UnevenEdge

ASMB Survivor The Third Challenge: Any Reason For A Four Day Weekend…

Game Master

That was some real edge of your seat stuff.  Team Hank might have gotten the victory, but Team Dean showed they have the stuff to turn the tables.

Following his come-from-behind win, Vice Chancellor Adjunct to the Prime Minister of All Affairs Scoobhog has settled into the bureaucracy as only he can.  When you’re elected to a job with no responsibility and no accountability, what do you do?  Create an excuse to party of course!  Nothing says copious amounts of cheap beer, burgers cooked to the consistency of …sand?…, and a trunk full of illegal fireworks than a brand spanking new [adult swim] holiday!  Team Hank and Team Dean have the unenviable task of helping Scoob shamelessly bolster his unearned popularity by (1) picking an [as] Action, Comedy, or Toonami personality and (2) selling him or her as the face of a new holiday.

Rules for this are pretty simple:  there are only two.  

• The personality has to be [as] related.  How each team sells their choice is up to them.  They could create a fake biblical verse (holidays are literally “holy” days after all).  They could could describe their favorite part of the day.  They could make up a memory.
  • Do not describe any details about the celebration.  You’ll get to build the rituals in the next round.

Now for the big reveals: no one gets voted off this round, but we’re still granting immunity to one person on each team.  The winning holiday will be used in the next round.  As for the immunity winners….

Spoiler

Everyone who has won immunity during the first three rounds will earn a bonus vote for the next round, the first individual round.  Not only that, but the top six voters will be moving to the penultimate fifth round.  This round is the contestants last chance to get a special boost going into the individual competition.

Challenge starts now and we vote in one week (Wednesday, 12 am EDT) on which teams holiday wins.

So, make that fake tyrant Scoob proud and show us why your party is the most lit.

Edited by Game Master
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blueraven1999 said:

So does it end Monday and then Tuesday and Wednesday are for voting?

If you could tell us the specific day it ends next challenge that would be nice.

Submissions are due Wednesday 07/05 12:00am EDT.  Voting starts at that time and ends Friday 07/07 12:00 am EDT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

With a healthy sprinkling of cheese! Comic relief is probably my best contribution to our team right now, anyway. :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

I'd say you provide it for both teams, actually! :LithiumSmileyLaugh::D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, InsaneFox said:

Now we’re talkin’.

RoboPope endorses hamburger sand?  Nice. 

By the way, as your former disciple, I got your back in fighting tyranny.  :LithiumSmileyAngry:  Even tho I have no idea what is going on and if there are factions or hamburger sand cooking stations, etc.  Is there a [classic_swim] faction I can join?  *rabble rabble rabble* 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, eklipse said:

RoboPope endorses hamburger sand?  Nice. 

By the way, as your former disciple, I got your back in fighting tyranny.  :LithiumSmileyAngry:  Even tho I have no idea what is going on and if there are factions or hamburger sand cooking stations, etc.  Is there a [classic_swim] faction I can join?  *rabble rabble rabble* 

Just start burning stuff, honestly, all the moral conundrums will be sorted out by the judgement of the flames.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha 1