UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

16 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I didn't realize it was that important. lol (I say that, but I know that it is, especially these days where the internet is king.)

Twas.  I'm a curious person.  I like to know as much as I can get my hands on w/o becoming annoying and overbearing, lol.  The last part is always a struggle for me, lol.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2019 at 7:13 PM, GuyBeardmane said:

I haven't shared my glorious mane in a second.

20191102_190932.jpg

guybearmane.png.177702c1f17ff8c6946909a968814a01.png

New years eve, High Point North Carolina, 2012.....This man robbed me outside Kyle's Discount Ribs and Furniture....I don't know how I didn't see it before

I want my watch back @GuyBeardmane....my grand-pappy gave me that watch....he got it in World War II........not off a dead guy or anything, that'd be weird.....he looted it fair and square.....and of all the watches he looted, that watch was the one he was wearing when he realized he forgot my birthday....anyway, I want it back

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Mix said:

guybearmane.png.177702c1f17ff8c6946909a968814a01.png

New years eve, High Point North Carolina, 2012.....This man robbed me outside Kyle's Discount Ribs and Furniture....I don't know how I didn't see it before

I want my watch back @GuyBeardmane....my grand-pappy gave me that watch....he got it in World War II........not off a dead guy or anything, that'd be weird.....he looted it fair and square.....and of all the watches he looted, that watch was the one he was wearing when he realized he forgot my birthday....anyway, I want it back

Never.

Also man, I do not remember my trips to North Carolina at all.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Never.

Also man, I do not remember my trips to North Carolina at all.

You saw that police sketch? They got you cold.....you can never return to North Carolina....also, I will be referring to you as Sassy from now on

15 minutes ago, Mix said:

You saw that police sketch? They got you cold.....you can never return to North Carolina....also, I will be referring to you as Sassy from now on

Reveal hidden contents

My friend put that video on my facebook way back when this happened and I actually used that drawing as my profile icon for a few months.