UnevenEdge

Enough said

Sofa King Kule

5 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

Must have been complaining about this much at work and someone must have said something along the lines of "why the hell do you care? You don't even drive."

I care because the price of oil is directly attached to the price of everything else that ever gets bought or sold.

Yes, that includes whatever you ate or smoked for breakfast this morning.

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I care because the price of oil is directly attached to the price of everything else that ever gets bought or sold.

Your coworkers seem pretty passive aggressive.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Trump didn't have anything to do with it.  He was out of office when it happened.

Maybe too much tar has coated your brain, so you aren't understanding, but I'll try.

Your assertion is that Biden cancelling the expansion is the cause of rising gas/oil prices. According to you, apparently the only cause.

My assertion is that if that were true, Trump's approval would have inversely caused gas/oil price to immediately plummet and stay there until Biden eventually cancelled it. It didn't and therefore your assertion is incorrect.

It's bullshit, just like claiming it was pointless to cancel a pipeline that would damage the communities it would run through for an energy source that is on the way out, anyway.

Just now, PenguinBoss said:

Maybe too much tar has coated your brain, so you aren't understanding, but I'll try.

Your assertion is that Biden cancelling the expansion is the cause of rising gas/oil prices. According to you, apparently the only cause.

My assertion is that if that were true, Trump's approval would have inversely caused gas/oil price to immediately plummet and stay there until Biden eventually cancelled it. It didn't and therefore your assertion is incorrect.

It's bullshit, just like claiming it was pointless to cancel a pipeline that would damage the communities it would run through for an energy source that is on the way out, anyway.

So, you don't remember at all, the price at the pump being less than two dollars?

• D'oh 1

2 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

You still expect hamster wheels and twisted rubber bands to power everything?

11 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

So, you don't remember at all, the price at the pump being less than two dollars?

Are you referring to last year when no one went anywhere and there was no demand for gas?

Regardless, your claim is that it's going up, almost immediately, because Biden cancelled the pipeline. It only stands the reason that Trump approving it would make it go down, also almost immediately, which it did not.

Edited by PenguinBoss

20 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Cigarettes' aren't food shit head.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

Are you referring to last year when no one went anywhere and there was no demand for gas?

Regardless, your claim is that it's going up, almost immediately, because Biden cancelled the pipeline. It only stands the reason that Trump approving it would make it go down, also almost immediately, which it did not.

I wonder if packard thinks Biden has made gas prices go up in the summer every summer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Who can sign executive orders around here?

You mean on the unevenedge message boards? Pat I guess. I'm not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in China though.

Also, what does marijuana have to do with me?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I think the funniest part is nabs thought this was buckets alt....how can even the dumbest of goldfish cab see this Jackassery from a mile away

?????

I knew it was him the moment I made this thread, you alzheimers clown 

https://unevenedge.com/topic/52983-you-know/?tab=comments#comment-1071853

I'm all over this thread specifically telling people it's not bucket 

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, Sofa King Kule said:

But you're the one claiming that an oil company would shut down a line, all of its own accord.

Where's YOUR source?

I already told you.  It was shut down by Russian hackers on the orders of Vlady Daddy Putty Baby as a gift for Donnie Orange on the occasion of his latest erection.

1 hour ago, NaBarney said:

?????

I knew it was him the moment I made this thread, you alzheimers clown 

https://unevenedge.com/topic/52983-you-know/?tab=comments#comment-1071853

I'm all over this thread specifically telling people it's not bucket 

That's not the thread i meant....I was still in shock in that thread that people still thought it was Bucket, and you made that after i had already pointed out to you that it wasn't bucket.  As you had claimed in a thread in rant, i want to say.

But nope, not even gonna look for it....

Nope, tell you what, I'll go get it when you find the ghostrek threads we had Df'd.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

That's not the thread i meant....I was still in shock in that thread that people still thought it was Bucket, and you made that after i had already pointed out to you that it wasn't bucket.  As you had claimed in a thread in rant, i want to say.

But nope, not even gonna look for it....

Nope, tell you what, I'll go get it when you find the ghostrek threads we had Df'd.

Just making things up now, got it. 

• D'oh 1