UnevenEdge

NFL 2022/23 DUCK, DUCK, MONKEY POX NOW WITH 1% LESS COVID

1pooh4u

6 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Seems pretty rattled to me he just threw an int. I picked the Bengals but honestly I want KC to win.  

You're right. After I initially rebutted you, I thought "well, maybe Pooh has a point" and watched that last series more closely. He seemed like he was rattled there because he was rushing the throw when he threw that INT.

Edited by hornedlizardman

Ginguy got his dumb ass b& for being a dummy fuck idiot so lol idk wtf to tell you guys. Games over I declare myself the winner 

nah jk jk I’ll eventually do it probably tomorrow since it’s just this scoring and the Super Bowl. Only like 5 of us playing anyway.  Lol cuz I did the game one year cuz Ginguy couldn’t. I hated it 😆

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Ginguy got his dumb ass b& for being a dummy fuck idiot so lol idk wtf to tell you guys. Games over I declare myself the winner 

nah jk jk I’ll eventually do it probably tomorrow since it’s just this scoring and the Super Bowl. Only like 5 of us playing anyway.  Lol cuz I did the gane one year cuz Ginguy couldn’t. I hated it 😆

Never mind I’m not doing it someone else already volunteered and I thank them for it 

4 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Does this mean he didn’t show up on an alt?

That’s a good question. I thought Katt said he had alts but idk if he’s posting.  How long do you think we should give him?  The game is 2 weeks away so it’s not like it’s gotta be done immediately.  

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

That’s a good question. I thought Katt said he had alts but idk if he’s posting.  How long do you think we should give him?  The game is 2 weeks away so it’s not like it’s gotta be done immediately.  

I mean, you all only have two options here.

Only 1 if you dont want me to hate you all forever.

Seriously, fuck the chiefs

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Next Monday.   I can tabulate the scores and post them in the meantime.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I think he's set by whoever he calls games for.  He can't be any more boring then Joe Buck.

I'd be curious to see if he's better than Greg Olsen.

Related, does it seem to anyone else like Tony Romo got worse this year?

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

I don't know if he got worse, but his voice sure did.

I swear he kind of sounded like Cartman in that one Subway commercial with Charles Barkley where he said "Easy there, big guy!" in response to something the Round Mound of Rebound said about the sub they were featuring at the time.

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2023 at 8:47 AM, 1pooh4u said:

It’s flag football, right? But what else they doing. I never watch the pro bowl

I love football, but do I love it so much as to watch NFL players play flag football for the Pro Bowl? No, I certainly do not.

41 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I love football, but do I love it so much as to watch NFL players play flag football for the Pro Bowl? No, I certainly do not.

Yeah, I’m not watching grown ass people making a million dollars to play a game of flag football.  If enough people don’t watch it maybe they’ll stop the game altogether.  It’s not fun for a large chunk of football fans and the players don’t wanna play. That’s why it’s flag football to entice them to play by convincing them they won’t get hurt cuz it’s ffb 

Edited by 1pooh4u
Damn you to hell autocorrect

35 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Yeah, I’m not watching grown ass people making a million dollars to play a game of flag football.  If enough people  don’t watch it maybe they’ll stop the game altogether.  It’s not fun for a large chunk of football fans and the players don’t wanna play. That’s why it’s flag football to entice them to play by convincing them they won’t get hurt cuz it’s ffb 

You're preaching to the choir. I'm not the biggest fan of the Pro Bowl in general, but I'd watch it because, well, football. But this year? Nah. Fuck that. I'll play ESPN NFL 2K5 on my PS2 instead.

10 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I never really watched it. Lol it’s been so long that I could’ve sworn the last time I saw it it was AFTER the Super Bowl but idk that’s how long it’s been 😆

Lucky. I kinda wish we could go back to that and that they actually play some semblance of real football. (I get that they don't want the players to get hurt playing an all-star game of sorts, but come on! Give the fans what they want!)

I think I said this under Kalgan in here, but in case I didn't...
I think Philly will just be too much for the Chiefs. As much as I want Mahomes to become a multiple-time Super Bowl Champion, I just can't see it this year. Philadelphia's defense is gonna be too much for him, especially with that bad ankle of his.

57 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Rigged!

Garbage penalty!

What I'll say is this: They had been calling pretty much a clean game and letting them play, only calling OBVIOUS penalties. Why suddenly call that? I mean yes, it was a defensive hold, but at that juncture of the game, let them play, especially since you had been doing that all game long.

Edited by hornedlizardman

aside from the refs giving the game to the chiefs at the end there *should have been a no call*, the game was good for the most part. field being slippery was my only other in game complaint. the show itself was just awful. not only did we have to endure the nfl give the military a platform to try and recruit, they used patrick tillman, who was vocal against the war in iraq, and was killed by friendly fire and not in the line of duty, to glorify the military. also the halftime show was boring. i will admit that im no rhianna fan, but a great performance can at least entertain regardless i im a fan or not.