UnevenEdge

College Football 20XX

StarPanda

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Notre Dame and Clemson going down right now! 

That game was an embarrassment

I was almost afraid that was going to happen to the Sooners watching the first Quarter of the Bama/OU game, then it turned into a pretty decent game.

Honestly, I think if the Sooners could get a mulligan on that first quarter that game would have been a lot closer

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, That_One_Guy said:

Anybody watching the national championship? 

I saw it did not expect that outcome at all 

I really thought bama was gonna come back.....they made alot of bad decisions and mistakes............props to Clemson they did not tale their foot of the throttle 

• StarPanda unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Nothing.  They're just having an off year.  Costello is coming off of a concussion and their Outland candidate at left tackle is out for the year.

they're normally top 25 at least, seems like shit went to hell over in that Conference. 

Sooners stomped UCLA like they were a D2 school today and Chip Kelly has a knack for making onside kicks go his way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 7:58 PM, Seight said:

I could  be  smart and just follow the FCS school that I went to that's good at football. But no, I choose every week to also watch HUMIDITY RUTGERS

Fun fact about this post: That FCS school now owns a transitive victory over the other school.

😑

On 11/16/2019 at 5:29 AM, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Cry me a fucking river. Y'all have been in every single College Football Championship game since the current system started. You're probably getting selected for the CFP yet again this year. Sit the fuck down.

I hope not.