UnevenEdge

Haters/Complainers: Legacy of Spleen

mthor

ok so I don't know what the guy does here, i think he works in sales or some other office where they develop inflated egos, but he is by far the douchiest person I've ever met. even his fucking face annoys me. and he comes in and issues a "challenge" to keep the floors clean? no, sorry dude, i don't do competition in the workplace. if you want to issue a challenge then you better fucking participate. pony up, bud, let's see how clean you keep this floor. "the other departments deal with the same thing" then i guess you won't mind stepping up and answering your own challenge?

I'm just glad this loser only comes around every couple of months to say basically just this and then just fucks off without any more involvement. he's so annoying idk if i could keep working here if i had to talk to him every day. 

Edited by Lynnrael
  • Thanks 2

I'm gonna start throwing shit at people who tailgate me too closely. i seriously don't get how fucking comfortable these assholes are with driving a couple feet behind someone going 70mph. then, i slow down to 45 to make them pass me, but no, they wanna keep following me. what the fuck? why is it the only time these incompetent cowards can actually drive is when someone is right fucking in front of them? 

then they get off on the same exit. i genuinely thought they were going to try to follow me home for a second. i need to start carrying a gun or something. what the fuck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When getting your hair cut by a professional, are you under any real obligation to chat with that person? I say “No.”

I mean, I will answer any and all questions regarding how I would like my hair to look. That part’s fine. But when they start asking intrusive questions regarding my physical appearance, lines are crossed.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Leaving on vacation in about an hour and I got absolutely no sleep last night. This should be a fun day. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

EDIT: Sorry for the confusion, @Vela. I was angry and a little neurotic when I posted this. 😂

Am I keeping you up with notifications? xD

• Haha 1

Good news: Farmers, my auto insurance company, said the other driver in the accident was a fault.

Bad news: it sounds like GEICO, the other driver's insurance company, might be trying to say I was at fault.

Moral of the story: Don't get into a wreck. Also, GEICO sucks ass.

Edited by Gemini
Felt like I should've made sure I clarified GEICO's role in this whole mess.
  • Like 2

Finally have enough time to power focus on the final build before production time. Hoping to get this done today so I can focus on products tomorrow. 

Instructions - do this in a ventilated area because it's going to stink like a vinegared asshole for 12 hours... 

It's a billion degrees outside. You couldn't pay me to open the windows. -.-; 

I guess I'm going to be power focusing on vinegared asshole stuff in the morning before everything bursts into flames again.

19 minutes ago, Lynnrael said:

welp, there's a situation with inadequate PPE, so here i go being a bitch about it until it gets fixed again

i may have to submit an official hazard report thing. i don't want to though, that's work. sigh

holy shit they already addressed it, i did not expect that. can't stress how much i respect that, just wow 

• Like 3

Got a free $250 Visa card from Optimum and I'm thinking of blowing it on an ultra rare record someone stop me 

13 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Coming home from vacation has done nothing but exponentially increase my contempt for the city in which I live. Is that normal? :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

This was me after 1.5 weeks in LA. I'm kinda over NYC/NJ

Edited by MasqueradeOverture
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Coming home from vacation has done nothing but exponentially increase my contempt for the city in which I live. Is that normal? :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

Yes, yes it is.

But mainly because when I'm on an actual vacation, I've got arctic AC going in my room, the bed gets made for me while I'm out so I feel all the specials, I cafe for breakfast and have sushi for at least one if not both remaining meals of the day. When I get home, my bed is covered in fur and sadness because the cat spent the entire weekend in a misery ball crying on it, I have no AC and last time I came back from a vacation I had super-shoot-me covid and didn't get to go anywhere or eat much of anything except soup for about two weeks. 

It's too hot. I have about 300 surprise items to finish now, I need to get everything ready to ship in about two weeks, and it's too hot to do anything. -.-; If my materials come in on time, I might be able to get ~54 done this weekend but they'll take forever to settle in the humidity. 

• Like 3

I love how both of us know you're the one who caused this whole mess yet you still somehow play the victim because I blocked your number. Typical narcissistic behavior. Nothing's changed. The sooner I'm finally no longer legally obligated to have anything to do with you, the better.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

When I get a notification that my Amazon order has been delivered, is it unreasonable for me to go outside and expect to see it somewhere in my general vicinity?
I looked and looked….it’s not here. They’re still saying it was delivered and they won’t let me report a problem for 24 hours.

Someone has either lied to me or stolen from me. And I don’t appreciate it.

• Sad 1

On 7/25/2023 at 7:34 PM, katt_goddess said:

hey'll take forever to settle in the humidity. 

Fans, fans, crosswind, more fans...humidity's the worst for that sort of thing.   Parking them in front of the exhaust of a large dehumidifier could help.  It'll make the room hotter, but they'll dry faster.

14 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Why can't people be honest when an accident happens? GEICO has decided that I was at fault even though Farmers said the other guy was at fault, and that I had the right-of-way. GEICO, EAT A DICK!

Did the police ever show up to the accident?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Vela said:

Fans, fans, crosswind, more fans...humidity's the worst for that sort of thing.   Parking them in front of the exhaust of a large dehumidifier could help.  It'll make the room hotter, but they'll dry faster.

I can't move the fans I do have into the kitchen to focus on the things that are currently setting in there [ I was able set 3 trays because the stuff came in and I got home early ] because I have the parakeets and kitty to worry about. The kitten has the fan in the bedroom that she's currently bogarting and I have two fans oscillating in the living room to keep air moving so the 'keets don't suffer. 

Tomorrow I have to do silicone work [ no choice, running out of time to ship finished products ] and run to the vets for more angry old kitty meds. And it's going to still be hotter than hell. Meh. I hate heats. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vela said:

I wanna be up in the mountain.  Not like Appalachian but the Adirondacks would be nice right now. 

Sorry to butt in, but I wanna live in the mountains of Gatlinburg, Tennessee (where I just vacationed). The single most beautiful place I’ve ever seen, with (mostly) great weather and virtually no sinus problems to speak of.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Sorry to butt in, but I wanna live in the mountains of Gatlinburg, Tennessee (where I just vacationed). The single most beautiful place I’ve ever seen, with (mostly) great weather and virtually no sinus problems to speak of.

3d-butt GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Sinuses, key factors.  Understand.

Complete sentences.  Not so much right now 🤔

• Thanks 1

So, I’m sitting here playing a video game all afternoon, getting into a groove where I’m just blowing through all the enemies and they’re barely touching me. It gets so good that I decide to skip quite a few save points (“Nah, I don’t need ‘em…”). Then, the game randomly decides to crash. All that progress lost to oblivion….

Everything can kiss my ass right now. :LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

Edited by The_annoying_one
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

my dad's wife sent me a text. i deleted it. the only things i want to say to her are mean and angry and it's just not worth faking otherwise to make her happy. if I'm being honest, i want to forget she exists and i want her to forget i exist. i hate her, and i hate that i do because she isn't even worthy of my hate. 

as of right now she doesn't know that. i don't know how to explain the ways she's hurt me, or how angry i still am. i don't think she's ever going to accept responsibility for that, or even acknowledge the harm she caused in any way. i don't think she's strong enough to grow and change as a person. she's had plenty of time to be better and she's still this pathetic, self absorbed bully. she can't even talk about racism without making it about her, and she's a fucking white women. what i really want to tell her is that she's my dad's pathetic attempt at replacing the worst qualities of my mom, thinking those are what made her strong and missing all of the important things. 

but I'm just gonna delete it and not respond. no good can come of this. hope she gets the message that i don't want to talk.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3