UnevenEdge

Wuts new in animu?

Cidz

Just curious...anything interesting? Any new animes worth checking out? I dont watch much of it. Um i did watch chios school road that was pretty funny. 

I saw netflix got some new series the animation looks great but cant seem to hold my attention much. Idk maybe i should retire my weebness lol sit on my front porch yellin at the new fans be like "in my day we had wholesome anime like boku no pico! None of this sword art online!" Lol.

It gets overly rapey and cringey at times, definitely has some problems. I actually did the show though, I'd possibly watch it again in a couple years. lol I might check out the manga sometime, I hear it's better and don't expect the anime to get another season.

Thunderbolt Fantasy!  Fabulous puppets!  Great Urobuchi storytelling!  Blood!  Mayhem!  Spectacular wardrobe!  Watch it!!!

Angels of Death is pretty good.  Weird, but good, if you like crazy people and serial killer romance.

Tsurune just started, but it's looking pretty good, with some Free!style eye candy to go with.

I’m not sure if I’ve recommended this, but Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori is a good comfort anime about guys who run a tea shop. Yuru Camp was a good comfort one as well about girls camping and relaxing. Karakai Jouzu no Takaki-San is also pretty cute about a guy that keeps getting teased.

For an emotional journey, A Place Further than the Universe is an amazing one about a trek to Antarctica. 

For laughs, Asobi Asobase is hilarious with three girls doing Always Sunny antics when they create a club around activities that pit themselves against one another. 

This season has Zombieland Saga which is a funny one about girls getting resurrected as zombies to be in an idol group led by Mamoru Miyano. Good vibes, yeah, good rhymes, yeah. 

Wotaku is cute as well about workplace otaku dating one another. Comic Girls is another cutesy one about manga authors living in a dorm and conquering their anxieties. Uma Musume is surprisingly good one for its lulzy concept of turning famous racehorses into anime girls that compete in track and field races. 

Forgot to mention Kaze ga Tsuyoku (Run With the Wind).  It sounds like it would be boring, but the lead characters have amazing antagonist chemistry, the sound design is awesome, and the team is hilarious, especially the otaku who just looks like he's going to die every week.  There's someone that everyone at any skill level can identify with. :D  Seems to be equal parts fun and drama.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:21 PM, Cidz said:

Just curious...anything interesting? Any new animes worth checking out? I dont watch much of it. Um i did watch chios school road that was pretty funny. 

I saw netflix got some new series the animation looks great but cant seem to hold my attention much. Idk maybe i should retire my weebness lol sit on my front porch yellin at the new fans be like "in my day we had wholesome anime like boku no pico! None of this sword art online!" Lol.

Overlord, black clover, and my hero academy. 

39 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

I rolled my eyes at the title, but then gave it a shot and ended up really enjoying it so far. The MC's personality is what makes the whole concept work for me.

I am actually glad this got an anime because I am really enjoying the manga.

On 10/22/2018 at 4:13 PM, Ric said:

It gets overly rapey and cringey at times, definitely has some problems. I actually did the show though, I'd possibly watch it again in a couple years. lol I might check out the manga sometime, I hear it's better and don't expect the anime to get another season.

Hmm i see...idk if its the manga im thinking of then the manga was pretty good. And def not rapey lol. 

On 10/23/2018 at 3:20 AM, Gina Szanboti said:

Thunderbolt Fantasy!  Fabulous puppets!  Great Urobuchi storytelling!  Blood!  Mayhem!  Spectacular wardrobe!  Watch it!!!

Angels of Death is pretty good.  Weird, but good, if you like crazy people and serial killer romance.

Tsurune just started, but it's looking pretty good, with some Free!style eye candy to go with.

Nvr heard of the 1st one but ill check it out.

Ive seen a couple eps of angel of death. Iirc i thiiinnkk i played the game but idr. I know its ona those rpg maker horror games. I played a bunch years ago. 

I'll check out the 3rd one. Its been awhile since ive seen any animaynz lol. 

On 10/24/2018 at 9:38 PM, EmpressAngel said:

Devilman Crybaby lured me in with a dick the size of my arm and then broke my soul while I was distracted.

This is All Might and he's my boyfriend and you should watch My Hero Academia.

vren7B7.png

Lol the memes and catchy sings lured me in. 

Ive seen that char before. I could check out the anime. It seems pretty popular. I saw a bit of an ep. once. Looked interesting.

On 10/25/2018 at 12:18 PM, Jman said:

Somehow one of the best anime of Fall 2018 is a reboot of Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad.

Yeah, that weird part of Tim Curry’s resume when he did a ton of voice work because it was quick.

Interesting. Thx ill check that out too!

On 10/23/2018 at 7:22 AM, imchapp.in said:

I’m not sure if I’ve recommended this, but Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori is a good comfort anime about guys who run a tea shop. Yuru Camp was a good comfort one as well about girls camping and relaxing. Karakai Jouzu no Takaki-San is also pretty cute about a guy that keeps getting teased.

For an emotional journey, A Place Further than the Universe is an amazing one about a trek to Antarctica. 

For laughs, Asobi Asobase is hilarious with three girls doing Always Sunny antics when they create a club around activities that pit themselves against one another. 

This season has Zombieland Saga which is a funny one about girls getting resurrected as zombies to be in an idol group led by Mamoru Miyano. Good vibes, yeah, good rhymes, yeah. 

Ah! I think u have before but i forgot the name thx for reminding me. 

The other ones u rec'd seem interesting too def check em out. 

The otaku couple one i wanted to know the title. I read some of the manga it was cute.

On 10/27/2018 at 11:22 AM, SorceressPol said:

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

I rolled my eyes at the title, but then gave it a shot and ended up really enjoying it so far. The MC's personality is what makes the whole concept work for me.

Lol i saw that title and was like eh idk. But ill check it out. Thx :)

Sorry for late replies and thx everyone for the recs ill try each one. Ive been wanting more variety as i always tend to go for shoujos, slice of life, and comedy. Usually low key stuff to relax to.

I did finish watching amagi brillant park that was a fun anime and i liked it. 

1 hour ago, Cidz said:

Ah! I think u have before but i forgot the name thx for reminding me. 

The other ones u rec'd seem interesting too def check em out. 

The otaku couple one i wanted to know the title. I read some of the manga it was cute.

The otaku couple one was called Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii or Love is Hard for Otaku. It’s official stream is on Amazon Prime Video

How to Raise a Mummy and Gakuen Babysitter's Club are brilliant if you need an overdose of lethal cuteness to get through these crazy times.  They're equally adorable, so pick one, or both. :)

And if it turns out that Tsurure isn't your thing, do give Kaze ga Tsuyoku (Run With the Wind) a try.  It's getting more interesting and funny and dramatic each week.