• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• helpme

• Sawdamizer

• Seight

• tsar4

19 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

How does Christopher Lloyd (81) look younger than he did in 1985? o.O  For that matter, he looks younger than anyone still running for President besides Tulsi.

They did have him wear old age makeup for the first film that pic is from the cover of the 2nd film though.  As for him looking younger I don't see it, I think he looks younger when he was actually younger in the back to the future films. 

17 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

The image is broken, but I can see that it says pegging. I can only assume what it was about and what I'm assuming is probably better in my mind than the image itself. 

Actually has nothing to do with pegging lol

I dunno I can see it on my phone 

15 hours ago, Vamped said:

..... did you get a tramp stamp? XD

No, it's not the placement I'm unhappy with, I regret what I chose to be on my arm.

I got the band name Black Sabbath in the font of the Mob Rules album cover tattooed on my arm. I realized after I had done it its basically graffiti, and not only that, now it seems superfluous to wear either of the two Black Sabbath shirts that I have. I don't necessarily regret getting a Black Sabbath related tattoo, but I definitely should've chosen something besides the band name.

• Like 2