UnevenEdge

College Football 20XX

StarPanda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 7:57 PM, Seight said:

Vanderbilt: "We want a new logo set that looks like one of the teams in a movie that couldn't afford to license actual football team logos"

The design firm: "say no more fam"

V-Star-750x279.png

They needed people to know the somehow more dramatic Rodgers brother went there

and the motherfucker married JoJo

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/34180745/pac-12-explore-all-expansion-options-ucla-usc-exit-big-ten

One source in the conference told ESPN on Friday "it's wide open" as far as who the Pac-12 would consider inviting, but added the Big 12 and ACC are worth exploring.

Okay fine, two Futurama references in a row

War Were Declared Futurama GIF - War Were Declared Futurama We Declared War  - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Seight
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Seight said:

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/34180745/pac-12-explore-all-expansion-options-ucla-usc-exit-big-ten

One source in the conference told ESPN on Friday "it's wide open" as far as who the Pac-12 would consider inviting, but added the Big 12 and ACC are worth exploring.

Okay fine, two Futurama references in a row

War Were Declared Futurama GIF - War Were Declared Futurama We Declared War  - Discover & Share GIFs

Oregon vs an ACC team in what will now be known as the Oregon Trail Bowl

5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

If Oregon leaves, the Pac-12 is probably done.

6ljv91.jpg

• Haha 2

• Raptorpat unpinned this topic
  • 1pooh4u pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Seight said:

We're a month away from the football season! Vanderbilt gets to play Hawaii in what looks like a high school stadium! EXCITE!

*Googles*

I guess it was a matter of time before Aloha Stadium was structurally unfit.  Place looked kinda scary last time I was there...apparently just before it got shut down.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Seight said:

*Text-to-Speech voice* Texas Is Back.

and OU loses

I swear I had entered bizarro world. I was doing homework and I'd look up and see OU driving... then 10 mins later they'd be in the same spot doing the same thing... but the score just never seemed to change

Tennessee-Florida...dafuq? I get it's a rivalry game but Florida not only almost making a comeback, but topping that off with what is the most perfect onside kick I think anyone will ever witness

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=34658675

• Like 1