UnevenEdge

Shounen Sunday to publish an Inu-Yasha sequel

Jman

3 minutes ago, StarPanda said:

daughters of Inuyasha and Sesshomoru

Sesshomoru gots himself a wife 

Kagura and Rin died right if I remember 

Kagura, yes. 2nd episode of Final Act.

Rin is younger than Kagome and if she died, it would definitely be an untimely death. I believe she'll be like a 25-year old woman in the series, which means that one of the younger male characters will no doubt have a boyish crush on her!

51 minutes ago, StarPanda said:

daughters of Inuyasha and Sesshomoru

Sesshomoru gots himself a wife 

Kagura and Rin died right if I remember 

Kagura died.  I believe Rin survived.

Looks like the new lead gets to have the magic sword this time.  They’re all girls apparently, just one was raised by Kagome’s brother in the present.

Edited by Jman
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

As far as I can tell, Takahashi isn't writing this.  It's an anime, not a manga (of course it surely will be, eventually), and is only providing the original characters and designs.  So there's that.  I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do though.

So she's gonna Toriyama this bad boy eh?

21 hours ago, Jman said:

Looks like the new lead gets to have the magic sword this time.  They’re all girls apparently, just one was raised by Kagome’s brother in the present.

Kagura and KIKYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO died.

• Haha 1

The daughters of Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha set out on a journey transcending time!

In Feudal Japan, Half-Demon twins Towa and Setsuna are separated from each other during a forest fire. While desperately searching for her younger sister, Towa wanders into a mysterious tunnel that sends her into present-day Japan, where she is found and raised by Kagome Higurashi's brother, Souta, and his family.

Ten years later, the tunnel that connects the two eras has reopened, allowing Towa to be reunited with Setsuna, who is now a Demon Slayer working for Kohaku. But to Towa's shock, Setsuna appears to have lost all memories of her older sister.

Joined by Moroha, the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, the three young women travel between the two eras on an adventure to regain their missing past.

(Source: VIZ Media)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/41911/Hanyou_no_Yashahime__Sengoku_Otogizoushi?_user=391292

I saw this in an email from MAL.  They notify you of sequels and spin-offs of shows on your list, I believe?  Is this real?  Because it sounds like a fuckin fanfic.  But I'm all over it if this show is real!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 2

On 5/8/2020 at 11:14 PM, Jman said:

I saw people saying in the MAL thread that Sesshoumaru would have had the twins with Rin?  But wasn't she more like a daughter to him?  Surely that is not who he had the kids with?  Also, having a relationship and kids with someone you knew since they were a child, while you were already a teen or adult... seems... not right.

• Like 1

EXgcCDwXgAEE5Zp?format=jpg&name=900x900

EXgck2XWkAAO2l0?format=jpg&name=large

EXgcgMtWkAMABgr?format=jpg&name=small

Who the hell is the guy in the suit?  Sota?  But why does he have a sword? 

EXgcgMtXQAA7EY8?format=jpg&name=900x900

EXgcgMuXgAAY4sB?format=jpg&name=small

The one the back is clearly Moroha, Inuyasha and Kagome's daughter.  Also it looks like she doesn't have dog ears, but wears a bow that looks like dog ears.  I guess when you get down to one quarter demon you go back to human ears. 

EXkCEQFVcAE5nOM?format=png&name=900x900

I like this coloring someone did. 

EXgck2PWsAIvxB6?format=jpg&name=large

EXgcgM2WoAAfby3?format=jpg&name=small

The one with the fur like Sesshomaru and demon slayer outfit is clearly the daughter of Sesshomaru working for Kohaku, Setsuna.  This means they aren't showing the other daughter who lived in present day for some reason?  Towa?

I love Inuyasha, so I'm a bit excited for this, even though this is completely out of left field.  I do admit that the premise seems a bit like fanfic, though.  Though with Takahashi not writing it, I can just say it IS fanfic and not canon if I don't like it.  Just like Eureka Seven AO.

I really hope they don't have Sesshy paired up with Rin.  It was bad enough in Usagi Drop and I couldn't bare to see it here.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I saw people saying in the MAL thread that Sesshoumaru would have had the twins with Rin?  But wasn't she more like a daughter to him?  Surely that is not who he had the kids with?  Also, having a relationship and kids with someone you knew since they were a child, while you were already a teen or adult... seems... not right.

