UnevenEdge

My gf left her bra at my house

NaBarney

She left it there so she could walk the street free boobing

The real answer is to mark their territory and slowy start to bring other shit over there.......They start with a bra or some panties because we're dumb and it makes us feel a bit of pride.......Or in the OP's case shame.....But I digress......Soon, it'll be some hair spray, or body wash or some shit.....Then a toothbrush........Before you know it, you'll have nail polish remover on your nightstand and tampons in your bathroom.

Good luck inviting another girl over now......We're too stupid to effectively hide shit, or if you do and she comes looking for it you have to explain why the box of tampons isn't sitting on the back of the toilet where she left it.

The real answer is to mark their territory and slowy start to bring other shit over there.......They start with a bra or some panties because we're dumb and it makes us feel a bit of pride.......Or in the OP's case shame.....But I digress......Soon, it'll be some hair spray, or body wash or some shit.....Then a toothbrush........Before you know it, you'll have nail polish remover on your nightstand and tampons in your bathroom.

Good luck inviting another girl over now......We're too stupid to effectively hide shit, or if you do and she comes looking for it you have to explain why the box of tampons isn't sitting on the back of the toilet where she left it.

This is the realest shit you will read today.

I got called out for emptying the bathroom trash, she said I was cleaning up for another girl.... I said, "I took a shit, I blew my nose and I saw your non wrapped up tampon sitting at the top bloody as fuck, and it smelled like hot garbage" We didn't last long.... guess why?

This is the realest shit you will read today.

I got called out for emptying the bathroom trash, she said I was cleaning up for another girl.... I said, "I took a shit, I blew my nose and I saw your non wrapped up tampon sitting at the top bloody as fuck, and it smelled like hot garbage" We didn't last long.... guess why?

Oh god. I don't do that in my own home let alone someone else's. At least she's not one of those people who flushes them.