Jump to content
UnevenEdge

When I say light ice


Still Me

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, new_disease said:

did you go get fast food or something? These days I ask for no ice and just put in a couple ice cubes when I get home. what they consider "light ice" is still a lotÂ đŸ˜€

I’ve become addicted to the lemonade from chick fil a...but they put too much damn ice in there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Still Me said:

I’ve become addicted to the lemonade from chick fil a...but they put too much damn ice in there

Hah they're the reason why I ask for no ice. That crushed ice is always so much and then I finish my drink in like 5 sips 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lots of places just ignore that request because the deal is to give you ice and then not even fill the cup up, but I kinda understand chick and their lemonade, because it's made warm to dissolve the very real sugar in it. 

People drink it So fast that the run through what's in the fridge before it even gets cold and they have to make more and adding copious amounts of ice is the only way to make it desirable...at least that's how it was when I worked there in college

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Lots of places just ignore that request because the deal is to give you ice and then not even fill the cup up, but I kinda understand chick and their lemonade, because it's made warm to dissolve the very real sugar in it. 

People drink it So fast that the run through what's in the fridge before it even gets cold and they have to make more and adding copious amounts of ice is the only way to make it desirable...at least that's how it was when I worked there in college

I mean, I get it....but I don’t have to like it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Vamped said:

How are y'all wanting more chic-fil-a lemonade?!

 

Thats way too sweet 

Or Im getting way too old. Like I dont even know how people drink Mountain Dew. 

Who is this y'all, I just made it, I didn't drink it unless it was FULL of ice and I waited for it melt.

We had orange hi+c when I worked there... that was my go to

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know, it's pretty hard to find quality ice at fast foot restaurants. So far, out of all the places, I'd have to say the Sonic near me has the best ice. That's not because it's crushed either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, resurrected said:

I have never heard the term light ice before.

Pretty sure that'll get your ass kicked in GA.

 

.....I assure you it won't, but kinda wondering how you would order just a little bit of ice.

I'm sure I've heard it called something else but right now, light Ice is the only thing ringing a bell.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mohri said:

You know, it's pretty hard to find quality ice at fast foot restaurants. So far, out of all the places, I'd have to say the Sonic near me has the best ice. That's not because it's crushed either

I don't know how they do it, I can only assume wizards, but that's correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, André Toulon said:

.....I assure you it won't, but kinda wondering how you would order just a little bit of ice.

I'm sure I've heard it called something else but right now, light Ice is the only thing ringing a bell.

Easy Ice

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, André Toulon said:

.....I assure you it won't, but kinda wondering how you would order just a little bit of ice.

I'm sure I've heard it called something else but right now, light Ice is the only thing ringing a bell.

IF anyone down here asks for less ice, they just say with a little ice. 

I've never actually requested a drink with less ice. It's too hot down here for that mess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, resurrected said:

IF anyone down here asks for less ice, they just say with a little ice. 

I've never actually requested a drink with less ice. It's too hot down here for that mess. 

Since most soft drinks are refrigerated, I've always asked for either no ice or easy ice.  I want more drink for the money, not more water.

Not that I mind a warm Dr. Pepper anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...