He's a Demon. The age of a human probably has no meaning to him since they're all far younger anyway... he's 900.

At the end of the show it seems like Rin is living a normal human life, so he's not raising her or anything. 

And yes Usagi Drop is a bit messed up at the end.

35 minutes ago, Daos said:

He's a Demon. The age of a human probably has no meaning to him since they're all far younger anyway... he's 900.

At the end of the show it seems like Rin is living a normal human life, so he's not raising her or anything. 

And yes Usagi Drop is a bit messed up at the end.

Still a child when he met her.  He would know the difference between children and adult humans.  He also used endless old man insults against Totosai, the old swordsmith demon, so he has a concept of age in general (and doesn't consider himself an old man, for a demon anyway.)

I was trying to find how old Rin was at the end of the series since there is a time skip of a few years, to no avail.  Either way, does this even work timeline-wise?  Kagome and Inuyasha are going to wait until Rin is grown up to have twins with Sesshomaru to have their baby?  How old would they be by then?  I don't see that making too much sense, as the new characters all seem around the same age.

There really is no reason that the mother HAS to be Rin, either.  Or even a character we already know.  Sesshomaru obviously changed his view on humans and was kind enough to take in Rin for a time, there's no reason he couldn't have taken a human wife and had kids with her at some point in the intervening years.

I just looked that up.

What. The. Fuck.

Her name is Rin too.  Fucking hell.

Here is an article from ANN with a LOT more information.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-08/inuyasha-anime-gets-yashahime-princess-half-demon-tv-spinoff-this-fall/.159360

I'm looking forward to that new visual teaser on the 13th and hopefully some more clarity.

The one in the suit is Towa?  I call bullshit on that.  Does not look female in the least.  And ANN wrote it as Towa Higurashi.  Which comes off as a typo since Towa is Sesshomaru's daughter, not Kagome's.  Unless she took that name because she was raised by Sota in present Japan? 

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was in a conversation in another thread, and I just saw that more has been released.  Some of it just today.  Final character designs for the characters and some weapon reveals.  I'm kind of surprised that no one else bumped this.

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/yashahime-princess-half-demon-inuyasha-sequel-kagome-daughter-moroha-character-design/

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/inuyasha-sequel-yashahime-new-sword-anime/

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/inuyasha-sequel-final-designs-sesshomaru-daughters/

https://comicbook.com/anime/news/inuyasha-sequel-sesshomaru-daughters-towa-setsuna-weapons-yashahime-princess-half-demon/

EdQXZ_tUYAggeA9?format=png&name=large

I am surprised that Moroha doesn't have silver hair.  Her hair and eye color are just like Kagome's.  But facially and hair style she looks like Inuyasha.  And the hairbow, alluding to Inuyasha's ears, is a nice touch.  She's also wearing what I think is the fire rat robe.  But it turns out her sword isn't Tessaiga.

EdQniRKUwAE662u?format=png&name=medium

It's called Kurikamaru.  I was reading a reply under the announcement tweet that mentioned the name could have something to do with dragons, and I see there is a dragon design on the blade.  Hmm.

EeT3Vl1U8AAiJCi?format=png&name=large

EeT3WLpUcAAS0ky?format=png&name=large

Not sure what their red streaks in their hair are all about.  On Towa with her silver hair it makes me think she could be yet another sibling of Todoroki haha.

EeT_FZlU4AEyPqS?format=png&name=large

Towa's sword is called Kikujiyuumonji.  Rolls right off the tongue...

EeUBwZpVAAExv2c?format=png&name=medium

Setsuna's spear/halberd thing is called Kanemitsu no Tomoe.

• Thanks 1

Did that Root Head demon appear before or did they make up that battle retroactively for this?

We got an undies shot!  Proof Towa is a girl!  And you could tell she had breasts when she did that lunging overhead sword swing at the end!

And I don't know why she is wearing that suit!  It does look like Colonel Sanders lmao.

Setsuna is just like Sesshomaru LOL.  And Moroha acts like Inuyasha.  But I don't know if he ever acted that cocky?  And she called herself Beniyasha hahaha.

So one of the Demon Slayers is Sota, and people are saying the other one is Miroku and Sango's son?  If he he's grown up by now, how old would Sango and Miroku be by now?

