UnevenEdge

SECRET SANTA Covid 2020 edition ♥

Neko

8 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

@avec..... incoming!!!

I was going to send you a special [as] thing but your Amazon account is private, which is cool... but you fucked up...

@1pooh4u, I tried sending someone the shot glass... and something else... to be fair... suck my asshole

Boooooo.  Were you able to send anything then?  I honestly was trying to tote the line between giving you my complete address and name and at least some partial info.

5 hours ago, Le Guignon said:

I'm out since I still have In Flames.

2 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

okay well i'm going to just remove my self. >_> this seems like it's already been set in stone with things so i'm just going to play again next year. 

Ahem..

23 hours ago, NaBarney said:

underworld princess can pair up with Le Gungar since she wanted a new partner due to hers seeming douche-like

• Like 1

NaBarney     5254

NaBarney
  On 12/12/2020 at 6:32 PM, Le Guignon said:

I'm out since I still have In Flames.

On 12/12/2020 at 9:01 PM, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

okay well i'm going to just remove my self. >_> this seems like it's already been set in stone with things so i'm just going to play again next year. 

Ahem..

On 12/12/2020 at 12:22 AM, NaBarney said:

underworld princess can pair up with Le Gungar since she wanted a new partner due to hers seeming douche-like

Edited by Neko

2 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Not sure if you still need my address or not?

nah, that gps tag is still active. it moves when you move.

edit: on an unrelated note, i'm picking up our new merchandise order today. no testicle-related stuff this time though, sorry.

Edited by wacky1980

On 12/14/2020 at 7:58 PM, Raptorpat said:

Yah you two are partners, give each other something nice and frilly.

I couldn't justify dropping $50 to mail the whole gift, sorry scoob. Had to reduce it a bit and repack it into a flat rate box. Hopefully all goes well. Also, I was high AF off pain pills when I packed that thing up last night so I'm not 100% on exactly what's in there...

It's the thought that counts though, right? I put so much time into making this pretty little tag from scratch and slapping it on the original box :( and I DID IT ALL FOR NOTHIN!

PXL_20201216_190505168.thumb.jpg.9a5c3f285f323e26f28e6d082f0ccba1.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

It's the thought that counts though, right? I put so much time into making this pretty little tag from scratch and slapping it on the original box :( and I DID IT ALL FOR NOTHIN!

PXL_20201216_190505168.thumb.jpg.9a5c3f285f323e26f28e6d082f0ccba1.jpg

No disrespect but if this box from a potentially COV+ positive household showed up at my home I would probably wait until January to even address it

• D'oh 2

3 minutes ago, NaBarney said:

No disrespect but if this box from a potentially COV+ positive household showed up at my home I would probably wait until January to even address it

Lucky for you, nobody is sending you shit to worry about.

I could drive you a gift faster than any courier would show up, but nah. Tell you what, donate something to wrlt.com of smashville and that will be enough to make me happy. 

Edited by wacky1980
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

well i'm glad scoob took this secret santa opportunity to get a dig in there about the whole "tiny penis" thing. as if i needed another way to measure something so small. thanks, asshole.

PXL_20201219_040231083.thumb.jpg.b3df959b601dd80538d689f4451458c4.jpg

really though, this is a great gift. i'm starting a project next month that will require cutting into some plate steel with high precision (by hand because cnc is pricey), and my standard tape measure was gonna be a sloppy way to mark things up. i'm also a nerd and really enjoy precision tools like this. thank you sir.

your gift is somewhere between your front door and champaign, il. usps tracking sure is getting better! it's still telling me delivery on 12/19, but i'm starting to doubt that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1