UnevenEdge

My new OKC Date of Birth is 05/26/1997

Zenigundam

I'm not sure that is the most obvious one.

Wouldn't it be though when women not wanting a dude over 20 take a look at his profile pic?  Even if he uses an old photo, an observant person would notice

that maybe the clothing or hairstyle is dated?  So, from that perspective it's the most obvious problem at a glance. :D

Wouldn't it be though when women not wanting a dude over 20 take a look at his profile pic?  Even if he uses an old photo, an observant person would notice

that maybe the clothing or hairstyle is dated?  So, from that perspective it's the most obvious problem at a glance. :D

In a physical sense, I meant if he trys to talk to them it's all over.

Game over man game over.

Nah, he's pretty baby faced, and his obvious immaturity lends itself to him appearing to be eight or nine years younger than he is.

Hell, he even drinks like a sixteen year old.

Not really. If I'm "puffy", it's because I added muscle mass to dominate all kinds of babes in bed with. Will try not to kill the slender ones.

It doesn't look like muscle mass. It looks like if somebody poked you, the indentation would stay. Sort of like the Pillsbury Doughboy, but without yeast.

First it was just be yourself, then it was be this, this, and this, then it was work on this, or... ya know what I'm saying.

I've come to the conclusion that y'all are making shet up and are covering up b/c ya know that attractive girls suck ass, but it's not politically correct to say that. #TrumpTime  8)

Or just girls I asked out having their relationships fall through in general.

I'll be at home, on the couch, sipping on the beer, and I let the two of them f-ck things up, while I look like a total badass laughing at an Adam Sandler film on TV they're looking dumb and the girl's friends are like, "You're such a dumba--, you should have gone out with Zeni, who is having an enjoyable time watching Billy Madison on his living couch while you're here crying and it's your fault for blowing him off on OkCupid, look how stupid you look, now you're single again and a beast of man like Zeni won't have you ever again."  :-D

Would you please stop confusing this message board with the Lifetime TV network? That seems to be where most of your information about women and dating actually comes from.

I had to consult Lifetime because you guys couldn't get me laid with Kate Upton-esque babes.  <3

Have to be honest lol.

It was a total misunderstanding. In any event, she didn't show up to the final hearing because we agreed that I'd leave her alone, but she thought I was crazy because she blocked my number and then I called her from a local 7-Eleven. Anyway, she blew it way out of proportion. Never had to take me to court to begin with!  >(

Have to be honest lol.

It was a total misunderstanding. In any event, she didn't show up to the final hearing because we agreed that I'd leave her alone, but she thought I was crazy because she blocked my number and then I called her from a local 7-Eleven. Anyway, she blew it way out of proportion. Never had to take me to court to begin with!  >(

This is a surprise to no one.

If you're trying to get girls then you're doing it wrong.

They should just naturally be drawn to you.

Or that's how it always worked for me.

*Holds you firmly by the shoulder*

What you're talking about is the real world, and I'm a beast at getting girls to want me to have sex with them IRL, but the thing is that I stay in my house 90% of the time, so now WHAT WE TALKIN ABOUT is trying to make my real world charm and flair translate over my computer. Maybe that's what it is. Maybe you guys just weren't clear all this time and it's just been years of misinterpretation of my goals that have caused y'all to keep me singgggggglleeeeee!

Nah, he's pretty baby faced, and his obvious immaturity lends itself to him appearing to be eight or nine years younger than he is.

Hell, he even drinks like a sixteen year old.

Am I the only one that can see, despite The chubby dimple cheeks, he's over 20?

lol I guess the ladies are gonna hafta learn the hard lesson then >:D