No we don't need another Shippo!  Looks like a Tanooki this time.  Who is the person in the back with brown hair?  That isn't Shippo grown up, is it?!

And how is Kaede still alive and looks exactly the same?!

26 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Did that Root Head demon appear before or did they make up that battle retroactively for this?

We got an undies shot!  Proof Towa is a girl!  And you could tell she had breasts when she did that lunging overhead sword swing at the end!

And I don't know why she is wearing that suit!  It does look like Colonel Sanders lmao.

Setsuna is just like Sesshomaru LOL.  And Moroha acts like Inuyasha.  But I don't know if he ever acted that cocky?  And she called herself Beniyasha hahaha.

So one of the Demon Slayers is Sota, and people are saying the other one is Miroku and Sango's son?  If he he's grown up by now, how old would Sango and Miroku be by now?

No we don't need another Shippo!  Looks like a Tanooki this time.  Who is the person in the back with brown hair?  That isn't Shippo grown up, is it?!

And how is Kaede still alive and looks exactly the same?!

Apparently according to character details that were put out, Towa prefers dressing in male clothes cause she finds them a lot less restrictive or something to fight in. Though I find it pretty funny that they have her dress up that way, when not one single high school in Japan has a dress code that will ever allow it, or school uniforms even remotely flashy like that.

Like I said in the other thread that HH posted, as far as character ages. I once saw that Sango was 14 in the beginning, but her wiki page says she was 16. By the time she was 17 is when her and Miroku's two girls were born, 19 was when Kagome went back to them, their boy born then. It'd take at least a year before Kagome would have popped out Moroha, and the new characters are to be 14 or 15, so Sango is at minimum 34, their son would then be 15/16. Apparently Miroku was 18 in the beginning, 21 by the time Kagome returned. So he'd be about 36 or 37. Though supposedly according to the plot synopsis Moroha hasn't seen her parents in 10 years. I'm pretty sure they weren't killed off, since that'd piss off a whole lot of people, but if they're gone I wouldn't be surprised if Miroku and Sango are also gone.

Apparently Towa was 4 when she ended up in modern day time, so I'd imagine the scene in the trailer with them fighting the root head demon wasn't too long after the series ended, most of the characters would be in their early-mid twenties which is why they'd look similar to how they did.

As for the one brown haired girl in the one scene with Towa, Sota by this time would be around 30 so it's possible that he has a kid, that girl being Towa's cousin.

Where did you see Kaede? I doubt she's still alive by the time of the story, but back with root head demon it's possible she was still alive then. Apparently she's 63 by the end of the main series, so realistically I'd say she could probably go another decade or so.

Edited by Distinct Lunatic

1 hour ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Apparently according to character details that were put out, Towa prefers dressing in male clothes cause she finds them a lot less restrictive or something to fight in. Though I find it pretty funny that they have her dress up that way, when not one single high school in Japan has a dress code that will ever allow it, or school uniforms even remotely flashy like that.

Like I said in the other thread that HH posted, as far as character ages. I once saw that Sango was 14 in the beginning, but her wiki page says she was 16. By the time she was 17 is when her and Miroku's two girls were born, 19 was when Kagome went back to them, their boy born then. It'd take at least a year before Kagome would have popped out Moroha, and the new characters are to be 14 or 15, so Sango is at minimum 34, their son would then be 15/16. Apparently Miroku was 18 in the beginning, 21 by the time Kagome returned. So he'd be about 36 or 37. Though supposedly according to the plot synopsis Moroha hasn't seen her parents in 10 years. I'm pretty sure they weren't killed off, since that'd piss off a whole lot of people, but if they're gone I wouldn't be surprised if Miroku and Sango are also gone.

Apparently Towa was 4 when she ended up in modern day time, so I'd imagine the scene in the trailer with them fighting the root head demon wasn't too long after the series ended, most of the characters would be in their early-mid twenties which is why they'd look similar to how they did.

As for the one brown haired girl in the one scene with Towa, Sota by this time would be around 30 so it's possible that he has a kid, that girl being Towa's cousin.

Where did you see Kaede? I doubt she's still alive by the time of the story, but back with root head demon it's possible she was still alive then. Apparently she's 63 by the end of the main series, so realistically I'd say she could probably go another decade or so.

