UnevenEdge

Someone get me a gf or a bf.

CutieQuesadilla

You can have mine....She's getting too close and clingy again and that's just not what we do in Buddyville......I guess I'll play nice until after Valentine's day since I kept her at a distance during the Christmas holidays......I mean I'm not heartless and she loves Valentine's day......But after that, I'm gonna have to ween her off this weener.

Oh, I think that's gonna be my new saying.

You can have mine....She's getting too close and clingy again and that's just not what we do in Buddyville......I guess I'll play nice until after Valentine's day since I kept her at a distance during the Christmas holidays......I mean I'm not heartless and she loves Valentine's day......But after that, I'm gonna have to ween her off this weener.

Oh, I think that's gonna be my new saying.

I think i want some dick and taco with tacos at the same time.

People aren't selling that Zeni option the right way...This can actually work out...think about it...despite his bluster, he's tailor made to be your whipping boy, Boo....he was gonna drive 2 hours to take some girl that he has never met, on a shopping spree, on the off chance he might get laid....that equals, in your case, tons of nights out with good foods....I know what you're thinking, he's between jobs alot...that doesn't matter, because believe me when I say he will bankrupt his momma to make sure you're treated right, again, on the off chance he gets some...

and the best part of all this is that if he ever acts up you can just smack him away like you would a yapping chihuahua 'cause he's like four foot five...there's really no risk  :-\