UnevenEdge

Vote For Our Newest Holiday!

Game Master

The Most Something Time of the Year  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What holiday will we be celebrating?

• Banana Stickers! (Team Dean)
    • 96 Hours of Packard (Team Hank)

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Gemini said:

All you have to do is look at their post history. Not hard to do. (And I was referring to the boards in general. Don't know what you're referring to.)

Ok, gemmy....none of the people I tagged can even post here.... that's why when you were tagging "friends" I tagged a bunch of ban on sight mfers, just to prove to you how fruitless that was.

You, somehow, think this was an attempt by me to gather votes....

Me coming here and laughing at you doing the exact same thing just amuses me, but I will admit, I'm annoyed that I have to explain my trolling, lest you really believe I was summoning fucking ginguy for help 

Ok, we all caught up....do you understand jokes, parody, basic asshatterery now, or are you gonna do that weird thing where you apologize to everyone and no one knows why

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Ok, gemmy....none of the people I tagged can even post here.... that's why when you were tagging "friends" I tagged a bunch of ban on sight mfers, just to prove to you how fruitless that was.

Me coming here and laughing at you doing the exact same thing just amuses me, but I will admit, I'm annoyed that I have to explain my trolling, lest you really believe I was summoning fucking ginguy for help 

Ok, we all caught up....do you understand jokes, parody, basic asshatterery now, or are you gonna do that weird thing where you apologize to everyone and no one knows why

I understand asshatery, trolling, and stupid bullshit. It's just that I'm also allowed to ignore said asshatery, trolling, and stupid bullshit, contrary to popular belief.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

For the record, and you probably already know this, but I was referring to 4H-babe, Sawdy, and whoever else.

Damn, well maybe friendly competition isn't your thing....maybe stick to derailing threads 

Last I checked, you're the one who started this. I'm just responding in kind. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

Wait. I take that back. I'm not sorry. Not one bit.

Edited by Gemini

2 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I understand asshatery, trolling, and stupid bullshit. It's just that I'm also allowed to ignore said asshatery, trolling, and stupid bullshit, contrary to popular belief.

.......so when are you gonna do that?

You know, ignore it.... because the reply string says different 

• Thanks 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

.......so when are you gonna do that?

You know, ignore it.... because the reply string says different 

When you go play Street Fighter, like you said you would. When are you going to do that, man?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gemini said:

When you go play Street Fighter, like you said you would. When are you going to do that, man?

The neato thing about street fighter is have have to entertain myself between matches.

But don't worry, like I said...this is no longer fun for me.  You can go back to doing what it is you do

It's apparent I'm not in the mood for your crap right now. You clearly need to step away from this place for a few hours. I may do the same because my dinner's ready. (I made baby back ribs.)

Still, I actually hold no ill will against you. Never have either. My tolerance of bullcrap has just worn thin.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

But, Vela's video promo is bannanas.

Meme Creator - Funny I see What you did there Meme Generator at  MemeCreator.org!

I was pretty chill in the part of the video that made it into the final cut...there was actually more to the video that I left out.  I psycho-bitch-ranting-about-a-leviathan pit- part of the video.  It's wet and cold in those leviathan pits. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemini said:

It's apparent I'm not in the mood for your crap right now. You clearly need to step away from this place for a few hours. I may do the same because my dinner's ready. (I made baby back ribs.)

Still, I actually hold no ill will against you. Never have either. My tolerance of bullcrap has just worn thin.

See, it's the ultimatums that are just so tantalizing...whatcha gonna do, report me 😂

I need to step away....are you just used to others giving you that advice due do your thin skin and perpetual victimization?

I was seriously done, but nothing gets my troll face grinning like someone telling me what to do....like really, rules can't keep me in check, what hope do you have.

Ok, ok....now I'm done. Seriously, I can see the appeal now though.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

See, it's the ultimatums that are just so tantalizing...whatcha gonna do, report me 😂

I need to step away....are you just used to others giving you that advice due do your thin skin and perpetual victimization?

I was seriously done, but nothing gets my troll face grinning like someone telling me what to do....like really, rules can't keep me in check, what hope do you have.

Ok, ok....now I'm done. Seriously, I can see the appeal now though.

That's the thing, Buddy. It wasn't an ultimatum. It was me saying I don't feel like playing right now. Maybe another time.

Yes, I know this is a friendly competition, but if you think for one damn second I was going to be subjected to trying to come up with ways to "celebrate" Packard, you've gone completely mad. So yeah, I'm more than happy we won. Seriously, why did y'all even choose Packard? You couldn't have chosen Bucket instead? I could've had fun with that had y'all won. lol

Edited by Gemini
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Yes, I know this is a friendly competition, but if you think for one damn second I was going to be subjected to trying to come up with ways to "celebrate" Packard, you've gone completely mad. So yeah, I'm more than happy we won. Seriously, why did y'all even choose Packard? You couldn't have chosen Bucket instead? I could've had fun with that had y'all won. lol

You would have more fun with a racist?  Really?

7 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

You would have more fun with a racist?  Really?

I could have fun making fun of him. For being racist. Duh. Packard, on the other hand, is just...sad.

Edited by Gemini

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

I remember the Game Master mentioning that. I just don’t remember what he said and I’m too lazy to look for it right now.

Something about building rituals for whichever holiday wins.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Gemini said:

please...continue to go on, in multiple threads how even if you weren't team dean. blah blah blah

it's a joke

a damn

joke

because his pork chop antics have been all over the boards for over a decade. 

i dont' even know wtf banana stickers are. 

christ in crocs. 

you don't stop.  

• Thanks 1

this was a weird one. the challenge was a little unclear, but we muddled through it. 

team hank had an excellent submission. alas, it was banana stickers (i do know what that is, just giving it to the other guy) and team dean. 

excellent job vela on your video. and congrats. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’d have to say this was probably one of the easier challenges so far, idea-wise. Of course, video-making is not my expertise at all.

We knocked this one out of the park!

disco: Yes, you had a great submission. Where you went wrong (and I'm actually being constructive here) was picking Packard instead of keeping with the Scoob theme. If you had made it about Scoob, you probably would've swept the team portion of this competition. Still, using the Monarch to market the "Four Days of Hell on Earth" thing was an awesome touch.

Great job all around.

Edited by Gemini
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gemini said:

We knocked this one out of the park!

disco: Yes, you had a great submission. Where you went wrong (and I'm actually being constructive here) was picking Packard instead of keeping with the Scoob theme. If you had made it about Scoob, you probably would've swept the team portion of this competition. Still, using the Monarch to market the "Four Days of Hell on Earth" thing was an awesome touch.

Great job all around.

where i went wrong? ok

thanks for your input.

and please, feel free to refrain from giving me anymore constructive criticism's about what our team should have done. 

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

where i went wrong? ok

thanks for your input.

and please, feel free to refrain from giving me anymore constructive criticism's about what our team should have done. 

It's actually hilarious that it's 2/1 and suddenly he's a pro at winning. 

I wish I could lose 2 challenges back to back and still find a way to be smug

• Thanks 1

It's actually hilarious that it's 2/1 and suddenly he's a pro at winning. 

I wish I could lose 2 challenges back to back and still find a way to be smug

I wasn't being smug, jackass.