Well how the hell is a suit not restrictive lmao.  Yeah no idea about what school would allow her to wear that, unless it is her non-school outfit she constantly wears for some reason.  I did like the scene of Towa brawling with school punks, reminded me of Ichigo.  I wonder how much time will be spent in present day.  It looks like she was about to fight to protect her "little sister" (Sota's daughter) in one scene.  You see her take out her sword.  I don't think she would use that on human bullies.

I found this.

https://www.fanpop.com/clubs/inuyasha/articles/138724/title/takahashi-backstage-interview-how-old-inuyasha-characters

Many of the fan letters I receive ask the question “How old are Inuyasha and the other characters?” Some fans make guesses. The character with the greatest range is Miroku, with guesses ranging from the late teens to late twenties… I basically think it's all right for the readers to view the characters as whatever age they see fit, but since so many people ask this, I'll answer with the ages I have in my head as I work.

It is clearly stated that Kagome's age is 15, so for balance, Sango is about 15 or 16, and Miroku about 17, 18. I think of Kikyo as having died at about age 17… Demons such as Shippo, Sesshomaru and Koga live anywhere from tens to hundreds of years, so I'll leave it up to the readers to decide. Inuyasha is a half-demon—and was sealed away for 50 years—so I'm not sure how to figure his age out. But if he was sealed away for 50 years, then… Emotionally, I'd say he's about the human equivalent of 15 years old, the same as Kagome. So there you have it. If you see this, tell all your friends in your class! Now goodbye, everyone!

Amazing that it is so hard to have such simple questions answered, and even after all this time.  Of course we then have to add on the time skips to these figures.

I knew Sango was never that young.  I remember back when I was first watching the show, some people saying Inuyasha's relationship with Kagome was inappropriate because he was older than her, but he is around the same age, minus the time on the tree, which doesn't count.  He isn't 17 or 18, or 200, like that movie said.  And I can see the InuYasha wikia is bullshit since they go by that figure and say he ages slow and was 150 when he got sealed, which isn't true.  Also even if Inuyasha was a couple years older than Kagome it wouldn't be a big deal.  And yeah it had been known since back in the old days that Miroku is a bit older than the others.

It would be lame as hell if Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, and Sango are all dead.  But either way, I don't like that Moroha either hasn't seen her parents in years or doesn't even know them, or at least doesn't remember them.  On the other hand, it would seem there has to be a way to remove them from the battle so the next generation can shine.  I can't see them being weaker for being in their 30s and they might actually be stronger by then, after decades of experience and power development, even if it has been relatively peaceful and they haven't been racking up epic battles all that time like they did when Naraku and the Shikon Jewel were still around.  Also the fact that Kohaku seems to have taken over demon slaying duties and training new slayers, and Miroku and Sango's son has Kilala and Hiraikotsu.  At the very least, Miroku and Sango specifically are "retired," and Miroku wouldn't have his wind tunnel, in any case. 

I read a theory someone posted that Kagome died in childbirth and Inuyasha can't face his daughter because of it, which would be dumb as fuck.  Either way, Inuyasha wouldn't ignore his kid or be a shitty parent, given Inuyasha lost both of his parents and he mostly had to raise himself.

So was the Root Head thing a new thing made up for Yasha-Hime or did they fight that in the original series or Final Act and I forgot?  Or was it in the manga and got cut from the anime?

I guess I didn't make it clear but I was also reacting to the poster that was released that Poke posted, haha.

https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/yashahime-princess-half-demon-arrives-in-october

Yashahime_blogsplash_1200x630.jpg

I know that the little brown-haired girl is of course Sota's daughter.  But who is the brown-haired person in the back of this poster?  It could be Shippo?  Hard to tell.  I need to look at it on my computer later.  Then there is Kaede of all people clearly shown there.  Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are shown as in the past/symbolic, from my view, and that isn't the current them we are seeing, but just to show how they looked back during the original series and Final Act, these are their fathers, the legacy etc etc.  It is just how they are in the earlier poster they released.

EXgcCDwXgAEE5Zp?format=jpg&name=900x900

But I can't see a reason to include Kaede of all people as part of "legacy," especially since Kagome isn't shown, plus she is closer in than Inuyasha or Sesshomaru and the fact they put the new character with brown hair or possibly a grown up Shippo in between doesn't make sense.  So clearly all the characters in that poster are in the present, except Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.

