UnevenEdge

Not having a father sucked growing up

ghostrek

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

No but I have seen a lot of people have better fathers than I did and it's just little hurtful around this time of year

I would recommend getting a hooker next Sunday and taking her to pound town…..

Trust me, I’m a doctor.

7 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Wait.. did you or did you not have a father?

I have a father but he abandoned me at the age of 6 months so yes I basically don't have a fatherAnd every father figure I had since I was a child sucked

12 hours ago, ghostrek said:

I have a father but he abandoned me at the age of 6 months so yes I basically don't have a fatherAnd every father figure I had since I was a child sucked

Why continue to dwell on it? If he abandoned you, his loss. Fuck it and move on 

On 6/10/2022 at 8:18 PM, ghostrek said:

I know how you feel. I don't have a father either. But he didn't walk out on us. He died.

Edited by DeadwingLazarus

4 minutes ago, DeadwingLazarus said:

I know how you feel. I don't have a father either. But he didn't walk out on us. He died.

You posted about your dad dying when it happened a few years ago. He didn't die when you were 10, that is why you edited your post. This is weird, stop it. 

• D'oh 1

5 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Welp .... you still have time. One of these nice fathers on the boards can adopt you just for father's day.

Give you life advice, walk you through changing a tire, have "the talk"

I want a fucking gift, my kids ain't getting me shit. There's always a lot of big talk the weeks before, then the day of, I'm eating father's day dinner at the church with granny....

But I can't adopt trek, I'll take.....Doomer, because I think his dad is guilt tripping him into being a care giver....despite us being like the same age.

• Haha 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

I want a fucking gift, my kids ain't getting me shit. There's always a lot of big talk the weeks before, then the day of, I'm eating father's day dinner at the church with granny....

But I can't adopt trek, I'll take.....Doomer, because I think his dad is guilt tripping him into being a care giver....despite us being like the same age.

But we didnt even ask if he wanted to be adopted ... 

What would you want for Father's day?  

1 minute ago, Vamped said:

But we didnt even ask if he wanted to be adopted ... 

What would you want for Father's day?  

I was just saying which one of you I'd be willing to adopt....most of you are unruly little brats.

I dunno....a cake, maybe some socks or a tie or underwear....I don't even get generic shit so I'd be ecstatic to get some pens

18 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Nah, I'm on the look out for an affordable apartment. But affordable in this state? El-Oh-El on me.

On 6/14/2022 at 1:18 PM, André Toulon said:

Ya know what man?

I'll take Doom, take Father's Day off and go treat yo self

I fucking put this shit on to take a joke photo and it feels.... not terrible

old man.jpg

57 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Ya know what man?

I'll take Doom, take Father's Day off and go treat yo self

I fucking put this shit on to take a joke photo and it feels.... not terrible

old man.jpg

There better be a grill going somewhere to redeem yourself 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

I really hate that man

The man that grills in sock ..... or molar?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952fb089acaecdd838e16

I'm so lost in this thread .... I'm still trying to figure out if scoob is shaking hands with ghostrek's dick AND adopting him 

11 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I prefer basketball shorts but that's my mfing wear, grill or not

How do y'all wear socks and sandals??

How do y'all wear socks up past your ankles??? 

Casually walking around in sock and Nike slides

HOW???

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

The man that grills in sock ..... or molar?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952fb089acaecdd838e16

I'm so lost in this thread .... I'm still trying to figure out if scoob is shaking hands with ghostrek's dick AND adopting him 

God damn... you make it sound complicated.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Vamped said:

How do y'all wear socks and sandals??

I've never understood why this is so reviled by like, everybody ever. Sometimes due to weather socks are appropriate but maybe feeling to lazy to tie shoes, so you just put on sandals instead. I did this once. One day many years ago I felt like shit, so my parents took me to the doctor (I don't even remember what for or what happened at the doctor). It was the winter so I needed socks but I felt like shit and was in no mood to put on my regular shoes so I just slipped on some sandals.

How do y'all wear socks up past your ankles??? 

Casually walking around in sock and Nike slides

HOW???

I don't know about you, but my whole childhood, my parents got me socks that went way above the ankles. It was all I knew and therefore normal to me. Everyone in my family wore socks like these. All the other boys I knew wore those kind of socks too. I remember one time I noticed that the girls were wearing socks that go way above the ankles too except they rolled them all the way down as far as they could go before their shoes got in the way. Perhaps this a female thing? It wasn't until a few years ago my dad pointed to the virtue of ankle socks, but only for warm/hot weather. During cold weather i prefer the shin (or whatever) socks.

2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I've never understood why this is so reviled by like, everybody ever. Sometimes due to weather socks are appropriate but maybe feeling to lazy to tie shoes, so you just put on sandals instead. I did this once. One day many years ago I felt like shit, so my parents took me to the doctor (I don't even remember what for or what happened at the doctor). It was the winter so I needed socks but I felt like shit and was in no mood to put on my regular shoes so I just slipped on some sandals.

I don't know about you, but my whole childhood, my parents got me socks that went way above the ankles. It was all I knew and therefore normal to me. Everyone in my family wore socks like these. All the other boys I knew wore those kind of socks too. I remember one time I noticed that the girls were wearing socks that go way above the ankles too except they rolled them all the way down as far as they could go before their shoes got in the way. Perhaps this a female thing? It wasn't until a few years ago my dad pointed to the virtue of ankle socks, but only for warm/hot weather. During cold weather i prefer the shin (or whatever) socks.

Bruh ... they make athletic and leisure shoes you can just slip on ...