UnevenEdge

Add me to snapchat!

fuggnificent

Not EVERYONE. two people told me to add them. Go choke on some pig lard.

LOL, no they didn't.....BMNJY (or whatever) made a joke about it and said maybe.....So I doubt he actually did, and Rogue said no, but then was like "fuck it, whatever" which is pretty much the answer you give telecommunication operators when they ask you if you if you'll take a survey after the call.

LOL, no they didn't.....BMNJY (or whatever) made a joke about it and said maybe.....So I doubt he actually did, and Rogue said no, but then was like "fuck it, whatever" which is pretty much the answer you give telecommunication operators when they ask you if you if you'll take a survey after the call.

THIS nigga.  :D

i won't get into looks with you.

Me > you.

Your ass has the texture of Seal's face. Fucking Cellulitis Aegyptiacus.

You saw it too.......I was never going to say this, but yeah, if you're going to tote that thing around, tone it up.......My baby got more ass than a little bit, but it's a smooth as a cue ball.

all you got?

Whats the excuse for your ass, fat, and bumps and lumps on your vagina? You look like you're made of crisco and call people lard butt?

my head is purrfect.  :P

no its not

its swollen

at least im proportionate. you look fucking deformed like you were a crack baby or something

no its not

its swollen

at least im proportionate. you look fucking deformed like you were a crack baby or something

you can't really get under my skin with insults regarding looks. I know i look good and better than you and a lot of people would agree.

Get over it, you're fat as shit. Old as shit. And only have worth when you're on your back or knees.

Cash me outside. How bow dah.

i get way more action than you because youre hung up on a guy that doesn't value you, abandons you, disrespects you, and dont want you...ONE GUY...i have dozens of real life admirers blowing up my phone and tablet with compliments...dicking me down FOR REAL. i dont have to tease lesser men online. i win.