And I see now the poses are actually different.  Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are fully colored in now, but they are waaay in the back of the group, Sesshomaru is gazing off into the sky, and Inuyasha's back is turned.  Yeah, something happened and they can't be involved in the current story for some reason, even if they probably [hopefully] aren't dead.  But I don't like that Kagome isn't shown at all.  Moroha is just as much Kagome's legacy as Inuyasha's.  She has the priestess powers.  So I hope nothing happened to her.  I am less worried about Miroku and Sango not being in the poster since their son isn't one of the stated lead characters. 

Though, going by everything so far, Towa seems to be the one who will get the most focus out of the three.  The show is also called Yasha-Hime: Princess Half-Demon, meaning Moroha isn't the main character, and singular "half-demon", so only one of the twins can be princess?  Towa?  Though I think Setsuna and Moroha will get no less focus than Miroku and Sango did.  The original show was a pretty good balance between the four main characters.  But this show might go a different route, who knows.

Of course, I am wildly speculating off of mere scraps of information they have given us, heh.

Edited by ben0119
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2020 at 9:01 PM, PokeNirvash said:

My question is if the world really needs another Shippo.

yashahime.jpg

I, personally, think the one is enough.

The world apparently also needed another DBZ, Naruto, and Tenchi Muyo, so this seems very in-character for the market. (Upon listing all the major shonen anime that have had revivals featuring the next generations of the old cast, I realized that One Piece is still telling the story of the same pirates despite the manga being older than any of these!)

I'm back.

On 8/10/2020 at 9:32 AM, elfie said:

The world apparently also needed another DBZ, Naruto, and Tenchi Muyo, so this seems very in-character for the market. (Upon listing all the major shonen anime that have had revivals featuring the next generations of the old cast, I realized that One Piece is still telling the story of the same pirates despite the manga being older than any of these!)

I'm back.

He was talking about a character, not the franchise itself.  From what I can tell from that poster, there is a new female tanooki equivalent of Shippo... great.

The InuYasha manga started a year before One Piece in 1996, though One Piece's anime came out in 99 and InuYasha's in 2000.

The first Tenchi OVA came out in 1992 and Dragon Ball has been around since 1984.  So basically the only one you were right about was Naruto.

One Piece probably won't have an ending lol.  By that, I don't mean it won't end.  It will definitely end eventually, since Oda won't live forever.  But it doesn't seem like Oda will ever commit to ending it.  I remember a few years back fans thought it would end soon, since apparently it was busting through a bunch of plot points at the time.  Not sure what has happened since then lol, but it obviously hasn't ended.

I didn't realize you left?

5 hours ago, ben0119 said:

He was talking about a character, not the franchise itself.  From what I can tell from that poster, there is a new female tanooki equivalent of Shippo... great.

The InuYasha manga started a year before One Piece in 1996, though One Piece's anime came out in 99 and InuYasha's in 2000.

The first Tenchi OVA came out in 1992 and Dragon Ball has been around since 1984.  So basically the only one you were right about was Naruto.

One Piece probably won't have an ending lol.  By that, I don't mean it won't end.  It will definitely end eventually, since Oda won't live forever.  But it doesn't seem like Oda will ever commit to ending it.  I remember a few years back fans thought it would end soon, since apparently it was busting through a bunch of plot points at the time.  Not sure what has happened since then lol, but it obviously hasn't ended.

I didn't realize you left?

I lost power because of Isaias and had to skip out of last week's broadcast.

I'm just frustrated that anytime a shonen manga is revived with a sequel that follows the heroes' children, it always has to mirror as many things about the original as possible for marketing all because fans wanna see the same things!

Edited by elfie

On 8/16/2020 at 9:24 AM, elfie said:

I'm just frustrated that anytime a shonen manga is revived with a sequel that follows the heroes' children, it always has to mirror as many things about the original as possible for marketing all because fans wanna see the same things!

It's the fans fault. They've shown they'll sit through hundreds of episodes of filler with these Shonen so they'll sit through anything. 

So what easier way to make money than by having the children hit all the same beats the parents hit?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daos said:

It's the fans fault. They've shown they'll sit through hundreds of episodes of filler with these Shonen so they'll sit through anything. 

So what easier way to make money than by having the children hit all the same beats the parents hit?

