UnevenEdge

Do you have a favorite commercial

André Toulon

3 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Gina made me realize it's been a long time since I've seen those Jack from Jack in the Box commercials. Where did they go? It seems like they were using that character for over a decade, if not two.

He's still on all of their commercials.

4 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Hm. Guess I'm not watching the right channels at the right time of day. :|

The latest ones are something related to gamers, I think?  It's food with a subfeed showing people with headphones doing a running commentary while Jack announces over them.

7 hours ago, cyberbully said:

LOL, I remember that commercial....They dodged a bullet, because all they were going to get were a bunch of kids that had played video games all their life with that promo.

I don't know if you've watched Generation Kill but they make fun of that commercial

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

Lol.  I think what he's saying is, "They killed 'em, man, they helped me out."  As in, "you really killed that audition."  But it got your attention, so it worked out.

That makes sense, but I'll continue to believe Oasis Financial will kill a man for me. lol

2 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

Lol.  I think what he's saying is, "They killed 'em, man, they helped me out."  As in, "you really killed that audition."  But it got your attention, so it worked out.

See, it's things like this that made me unsure if you were kidding earlier

Edited by Sho Minamimoto

2 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

See, it's things like this that made me unsure if you were kidding earlier

I see.  So you're saying I need to do more than lol to signal that I got the joke and thought it was funny, because I tried to figure out what he actually said after the humor wore off?  Ok, do I need more smiley faces or maybe gifs of women eating salad while laughing?  Benny Hill music?  We aim to please!

Well, due to the preconceived climate of your posting nature that I have determined over many years, I couldn't be sure if the lol was at or with Ric....Oh well, this is likely the most I've talked to you in an entire decade....I think I'll just return to the earlier dynamic where I just didn't bother ananlyzing it.