UnevenEdge

College Football 20XX

StarPanda

ESPN did a story on this yesterday.  Apparently the kid played football in HS and is hoping to take over long snapping full time at some point, it'd be pretty cool to see that happen.

I kind of doubt it, mostly because you could never justify asking another team to not rush the kicker every PAT.  He's something of a special case because he's been a part of the program ever since before he lost his other eye as a pre teen.

No shit

I gotta be honest though, props to Baylor.  They started slow but once OU's secondary decided to take a nap and give up 3 huge passing touchdowns they took the momentum and ran with it

I honestly can't tell if OU shit the bed on that one or if Baylor is way better than their record indicates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I guess you can stop drinking now.  I look forward to you guys having a good playoff run.

You know, aside from the Ok State game (which it's a rivalry game and usually pretty crazy) they looked pretty damn good in the later half of the season. 

I'm hoping so too.  I have faith in Lincoln Riley and getting this team prepared.  Imo Gary Patterson is a pretty damn good coach and to be able to beat TCU twice in a season is no easy feat, so it's looking promising.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

Nicely done.

I wonder how much coverage will go to the game vs the fact that Trump is attending....

Alabama is gonna win anyways cause fix is in.

Why can't Trump just stay out of everything? Anything to stay relevant I suppose. Not saying he doesn't have the right to be there. I just wish he'd stay home more often.

2 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Why can't Trump just stay out of everything? Anything to stay relevant I suppose. Not saying he doesn't have the right to be there. I just wish he'd stay home more often.

Eh, let him go to the freakin game. No one would notice if a bunch of cry-babies weren't planning to whine and make a spectacle of themselves.

I'm looking forward to seeing the refs blatantly make awful calls to help Alabama.