UnevenEdge

gambling with crypto

Distortedreasoning

investment in crypto has doubled  

9 members have voted

1. 1. what would you do?

• cash out! we made some good money
    • hold. it will go up higher!
    • cash out half, hold other half. get my initial investment back, gamble the rest.
    • other.

21 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

as you all know, i put some money in crypto.

I did not know that until I read this sentence and now that is my only care on this subject. Why would you impose your life upon me as though I am supposed to be privied to it at all times? The unbelievable arrogance of humanity will never surprise me.

1 minute ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I did not know that until I read this sentence and now that is my only care on this subject. Why would you impose your life upon me as though I am supposed to be privied to it at all times? The unbelievable arrogance of humanity will never surprise me.

if you were here way back then you would have known.

but does it matter if you just found out now or 2-3 years ago? 

I did too. I see the jump.  Unless you put your li... 

Oh shit, you legit said gambling...  If it's money you need, pull out I guess...

Wait for the finance boys to get here... I just decided to play with bidens money so I'm holding.

Edited by André Toulon

2 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

if you were here way back then you would have known.

but does it matter if you just found out now or 2-3 years ago? 

What matters is the assumption I should know. How I choose to board is how I choose. You shouldn't expect everyone to know everything about you, it feels like that symptom of how the internet can make people feel famous. This was a legit joke about picking up women I used to make with people on ASMB.

"I'm not sure if you're aware of this but I'm pretty popular on the internet. How about we go somewhere quieter and talk?"

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

I did too. I see the jump.  Unless you put your li... 

Oh shit, you legit said gambling...  If it's money you need, pull out I guess...

Wait for the finance boys to get here... I just decided to play with bidens money so I'm holding.

oh yeah i was already gonna leave it and gamble it, just wanted to see what people would do.

im no financial expert. im just doing what i know. 

tho i would like to get a home and this would help with that but shits too expensive here. 

8 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

What matters is the assumption I should know. How I choose to board is how I choose. You shouldn't expect everyone to know everything about you, it feels like that symptom of how the internet can make people feel famous. This was a legit joke about picking up women I used to make with people on ASMB.

"I'm not sure if you're aware of this but I'm pretty popular on the internet. How about we go somewhere quieter and talk?"

its more about how long weve all know each other here.

we talking years. 

think like cheers. 

The crypto market is going to keep going higher, now that all the big players are jumping in, and innovation to grant ease of everyone getting involved,

ETFs are now becoming a reality so that’s all a game changer.

stable coin is much more common (and safe).

Only invest what you can lose though.

my company is paying bonuses in Bitcoin now as an option, as well as, general incentives.

I personally am an ethereum guy.

17 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Coinbase IPO just went from 250 to 350 a share... in like 12 hours

shit, i didn't know this already happened. i was watching it and then got uh ... distracted this last week or so.

doge topped 15 cents this morning. this is all anyone needs to know.

• Haha 3

On 4/14/2021 at 10:30 AM, wacky1980 said:

shit, i didn't know this already happened. i was watching it and then got uh ... distracted this last week or so.

doge topped 15 cents this morning. this is all anyone needs to know.

did i say 14 cents? i meant 19 cents.

• Haha 1

i caved and sold 500 shares at ~19 cents like a bitch. i like to keep my pile of moon-bound shares intact, and then flip 500 or 1000 shares at a time during the big swings. it's been pretty profitable so far, my investment has increased by about 50x as of this afternoon.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sooooo…

yeah…never invest what you aren’t willing to lose. This has been a bad few weeks for crypto, and signs are pointing to BTC to fall under 20k… which is ok….

people that think they will get rich quickly and using this to hedge their investment strategy are destined to lose their ass. I see people taking money from their home equity and putting it into crypto and I just shake my head and their logic is the ROI is much higher long term, but… feds are jacking up the rates because of inflation… soooooooo yah… your home equity isn’t fixed most likely…

anyways.. it’s fun to watch 

587358C5-8EFF-4803-A7B4-9AAFD03BD972.png

• Sad 1

btw, and i could jinx it rn, but looking at volatility according to the typical rules for a volatility trader, we already started a bullish reversal on May 2nd. I know that probably seems counterintuitive but it's just been lower highs since then. It's really irritating actually. It's like the dumbest rout in history. just fuckin buy something

Edited by Poof

43 minutes ago, Poof said:

btw, and i could jinx it rn, but looking at volatility according to the typical rules for a volatility trader, we already started a bullish reversal on May 2nd. I know that probably seems counterintuitive but it's just been lower highs since then. It's really irritating actually. It's like the dumbest rout in history. just fuckin buy something

Bitcoin is moving from weak hands to strong hands…. HODL!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

We didn't have to wait for 2029 to have a new market collapse.  The 20s are amped up this time.

we are off to a good start,  already on our 2nd recession of the decade. 

as for crypto, still got a a mid sized amount stacked away sitting till the time is right. or till it reaches zero.