UnevenEdge

College Football 20XX

StarPanda

19 hours ago, Seight said:

And now, a preview of Alabama @ Arky:

When gambling, you can win 2000% of your money, but you can only lose 100%. Do the math. Human Fashion Sleeve Flash photography Font Adaptation

Man I went out to Garden and came in and when I saw they were within 4 and nearly shit myself... then I went back out and put it on my phone and somehow during what seemed to be a 30 min ad bama scored 9 times

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, molarbear said:

Man I went out to Garden and came in and when I saw they were within 4 and nearly shit myself... then I went back out and put it on my phone and somehow during what seemed to be a 30 min ad bama scored 9 times

Those runs in the 4th quarter were the second-worst thing to happen in that game, right behind "What if there was SINGING in the Sonic Drive-In commercials?"

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Seight said:

its been a couple of years but now we're back yay

HyperX on Twitter: "@crarcraylemur bruh" / Twitter

Petition to allow the boards to open up and accept bots again so we may all reclaim anonymity in the College Football thread 

I feel bad for Venables, dude has a shit team and has to stand there at news conferences and just tank the blame

Dude.. that defense has been non existent for 12 years, anyone that blames you is just in denial

Now making the big QB who looks like a dog trying to stand in a moving vehicle when he's carrying the ball run on 4 and 1 ...that was on coaching

6w9gag.jpg

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Seight said:

Me a few minutes ago: *ready to log off for the night and talk about a great performance and also how lovely Provo looks on TV in the morning*

Me now: "KJ WHY DID YOU TRY TO DO THAT HOLY FUCK? D:"

I had a blast watching that Tennessee game with DBZ4ever and Genis_Sage

Seeing Heupel take down ranked teams, the goal posts coming down after beating a rival after a long time, it's a lot like his 2000 season at OU when Nebraska got steam rolled in Norman, and it's real easy to get caught up in the nostalgia

Sorry @scoobdog we got a spot warmed up and ready for ya on the playoff outside

On the off hand shot one of the two of you are Librarians I could use some assistant on Environmental Science case Studies

If not I look forward to the upcoming SEC short

Also we beat Kansas!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, molarbear said:

I had a blast watching that Tennessee game with DBZ4ever and Genis_Sage

Seeing Heupel take down ranked teams, the goal posts coming down after beating a rival after a long time, it's a lot like his 2000 season at OU when Nebraska got steam rolled in Norman, and it's real easy to get caught up in the nostalgia

Sorry @scoobdog we got a spot warmed up and ready for ya on the playoff outside

On the off hand shot one of the two of you are Librarians I could use some assistant on Environmental Science case Studies

If not I look forward to the upcoming SEC short

Also we beat Kansas!!!!!!!!

To me, the best kind of Bama loss is the one where Special Teams turns out to be the ventilation shaft to the Death Star.

*flashback to the CFP a couple of years ago where they thought "hey, what if we ran the ball with the punter?"* 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Seight said:

To me, the best kind of Bama loss is the one where Special Teams turns out to be the ventilation shaft to the Death Star.

*flashback to the CFP a couple of years ago where they thought "hey, what if we ran the ball with the punter?"* 

Don't forget Bama Burn like 2013 or so

The short field goal Auburn returned for a TD with no time left pushing Bama out of the SEC championship game and a shot at the NC

They ended up played OU in the Sugar Bowl that year and McCarron was introduced to Erik Striker about 5 times

• Like 2

On 10/23/2022 at 6:16 AM, Seight said:

Bad Refball: Clemson beating Syracuse after most of the major penalties in the 2nd half go against Syracuse

Good Refball: Okie State beating "Somehow, Texas Returned" with the penalties being Texas 14, Ok St fucking none

The Big XII has to do something

I'm rooting for Kansas

Edited by molarbear
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Seight said:

Earlier this season Arky lost to TAMU SUPER PAINFULLY, and I am just begging them, please, take this opportunity to make Auburn's season stupider than it already is

Lenny Thinking GIF - Lenny Thinking The Simpsons - Discover & Share GIFs

Auburn's band playing Glory, Glory Hallelujah after their last TD of the game with 0:04 left:

This Is Fine | Know Your Meme

• Like 1

The officiating at the USC @ Arizona game was just awful.  If you didn't see the last play of the first half, the clock is running while the refs were just standing there with the same confused look as the rest of us.  Caleb somehow ran a play that ended with a pass completed just short of the goal line, all while the clock was at 0:00.  The officials waved it like it was an actual play.  Then they spent another ten minutes conversing like they were figuring out what was going on before saying it was the end of the half.  Rile came over and started tearing into the referee like no one's business before he peeled off and walked past us (I was on the field) to the referees locker room.

10 hours ago, scoobdog said:

The officiating at the USC @ Arizona game was just awful.  If you didn't see the last play of the first half, the clock is running while the refs were just standing there with the same confused look as the rest of us.  Caleb somehow ran a play that ended with a pass completed just short of the goal line, all while the clock was at 0:00.  The officials waved it like it was an actual play.  Then they spent another ten minutes conversing like they were figuring out what was going on before saying it was the end of the half.  Rile came over and started tearing into the referee like no one's business before he peeled off and walked past us (I was on the field) to the referees locker room.

Sounds like the offense may have tried to sub players while running no huddle

If that was the case the field official has to stand over the ball and not allow the offense to touch it until the defense has to be allowed to substitute as well

11 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Sounds like the offense may have tried to sub players while running no huddle

If that was the case the field official has to stand over the ball and not allow the offense to touch it until the defense has to be allowed to substitute as well

Actually, the officials were just resetting the ball after a previous pass play.  I didn’t see the Wildcats sub in or out.

17 hours ago, scoobdog said:

You have to see it to believe it.  I’ve been looking for it online but I can’t find it.

Well Damn Scoob

I got 2 papers due and you're over here providing zero evidence of said play

Now I have to e-mail my Professors and explain why I had to watch this game in its entirety at least 3 times from 4 different perspectives to truly grasp what happened

• Thanks 1

Me earlier: I cannot get a read on this Liberty team, are they going to be a problem or not?

Me now*: Arkansas will officially open the 2022-23 season on Monday (Nov. 7) versus North Dakota State. Tipoff is set for 7 pm at Bud Walton Arena.

*I also remembered that the five DI basketball teams in Arkansas are now in five different conferences, which is...odd.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Seight said:

Young man smile then shock Meme Generator - Imgflip

"LSU lost to Texas A&M LMAO" vs the non-zero chance that 2-loss Alabama backs into the CFP with enough weirdness next week

But, for real, Alabama isn’t getting into the CFP no matter what Saban says.  Glad to see Brian Kelly living up to expectations though.