UnevenEdge

Nintendo Selling Carboard for $70

mochi

40 minutes ago, God-Says-No said:

looks good

judging by the general consensus right now its getting hyped
also its meant to be more eco friendly than a plastic alternative

it's cardboard, it will last 1 day at best, and it costs fucking SEVENTY dollars

unless you make a Salary of $100'000 a day you could never afford to endlessly replace a SEVENTY DOLLAR cardboard toy

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ric said:

I don't think this is the standard cardboard that will wear out and have to be constantly replaced. Still not for me, not something I'd buy.

It looks about like the quality of cardboard snack companies use to market their product in stores, and those things would fall apart under the wieght of the product all the time. I know this because I used to be the one that had to put them together when I worked retail..

14 hours ago, Poof said:

I’ve been off the Nintendo boat since the first wii

I chose to ditch it finally when the switch came out because it is so mfing expensive I don't belive I will EVER be financially stable enough to buy one

As someone who builds models a lot, I kind of get the appeal.

However, 70 dollars for fucking cardboard is insane. I can get 3 or 4 high grade Gundams or a decent master grade Gundam for that price, and said Gundams are pretty much guaranteed to far outlast something made out of cardboard.

Edited by TrigunBebop

• 1 month later...