UnevenEdge

Enough said

Sofa King Kule

35 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Not fucking janitors.

That's correct.

They are people who have to pay for diesel fuel in order to get their work done.

Therefore, when the price of an oil related product rises, so does the amount the truckers have to charge for the service.

That in turn, will affect the prices of everything you purchase in stores.

29 minutes ago, resurrected said:

That's what I'm talking about.

You post a random semi truck with no context, and say "Enough Said", when you didn't say anything.

No one knows what you're attempting to talk about. 

I just want someone in here to start using his head for something, besides a hat rack... and start thinking when looking at stuff. 

• D'oh 1

7 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

That's correct.

They are people who have to pay for diesel fuel in order to get their work done.

Therefore, when the price of an oil related product rises, so does the amount the truckers have to charge for the service.

Why do janitors need diesel fuel to do their jobs shit head?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

That's correct.

Oh, so this is the starting narrative....Mr name is Derrick and I will point out when he's getting owned and changes the subject

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I just want someone in here to start using his head for something, besides a hat rack... and start thinking when looking at stuff. 

It's like you expect people to be amazed everytime you have a thought.

What does that say about you?

3 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:
22 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

It's like you expect people to be amazed everytime you have a thought.

What does that say about you?

If that's what you believe, I wonder how you ever got out of third grade.

I really don't want to know what you were thinking when you came up with that response.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I really don't want to know what you were thinking when you came up with that response.

He was frantically thumbing through the list of shit people have said to him and he thought it was relevant

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

That's correct.

Golly gee willickers, I would have never thought of that! Wait til I tell the boys why everything has been getting so expensive!

Wow, you must be one smart cookie!

2 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

Golly gee willickers, I would have never thought of that! Wait til I tell the boys why everything has been getting so expensive!

Wow, you must be one smart cookie!

Now, who is responsible at this moment for the sharp rise in gasoline and diesel prices?

Hint: It was his random, arbitrary and quite pointless decision to cut off an oil pipeline operation that is part of this question.

1 minute ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Now, who is responsible at this moment for the sharp rise in gasoline and diesel prices?

Hint: It was his random, arbitrary and quite pointless decision to cut off an oil pipeline operation that is part of this question.

Was it Donald Trump?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

The people filling plastic bags and Tupperware full of it thereby creating an artificial shortage?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I see why you call it a hint.  You don't have any backup for it.

8 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

The oil company that couldn't bill anyone so they said fuck it, we are too fucking lazy to keep a tally of what is sold and shut down the pipeline to the east coast.