UnevenEdge

Not having a father sucked growing up

ghostrek

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

They make Crocs too, but I ain't bout that life 

I dislike casual crocs too. I dont have a problem with them to the extent of socks and dad sandals. 

They were cros alot in the hospital so I understand the comfort, but I dunno about just hoping out of bed and popping on some crocs to go to Target 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I dislike casual crocs too. I dont have a problem with them to the extent of socks and dad sandals. 

They were cros alot in the hospital so I understand the comfort, but I dunno about just hoping out of bed and popping on some crocs to go to Target 

Ok, see....when you say dad sandals, I think if thesec3feedfa83c3a34097a396e24be31028--skillets-barbecue.jpg.d6da249eebd50864e74580b78ca93463.jpg

....which is a big nope but in da bayou we call them that molar got on slides, and you can sock all day in those...

• Thanks 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

Ok, see....when you say dad sandals, I think if thesec3feedfa83c3a34097a396e24be31028--skillets-barbecue.jpg.d6da249eebd50864e74580b78ca93463.jpg

....which is a big nope but in da bayou we call them that molar got on slides, and you can sock all day in those...

I dont like either one XD

I can accept socks in the sandals if they're grilling but just hanging out for no reason? Put on some real shoes or take the socks off. 

I dont like socks that go up past your ankles, unless its dress socks under a suit. 

10 minutes ago, Vamped said:

to keep you from walking around in sandals and socks 

It never occurred to me it would happen, it just happened when I had to go to the doctor because I felt like shit and it was cold outside. If I'm too lazy to put on shoes, chances are I'm too lazy to put socks on too.

I still have no idea why the idea is so revolting to people everybody.

4 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

It never occurred to me it would happen, it just happened when I had to go to the doctor because I felt like shit and it was cold outside. If I'm too lazy to put on shoes, chances are I'm too lazy to put socks on too.

I still have no idea why the idea is so revolting to people everybody.

I'm only speaking for myself sir. I do not speak for the trees 

2 hours ago, Vamped said:

I dont like either one XD

I can accept socks in the sandals if they're grilling but just hanging out for no reason? Put on some real shoes or take the socks off. 

I dont like socks that go up past your ankles, unless its dress socks under a suit. 

What is your opinion of just wearing socks and no footwear?