down Cake, but you're allergic.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

Just as well that I'm aroace so that doesn't apply to me.

Even if I wasn't, I'd never want kids anyway so still wouldn't apply to me.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Gemini said:

Your shoehands want to clap for a four-day holiday devoted to the morbid absurdity that is Packard. Your agument is invalid.

i'm not even quite sure what to say to this. 

yes shoehand claps for our teams efforts. 

maybe we should all come in a start a dutch rudder instead?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemini said:

@Blackrose321

@eklipse

@Insipid

@Lynnrael

@Rogue_Alphonse

@Master-Debater131

@Icarus27k

VOTE TEAM DEAN! BANANA STICKERS DAY MUST WIN OVER 96 HOURS OF PACKARD!

Lol, this again...you realize this shamelessness is what got y'all rocked to sleep last time, don't you....I already had my loser bags packed....but welp, guess I'll have to snatch victory from your cold, dead hands.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Lol, this again...you realize this shamelessness is what got y'all rocked to sleep last time, don't you....I already had my loser bags packed....but welp, guess I'll have to snatch victory from your cold, dead hands.

Remember when you guys advocated votes from people who don't even post here?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

6 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Remember when you guys advocated votes from people who don't even post here?

This. Also, you tagged Nabs last time, too. 'Nuff said.

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Yes...that's exactly what I'm referencing. Do try to keep up.

Everyone except for Rogue has posted here in the past day or so. Maybe you're the one who needs to keep up, dear boy.

Edited by Gemini

2 minutes ago, Gemini said:

This. Also, you tagged Nabs last time, too. 'Nuff said.

You can't be this fucking stupid...I tagged a bunch of users who can't post here. That was the joke, but a whole week later and you still don't get it. 

Do you even read the posts you reply to?

• Haha 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

Omg, this slow learning mfer just can't help himself.

All you have to do is look at their post history. Not hard to do. (And I was referring to the boards in general. Don't know what you're referring to.)

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

You can't be this fucking stupid...I tagged a bunch of users who can't post here. That was the joke, but a whole week later and you still don't get it. 

Do you even read the posts you reply to?

Oh, yes. I got the joke just fine. I just didn't find it funny then nor do I find it funny now.