UnevenEdge

Your life according to the anime that premiered closest to your day of birth

panic

Jarinko Chie (Chie the Brat)

Longevity: 64
Second life: yes, 39

I am "the most unfortunate girl in Japan," my parents are separated, and my life "sounds really depressing, but it's actually a very funny comedy."

Sounds like me. I am looking forward to my second life; unless I'm already on it, in which case I'm about to die.

This is the closest:

Attacker You! 

Attacker You! is the story of ambitious and energetic 13-year-old junior high schoolgirl You Hazuki (variously known as "Mila," "Jeanne" or "Juana" in Western dubbed versions of the anime), who moves to Tokyo from Osaka to live with her father Toshihiko, a cameraman recently returned from Peru, and attend school. You's mother is not in the picture, having left when You was very young. Also living with You and her father is her younger brother Sunny, who is very attached to his older sister and tends to follow her everywhere she goes, including to school and to her volleyball matches. You is also curious about Kyushi Tajima, the pretty blonde woman whom she sees covering volleyball games on television, and about why her father becomes very angry whenever You mentions her.

You is passionate about volleyball and dreams of one day being a part of Japan's national women's volleyball team in the 1988 Seoul Olympics. She joins her school's girls' volleyball team and quickly becomes one of the top players, although her coach (who is also her homeroom teacher) is brutal and literally slaps his players around when they don't live up to his expectations. You begins a tumultuous friendship with former school volleyball champ and former arch-rival Nami Hayase (French name: "Peggy"), which comes to a head when the two girls join opposing professional teams. She also develops a crush on So Takiki, the captain of the Hikawa boys' volleyball team (known as "Shiro," "Serge" or "Sergio" in various Western versions), and puts as much effort into trying to win his heart as she does into her game.

Hahahahaha! Me go out for sports? Bish please. I've never heard of this show, but I added it to my watchlist because an old school volleyball anime sounds interesting.

Joker - Marginal City: A futuristic sci-fi crime story about a shape shifting cyborg named Joker that uses it’s male form to solve crime and it’s female form to get with its male partner because that’s the only form of Joker he’s willing to bang.

If cyborg augmentation isn’t a thing for the public, I’d be cool with being a random civilian in a neat semi-futuristic GitS-like setting. If I must be a cyborg, then it’d be cool to constantly shape shift as different people while I’m out and about. See what possibilities arrive from being able to turn into anybody or how my daily routine would be more convenient with cybernetic shapeshifting. 

• 5 months later...

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2016-09-02/thirty-years-ago-the-best-anime-of-1986/.106042

Laputa- Castle in the Sky premiered in Japan 10 days after I was born, but closer was another film called Windaria, which premiered four days before I was born. 

a doomed romance between star-crossed lovers set amidst a fantasy landscape at war.

all i want is love. failed relationships have led to crippling depression and a (relatively shallow) downward spiral in life. Windaria says I will never stop struggling and never find love.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

so technically its this which aired may 8th 1985 (and im may 15th 1985) but it was a special of the series dallos. so i had to go by dallos instead.

At the end of the 21st century, Earth had to confront the problem of population increases combined with shortages in resources. Development of the Moon was seen as the way to solve the situation. The Moon's mineral resources reinvigorated the Earth and brought prosperity. However, the achievement of that vision proved painful for those who'd left their home world to settle on the Moon.

One of Man's greatest dreams has become a nightmare for those who have been forced to live it out. Shun Nonomura doesn't realize it, but he's about to discover a weapon—one that can overthrow the oppressive Monopolice and bring freedom to the lunar colonists. The growing resistance movement is quick to adopt it, along with its creator, into their ranks as they rally around the mysterious alien monument known as Dallos...

Seishun Fuufu Monogatari: Koiko no Mainichi (aka Koiki's Daily Life)

" Based on the romance manga "Koiko no Mainichi " by George Akiyama, serialized in Weekly Manga Goraku.

In a story that flits between serious drama and comedic farce, Shinjuku gangster Sabu and his young wife Koiko try to live a normal life, despite the interferences of gang politics and criminal deals. After she saves his life, Sabu's gang-boss, Tominaga, falls in love with Koiko, and sends Sabu into increasingly more dangerous situations, hoping to cause his arrest, and thus obligate himself to "take care" of Koiko while Sabu is in prison.
"

Looks like it's probably Majokko Tickle/Magical Girl Tickle for me.

"On Chiiko's 11th birthday, her father gives her a special book. Inside the book is a trapped witch, Majokko Tickle. When Chiiko frees Tickle from the book, she uses her magic to pass off as Chiiko's twin sister. "

Always wished I had a sister, or any sibling for that matter, but yeah my life is nothing like a mahou shoujou, so I hereby declare this ridiculous form of divination a failure.