UnevenEdge

I was naked on my hands and knees

Poof

3 minutes ago, Vamped said:

From the sound of it .... I would miss Iowa too XD

Oh yes you would he knows what he's doing in so many ways and he's big, fit, and gorgeous :x

He looks like a cross between eddie murphy and wiz khalifa. More handsome than either of them somehow tho

I'm sure I won't be able to lock him down but he wants to see me again

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Poof said:

Oh yes you would he knows what he's doing in so many ways and he's big, fit, and gorgeous :x

He looks like a cross between eddie murphy and wiz khalifa. More handsome than either of them somehow tho

I'm sure I won't be able to lock him down but he wants to see me again

Straw GIFs | Tenor

So have you made arrangements to go back yet?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Straw GIFs | Tenor

So have you made arrangements to go back yet?

Nope not yet. It's been a week since we last txted. It's clear to me he's in demand and averse to thirsty girls. I can tell he expects me to be like that, and he keeps saying he doesn't want a relationship. Even tho I never bring it up AND one night he initiated a convo about what if he liked me and how would that work for us w/me being a performer and all. So rn I am leaving him alone. I'm reminding him that he's the the one who started out thirsty as a fan of mine who messaged me 15 times on instagram over 6 months before I finally even noticed him. Sometimes guys forget what they're dealing with. I am the succubus and he will be the one who txts first guaranteed :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Poof said:

Nope not yet. It's been a week since we last txted. It's clear to me he's in demand and averse to thirsty girls. I can tell he expects me to be like that, and he keeps saying he doesn't want a relationship. Even tho I never bring it up AND one night he initiated a convo about what if he liked me and how would that work for us w/me being a performer and all. So rn I am leaving him alone. I'm reminding him that he's the the one who started out thirsty as a fan of mine who messaged me 15 times on instagram over 6 months before I finally even noticed him. Sometimes guys forget what they're dealing with. I am the succubus and he will be the one who txts first guaranteed :P

A GIF - Maleficent Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

Let him beg for it on his knees. 

I love it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Vamped said:

A GIF - Maleficent Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

Let him beg for it on his knees. 

I love it 

Yes! He will be back I know it. We've kinda done this before. He just seems to respond well when I show that I don't need him

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mix said:

giphy.gif

The raiding made me surge my shrimp sap all over his one-eyed monster. If I don't buff the muff to get my vertical moisture oozing from my clam-flavoured pothole, his greasy kebab skewer is going to leave my piss flaps resembling a bulldog in a windtunnel. After having my penis pothole slammed, he then proceeded to raid my mud flap. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his wensleydale wand stuffed deeper into my fart valve. By now, my frilling pink golf bag was haemorrhaging like there was a midget inside me with a super soaker. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Poof said:

The raiding made me surge my shrimp sap all over his one-eyed monster. If I don't buff the muff to get my vertical moisture oozing from my clam-flavoured pothole, his greasy kebab skewer is going to leave my piss flaps resembling a bulldog in a windtunnel. After having my penis pothole slammed, he then proceeded to raid my mud flap. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his wensleydale wand stuffed deeper into my fart valve. By now, my frilling pink golf bag was haemorrhaging like there was a midget inside me with a super soaker. 

I salute you

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

you should write an erotic novel B|

I got in trouble in school for putting too much sex in my stories in english and literature class. One made a teacher cry another made a summer school teacher very attracted to me I think 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Poof said:

I got in trouble in school for putting too much sex in my stories in english and literature class. One made a teacher cry another made a summer school teacher very attracted to me I think 

Cry because it was beautiful?

2 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Damn.... all i got was an occasional eyeroll.

The summer school teacher who I think liked me alil too much over one of my stories said that the way I reacted after getting in trouble and confronted by the vice principal over it was the "coolest thing she ever saw"

• Like 1