UnevenEdge

If you could be in an anime or manga

Le Guignon

7 hours ago, Daos said:

Uh harem duh. 

You guys would pass up the chance to rail Rias and Koneko?? Heathens.

Eh, I'm more of a "Rias and Akeno" guy myself. Also Xenovia, even though I know next to nothing about her as a character.

I'd personally want to live in a sports anime, nothing of consequence to background characters ever happens in those.

Edited by PokeNirvash

Sci-Fi would be tempting. Slice of life too boring, no thanks, pass. Horror, tee hee, no not quite. I'm not that brave. Murder mystery now ooh! I think I would like that, but... I would probably have to opt for some type of other world swords and sorcery type fantasy honestly. Although I'd like it if there was some type of scientific explanation for the powers people used, like if they were like psychic abilities rather than magic. Yeah. I'll go with that.

Real talk though, a mecha series.  But definitely the super robot kind, where MANLY SPIRIT and kicking reason to the curb can solve every problem, not the real robot kind where everything is hideously depressing and most of the cast dies.  A hard sci-fi series could be great too, where you'd get access to something like Ghost in the Shell's cyberbrains (but hold the dystopian future).  I'd kill to live in the world of Planetes, where there's a huge infrastructure of people working and living in space.

At the end of the day though, if you're looking for pure adventure, you can't beat One Piece as far as I'm concerned.  A huge unexplored world full of unknown mysteries, a nigh-infinite array of Devil Fruit abilities...sounds like a blast.

• 3 weeks later...