UnevenEdge

How much do you think this is worth?

Poof

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s more like the Bengals means nothing to me. Me not knowing what “commemorative” means has nothing to do with this! 💩

unopened beer from superbowl 23 in 1989 has to be worth something

• Haha 1

so the parental unit had given me 3 pepsi bottles that had santa and rudolph (looks like santa is boinking rudolph)

urban legend tells the story of a disgruntled art design worker, and that he made rudolph with bulging eyes for just that reason. 

over the course of the years, broke one, and lost 2. 

apparently they are worth like $$, or were. 

The only thing I can tell you for sure about those is that if you open any of them, you'll wish for death. o.O 

Once upon a very long time, my siblings and I found some old unopened cans of Schmidt in the woods. Ancient cans. Cans with hunting dogs printed on them. We decided that playing hot potato with one would be a good idea. It didn't stay airborn safely for long, hit the ground just perfectly enough to get a single pin hole in it. Which erupted in a green mist that smelled like a thousand skunks in a sauna and caused kids to run screaming in all directions.

10/10 . Would probably do again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

The only thing I can tell you for sure about those is that if you open any of them, you'll wish for death. o.O 

Once upon a very long time, my siblings and I found some old unopened cans of Schmidt in the woods. Ancient cans. Cans with hunting dogs printed on them. We decided that playing hot potato with one would be a good idea. It didn't stay airborn safely for long, hit the ground just perfectly enough to get a single pin hole in it. Which erupted in a green mist that smelled like a thousand skunks in a sauna and caused kids to run screaming in all directions.

10/10 . Would probably do again.

Isn’t it so silly that these cans of poison of mine are worth more since they still have the poison inside? 
and that’s exactly what I imagined is in there. Pressurized sentient green mist like ghostbusters

• Like 2

22 hours ago, discolé monade said:

so the parental unit had given me 3 pepsi bottles that had santa and rudolph (looks like santa is boinking rudolph)

urban legend tells the story of a disgruntled art design worker, and that he made rudolph with bulging eyes for just that reason. 

over the course of the years, broke one, and lost 2. 

apparently they are worth like $$, or were. 

I have lost many an ebayable item but I feel like I still win bc then I don’t have to go thru the trouble of selling it in ebay

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Poof said:

Isn’t it so silly that these cans of poison of mine are worth more since they still have the poison inside? 
and that’s exactly what I imagined is in there. Pressurized sentient green mist like ghostbusters

It's always funny when it's exactly like that. 'This is full of ancient toxins! Some yutz will pay big money for me to ship it to them in the mail because that's totally not a stinkbomb-in-waiting or anything!'

I have ancient Avon lotions still sealed in their bottles. I should e-bay them for the lols and try not to think about the types of rashes the buyer is actively seeking.