UnevenEdge

Do you know any anti-vax drug dealers?

Mix

I was talking to my guy and it came up. Apparently he, and everyone he knows in the game, is fully vaccinated. 🤯

We need to gather more information first, but if this ends up being an established trend in the narco world, people need to know.

Fuck the mandates, fuck Fauci, get on the news and tell everybody the drug dealers are vacced up and watch the difference in the response.

You're not going to get the Aaron Rodgers of the world, but who cares, the millionaires can take care of themselves.

Your boy down the street on the other hand. Suddenly, the jab will have credibility.

1 minute ago, Seight said:

My honest non-sarcastic answer is "I imagine people who use drugs don't really care what goes in their body, so the vaccine is just whatever to them."

How I wish this were true . . . but there are a lot of flat-earth potheads out there. "But weed's not a drug 🙄"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mix said:

I was talking to my guy and it came up. Apparently he, and everyone he knows in the game, is fully vaccinated. 🤯

We need to gather more information first, but if this ends up being an established trend in the narco world, people need to know.

Fuck the mandates, fuck Fauci, get on the news and tell everybody the drug dealers are vacced up and watch the difference in the response.

You're not going to get the Aaron Rodgers of the world, but who cares, the millionaires can take care of themselves.

Your boy down the street on the other hand. Suddenly, the jab will have credibility.

I thought something like this actually happened in South America

The Drug Dealers kidnapped the local Doctors and made them vaccinate the local population

10 hours ago, Seight said:

My honest non-sarcastic answer is "I imagine people who use drugs don't really care what goes in their body, so the vaccine is just whatever to them."

You'd be surprised. I've heard annoyed comments from folks who used to be into harder stuff about their family and friends being anti-vaxxers. They're like, "This motherfucker saying his body a temple. Bitch, we went to the same dopeman! Now he got questions about vaccines?!"

10 hours ago, bnmjy said:

How I wish this were true . . . but there are a lot of flat-earth potheads out there. "But weed's not a drug 🙄"

I've been seeing this too from the uncool hippy crowd.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Mix said:

I'm not vaxed and I smoke pot. Does that count? 

Considering weed is sold in stores here and I don't really know any drug dealers per se other than my junkie friend who isn't vaxxed, I can't say I have a decent barometer on this.

All the dispensary owners I know personally are vaxxed but do not require any masks and shit, but this is OK and we never had any mandates to begin with....I think OKC did and maybe some larger areas, but here in the deep, nah.

• Like 1

My plugs are vaxxed and in the dispensaries they probably are as well if employees are considered healthcare workers. In NY they gotta be.  My non dispensary plugs are around too many mother fuckers to not be vaccinated.  

at this point I think most people that aren’t vaccinated by now, probably won’t no matter what.  Personally I think you’re a real jerk off if you can get vaccinated, but you don’t.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, molarbear said:

I thought something like this actually happened in South America

The Drug Dealers kidnapped the local Doctors and made them vaccinate the local population

I heard some wild stories coming out of Brazil. It's the wild west down there.

6 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

You'd be surprised. I've heard annoyed comments from folks who used to be into harder stuff about their family and friends being anti-vaxxers. They're like, "This motherfucker saying his body a temple. Bitch, we went to the same dopeman! Now he got questions about vaccines?!"

I've been seeing this too from the uncool hippy crowd.

I don't think we get everybody, but I know a lot of people who trust their dealer over their doctor.

The government should start getting drug dealers to administer vaccines.

You come in to re-up and you get a shot.

- "Remember that shit I sold you last week? That shit that had you get in touch with your inner child."

- "Yeah, you got more of that shit?"

- "Nah, I got some better shit. This shit will get you in touch with your grandma. Your actual grandma."

- "Word?"

- "Hell yeah. Best part, it's free."

- "Yooooo, my man with the hook up!"

- "You know I got you."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I'm not vaxed and I smoke pot. Does that count? 

Not unless you also sell that pot.

This is a great opportunity to test my theory though.

Would you get vaxxed if your drug dealer was vaxxed?

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Considering weed is sold in stores here and I don't really know any drug dealers per se other than my junkie friend who isn't vaxxed, I can't say I have a decent barometer on this.

All the dispensary owners I know personally are vaxxed but do not require any masks and shit, but this is OK and we never had any mandates to begin with....I think OKC did and maybe some larger areas, but here in the deep, nah.

DISPENSARY WHORE!

I'm sorry, i'm just jealous. That was more about me and my situation and less about you and your whoring ways.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Poof said:

So Mix, how long have you been in law enforcement?

Even if I was law enforcement, i'd be the awesome kind of law enforcement...

Like, i'd give you the keys to my car so you could make a run for it at the end of the movie...

Then, i'd switch sides and join you as a criminal for the next fifteen to twenty sequels....

B|

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2022 at 3:28 PM, Mix said:

Even if I was law enforcement, i'd be the awesome kind of law enforcement...

Like, i'd give you the keys to my car so you could make a run for it at the end of the movie...

Then, i'd switch sides and join you as a criminal for the next fifteen to twenty sequels....

B|

You saw the movie Superbad and were like, "That's what I want to be when I grow up, a cop."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You saw the movie Superbad and were like, "That's what I want to be when I grow up, a cop."

That's not what I was referencing, but those superbad cops are dead on what I would be if I got into law enforcement...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Still Me said:

I immunize at work. But I love hearing how bitter some people are about getting forced to get it

I tried immunizing at work too, but they said "heroin" is a "drug" and not a "vaccine" and we're calling the "cops"

• Haha 1