UnevenEdge

What's the term for a male cougar?

GuyBeardmane

13 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I know there's DILF, but that's specifically for fathers, and there's also silver fox but that's only for people with graying hair.  Is there a term like cougar for a childless middle-aged man?

Honestly a dilf doesn't have to be a literal father. After all, he just needs to be a Daddy. 😏😏😏

26 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

They really don't haha. MILF and Cougar are fairly interchangeable as are DILF and Daddy

I don't see them as interchangeable.  MILFs are certainly sex symbols, but they don't necessarily even want sex.  Cougars explicitly want sex.

• D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Ehhhhh I don't think people really care for the nuance and interchange them anyway.

I don't really see evidence of them being used that way, though.  I would think that deliberately labelling a MILF as a cougar would be one way of rationalizing the sexualization of a woman, for instance.  Obviously, when it comes to guys, there is far less need for distinction.  You rarely see anyone labelled a DILF because women eroticize men in a more complex way.

• D'oh 1

I'm not calling anybody "daddy" that shit is weird to me ... but I have seen some men doing dad activities and been attracted and was like ....

DILF

Lisa Bonet Biting Lip GIF

I don't think you can use MILF and cougar interchangeably 

A cougar doesn't necessarily have kids and MILF doesn't mean they're older 

• Thanks 1