UnevenEdge

SECRET SANTA Covid 2020 edition ♥

Neko

4 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

I'm dumb and don't know how to tell who I got please help me

If you need a partner, I am willing to step in for backtracker Quackers here and save Christmas.  Or OP can probably rng you another one since I don't think anyone gets who their partner is yet anyway.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NaBarney said:

If you need a partner, I am willing to step in for backtracker Quackers here and save Christmas.  Or OP can probably rng you another one since I don't think anyone gets who their partner is yet anyway.

I messaged Quackers earlier, so we'll see if I actually get a response. I appreciate the offer.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:43 PM, NaBarney said:

'Kay so the duck didn't respond at all, so if you still wanna step in we can partner up. 🎅

@ everyone: My understanding on this is that 1/2 buy for each other, 3/4, 5/6, etc.

On 12/9/2020 at 12:29 AM, Neko said:

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. In Flames
  2. Le Guignon
  3. lupin_bebop
  4. Neko
  5. Sawdamizer
  6. avec
  7. EmpressAngel
  8. UnderWorldPrincess
  9. Scoobdog
  10. wacky1980

I'm assuming Quackers isn't actually participating (because he never said he was), so I subbed in UWP.

I will give neko a chance to pop back in and for anyone else to join in the interim, otherwise I'll do a reroll later tonight just so y'all can get started with actual partners. We cool?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

I'm assuming Quackers isn't actually participating (because he never said he was), so I subbed in UWP.

I will give neko a chance to pop back in and for anyone else to join in the interim, otherwise I'll do a reroll later tonight just so y'all can get started with actual partners. We cool?

My man

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

How are you going to just give my secret Santa to someone else, that's crazy

• D'oh 1

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

@avec..... incoming!!!

I was going to send you a special [as] thing but your Amazon account is private, which is cool... but you fucked up...

@1pooh4u, I tried sending someone the shot glass... and something else... to be fair... suck my asshole

Lol I thought the shot glass thing died a long time ago 😆