UnevenEdge

College Football 20XX

StarPanda

• 7 months later...
17 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

I heard lol Tennessee shit the bed in the SEC! Same ole vols lololol 

DBZ4EVER (he's a Vols fan) got close to predicting the score days before the game

in the Vols Defense they have a new coach and were facing one of the most hyped QB's from the preseason

5 minutes ago, molarbear said:

DBZ4EVER (he's a Vols fan) got close to predicting the score days before the game

in the Vols Defense they have a new coach and were facing one of the most hyped QB's from the preseason

True it might just be an adjustment period. Lol in one of my FB groups someone said we should kick Tennessee out of the SEC and invite Appalachian state 

21 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

True it might just be an adjustment period. Lol in one of my FB groups someone said we should kick Tennessee out of the SEC and invite Appalachian state 

I mean all teams struggle at some point but at least they've won a national championship within the past two decades

when was the last time Vanderbilt was relevant?

3 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

They were now its a little closer matched. How's that game? 

Nebraska was down 14-0 and scored 21 unanswered points and now Colorado is trying to get in a field goal before the half

I keep hearing hype about the Clemson/A&M game tonight from the announcers but I'm fairly positive Clemson is going to wipe the floor with them

14 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Nebraska was down 14-0 and scored 21 unanswered points and now Colorado is trying to get in a field goal before the half

I keep hearing hype about the Clemson/A&M game tonight from the announcers but I'm fairly positive Clemson is going to wipe the floor with them

I agree. Clemson is at least making the playoff this year for sure. 

4 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Dude Ole miss scored on Bama on the first play 

No they won by 10 but it got kind of sketchy there for a bit

I saw that, then I also noticed like 10 mins later Bama had scored 28 points

Wisconsin and Auburn both lost today and I was really hoping TCU would beat Ohio St (I honestly thought they should have) but it didn't happen

29 minutes ago, molarbear said:

No they won by 10 but it got kind of sketchy there for a bit

I saw that, then I also noticed like 10 mins later Bama had scored 28 points

Wisconsin and Auburn both lost today and I was really hoping TCU would beat Ohio St (I honestly thought they should have) but it didn't happen

Lol we ended up winning 62-7. Our third string qb got to play. I'm super bummed that OSU won. I hate the Suckeyes lol 

51 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Lol we ended up winning 62-7. Our third string qb got to play. I'm super bummed that OSU won. I hate the Suckeyes lol 

Meh, I respect Urban Meyer it's just I kind of feel like if TCU had won it would have given whatever BIG XII team wins the conference a way better chance of getting into the playoffs (assuming they're a 1 loss team and not undefeated)

15 hours ago, molarbear said:

There weren't a lot of good games today, Sooners struggled against Army and I couldn't even watch the game because it wasn't broadcast

Most the others were just a bunch of teams playing nobodies.  I did enjoy the Stanford vs Oregon game though, that one was good. 

Yeah I agree it was a boring week. As far as Alabama goes I think we need to tighten up defensively. I'm really worried about LSU

8 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Yeah I agree it was a boring week. As far as Alabama goes I think we need to tighten up defensively. I'm really worried about LSU

Bama looks fine

honestly I think it's going to be a Bama Georgia Championship game, they both look scary good

Oregon had that game wrapped up but instead of taking a knee and running the clock out they ran the ball and fumbled it.. then Stanford down the field and scored to force OT