UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

I pissed off passport bros on reddit. I mentioned the fact that out of my mother and her three siblings, she was the only one to get a divorce and she was the only one to have an international relationship. lawl 

Posted (edited)

What the fuck? I'm just trying to relax before I go into work later on in the day and I got to listen to this couple have a shouting match in the middle of the street. I'm not tying to hear all that bullshit just break up already and keep it pushin'. Seriously if ya'll don't shut the fuck up then both of your asses are get sitting on "the chair"

Edited by -Kudasai-
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

LOL at the new Chainsaw Man trending at number 1 because when it's a specific chapter of something, I know it's fans who aren't screaming with joy. On a side note, Fujimoto weird, but Look Back is something I really want to see.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I choose to believe the person in Stouffer's marketing department that said "Garfield has a movie coming out, what if we put Garfield on our boxes of lasagna?" got a raise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There was nothing funny about Kramer's character on Seinfeld. I'm almost glad the actor had a racist outburst that permanently stained his reputation for playing such a shitty character.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

often times in the morning you're either pooping or waiting to poop, yep

sippin dat cafe waiting to poop

aint no breakfast yet buddy we waiting to poop

is it gonna happen soon? we dont know buddy

maybe we do eat before we poop, that's all part of the adventure

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, viperxmns said:

often times in the morning you're either pooping or waiting to poop, yep

sippin dat cafe waiting to poop

aint no breakfast yet buddy we waiting to poop

is it gonna happen soon? we dont know buddy

maybe we do eat before we poop, that's all part of the adventure

you've just explained my entire morning routine. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DragonSinger said:

Not this drug lord got himself painted as Jesus. I was supposed to start Bad Boys 3 this morning but I fell asleep during 2. 2 isn't horrible, but what was the reason for this runtime?

I guess I wasn't a big enough fan of the original to care about these.

5 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I guess I wasn't a big enough fan of the original to care about these.

Nostalgia is a big part of it. Seeing the 1st movie at a drive-in plus that soundtrack made me love it. My entire family is also really big into action movies, so unless a car is being driven into space, we hype for this type of shit.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

Nostalgia is a big part of it. Seeing the 1st movie at a drive-in plus that soundtrack made me love it. My entire family is also really big into action movies, so unless a car is being driven into space, we hype for this type of shit.

Oh no, I get it...I don't get why I don't like it...will and Martin were a huge part of my childhood....but it's like watching that latest kid and play performance for me.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

According to his profile, he's 44. That made me feel a lot better about myself.

Edit: And I must add, I know of quite a few adults who never really had an arc of true character development because of overprotection and/or being too spoiled from their parents, and they often act as perpetual victims when they cannot handle the vicissitudes of life.

Edited by Insipid
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Oh no, I get it...I don't get why I don't like it...will and Martin were a huge part of my childhood....but it's like watching that latest kid and play performance for me.

Some things just don't jibe with folks. There are a few shows and movies with everything on paper I should like but when I try to watch have zero appeal to me. 

4 hours ago, naraku360 said:

The other day, someone told me I didn't know anything about Zelda because I referred to it as being a family-friendly series.

I'm no Zelda expert, but............

I wonder what they're basing their opinions on. Is it the fights? I've only played a little of the recent games, but it seemed like a normal level of violence in a fantasy setting. 

1 hour ago, DragonSinger said:

I wonder what they're basing their opinions on. Is it the fights? I've only played a little of the recent games, but it seemed like a normal level of violence in a fantasy setting. 

It was a conversation about whether or not Nintendo-devoloped games and their 3rd party IPs have different content restrictions, which they obviously do. I'd said that an in-house IP like Mario or Zelda is going to be more safe than 3rd party, such as Xenoblade or Bayonetta. Bayonetta being obvious on the face of it, but as far as Xenoblade goes, the way it handles mature subjects like death, trauma, religion, etc more openly than a 1st party Nintendo game can be expected to.

Their argument was that Majora's Mask is upfront about death and trauma, and that redeads scare kids. That being in response to having said that Nintendo games are going to be less direct in their approach if it is tackled.

I don't think any of that changes that Zelda is aimed at a younger audience, and you aren't going to see as intense of depictions even in the grittier titles, like Majora's Mask.

Edited by naraku360

haven't visited the board in a while, thought id check in and see how things are going

life has been weird lately. my best friend got dumped, and I got to spend a whole lot of extra time with him which I enjoyed. but now hes talking to an ex from a long time ago, and I hate it. she was toxic af and awful for him, and she manipulated him and strung him along for a while when we were younger. now shes back and I see the same effects she had on him back then. I hate it, and I hate her, and the worst part is that most of what I hate is how jealous I am of the effect she has on him. I can't tell if I'm just bitter or if my concern is actually rooted in how much she could hurt him and how much is just me being a dumb jealous bitch about it. 

still, life is ok, and things aren't terrible. a cute guy texted me yesterday and that cheered me up quite a bit lol

having a few drinks tonight. lets see how the boards have shaped up since i've been gone

• Like 2

Why do I tell people dates and schedules just for them to ignore them and now everyone is like "duh, I thought it was this day" 

No....no TF you didn't. Everyone got the same text, the same message and everybody said ofuckingk. Idc what you have to cancel, I told y'all this weeks ago. It's the ONLY fucking thing going on rn

• Thanks 1

I see why I haven't rewatched Soul Food for several years. Having an older relative pass suddenly like that really changes the dynamic of your family. There's no one else who can get all the family enthused enough to meet together again. You find out the hard way that recipes being memorized and not written down means they're lost, and you never have a chance to replicate the taste of the past.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I see why I haven't rewatched Soul Food for several years. Having an older relative pass suddenly like that really changes the dynamic of your family. There's no one else who can get all the family enthused enough to meet together again. You find out the hard way that recipes being memorized and not written down means they're lost, and you never have a chance to replicate the taste of the past.

It's still wild as hell to me that Babyface has the weakest voice among his siblings. That's not an insult, HE will tell you that deadass. But watching that lounge scene he in with his brothers, he didn't lie! :LithiumSmileyLaugh:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

Granny died and her son's threw all he recipes away. Now we got mfer experimenting with peach cobbler and shit. Fucking thanksgiving and Christmas entrees are catered....this isn't even my family and it pisses me off. Hell you could have given them to me.

But I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I absolutely do not want to spend the holidays with my family so I guess I'll stfu

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Granny died and her son's threw all he recipes away. Now we got mfer experimenting with peach cobbler and shit. Fucking thanksgiving and Christmas entrees are catered....this isn't even my family and it pisses me off. Hell you could have given them to me.

But I'm a bit of a hypocrite because I absolutely do not want to spend the holidays with my family so I guess I'll stfu

Bruh...this is how someone would get shot.

• Like 1