Because clearly, every generation after the last generation is exactly the same. :P

On 8/16/2020 at 11:24 AM, elfie said:

You talking about this? 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/weather/post-tropical-cyclone-isaias-wxc/index.html

How was I totally oblivious to this?  I think I remember reading about some storms forming but didn't realize one had actually hit New Jersey.  How long was the power out for?

Hey, we don't know how it's going to go!  Wait til we see the actual show.  We already know it won't be the same since no one was separated from each other or had amnesia in the original series.  The first series also had romance.  I don't see that happening here unless there is some incestuous lesbian stuff going on which I don't see happening lmao.  Plus, with as little involvement as the original characters are seeming to going to have and with the setup we were given, this feels more like a spin-off than a straight up sequel.

At any rate, it looks a hell of a lot better than Boruto!

7 hours ago, ben0119 said:

You talking about this? 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/weather/post-tropical-cyclone-isaias-wxc/index.html

How was I totally oblivious to this?  I think I remember reading about some storms forming but didn't realize one had actually hit New Jersey.  How long was the power out for?

Hey, we don't know how it's going to go!  Wait til we see the actual show.  We already know it won't be the same since no one was separated from each other or had amnesia in the original series.  The first series also had romance.  I don't see that happening here unless there is some incestuous lesbian stuff going on which I don't see happening lmao.  Plus, with as little involvement as the original characters are seeming to going to have and with the setup we were given, this feels more like a spin-off than a straight up sequel.

At any rate, it looks a hell of a lot better than Boruto!

The extent of Isaias' actual destruction hasn't gotten national coverage for some reason, despite it being one of the most devastating outage count for some areas of New England! New England isn't ever supposed to GET these many outages from one storm.

Edited by elfie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, elfie said:

The extent of Isaias' actual destruction hasn't gotten national coverage for some reason, despite it being one of the most devastating outage count for some areas of New England! New England isn't ever supposed to GET these many outages from one storm.

Yeah wasn't sure if maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention or what.  You never know with the media these days what they will choose to cover and not cover.  Or maybe just too much stuff going on.  Or maybe it was because it hit New Jersey and not New York, so the media didn't care? 😧

That sucks, man.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OwlChemist81 said:

And then we've got the one-two punch of Laura and Marco making their way to Texas and Louisiana the middle of this week, possibly to merge into a super-hurricane...

...but hey, let's get back to InuYasha, right??

There's more?!  Holy hell I just checked the Weather Channel app and you're right!

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/video/us-landfalling-hurricanes-have-been-above-average-recently

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/video/what-fujiwhara-effect-could-mean-for-tropical-storms-laura-and-marco

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/video/15-years-after-katrina-marco-laura-hit-could-challenge-covid-strained-gulf

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/video/storm-surge-outlook-marco

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/video/louisiana-may-see-impacts-from-both-laura-and-marco

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/video/back-to-back-landfalls-possible-this-week

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/video/marco-strengthens-into-a-hurricane-ahead-of-gulf-coast-strike-on-monday

Well, if Inuyasha were here, he could use the Backlash Wave to send those storms right back where they came from!  Wait, that wouldn't help, since the Caribbean islands to the south aren't unpopulated!  Well, Miroku could use his Wind Tunnel to suck up those storms on the spot!  But, that would permanently remove a large amount of water and air from the Earth.  Maybe not a good idea.  I got nuthin'!

I'm just glad that even though I live in Texas, I don't live on the coast or an island!  Never live on coasts or islands!  Never live near fault lines or volcanoes!  And don't live in California at all since it is natural disaster city, full of fires, earthquakes, and mudslides!  I don't live near any of what I mentioned and I am on HIGH GROUND so I have nothing to fear from floods from rain.  Maybe the only thing I would have to worry about would be a tornado, but this isn't exactly tornado alley, either.  I think I am pretty good...

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unrelated to Inuyasha, but in other shounen related news, the first chapter of Kubo's new series Burn the Witch came out online today.

Going off the first chapter which was 60 pages long, it seems decent enough so far but there's certain things with it that I don't think will catch on, or be able to capture peoples attentions like back when Bleach first came out.

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Yeah wasn't sure if maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention or what.  You never know with the media these days what they will choose to cover and not cover.  Or maybe just too much stuff going on.  Or maybe it was because it hit New Jersey and not New York, so the media didn't care? 😧

That sucks, man.

There are lawsuits against the cable companies and the power grids in New Jersey and Connecticut. It's serious.

• Like 1