UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

ugh the raiders are so bad. defense is probably the worst i have ever seen. offense sucks, our receivers cant catch the ball and carr makes more than a few questionable passes to receivers that are well covered. at least special teams is good. the only saving grace is that the chiefs are sucking even harder now and might lose enough to give us a chance at the division. but even then i have given up on playoffs hopes. the pates on the other hand are starting to pick it up on defense and are coming together quite nicely. i'd still rank the steelers above them. i really dont wanna see brady or ben at the bowl again. 

On 11/20/2017 at 10:30 AM, 1pooh4u said:

lol, Denver fell apart, the Jets were never together so, yeah, it should be so much funxD

im more surprised by the chiefs fall more than anything. a 9-12 loss against the giants is about as low as  you can get. i knew their defense had been in trouble for a while but now they cant play offense? the way things are going i wouldnt be surprised if 8-8 is enough to win you the afc west. 

broncos fire their OC and raiders fire their DC. paxton lynch is starting for the donkeys next week and he's gonna look like tom fucking brady. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000881233/article/raiders-fire-dc-ken-norton-jr-promote-john-pagano

18 hours ago, BUU8800 said:

And Atlanta holds on. Seattle trying that fake instead of trying an easy field goal to end the first half really came back to haunt them.

the seahawks were in good postion to win if they went to ot but pete carroll lost them that game. not just with that call but with the timeout as well. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

im more surprised by the chiefs fall more than anything. a 9-12 loss against the giants is about as low as  you can get. i knew their defense had been in trouble for a while but now they cant play offense? the way things are going i wouldnt be surprised if 8-8 is enough to win you the afc west. 

broncos fire their OC and raiders fire their DC. paxton lynch is starting for the donkeys next week and he's gonna look like tom fucking brady. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000881233/article/raiders-fire-dc-ken-norton-jr-promote-john-pagano

the seahawks were in good postion to win if they went to ot but pete carroll lost them that game. not just with that call but with the timeout as well. 

I'm shocked at how poorly the Chiefs are doing but I'm confident they'll get back on track. 

Seattle made a few horrible calls and that dumb move just before the half cost them the game. 

so many teams looking bad this year, its crazy. the afc side really is a mess. 

at this point, i wouldnt rule out the chargers getting the afc west, they been the best team in that division these last 6 games. aside from stupid charger ability to punt games away, that team is very well rounded. not great but above average. they got a good chance at upsetting the cowboys and make everybody thanksgiving better. and if they lose we could vomit in disgust which would help us with the weight gain. win win. 

9 hours ago, StarPanda said:

Vikings vs lions was the only good game today 

Man the cowboys are sucking,chargers you have to give them credit they are hanging in there after a bad start

Redskins vs giants was meh

Hahaha, yeah Rivers almost threw 500 yds o_o

Yeah the final game was a borefest.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ginguy said:

I missed all the football yesterday save the last 5 minutes of the Giants game when they decided to fail miserably.

At least the Cowpies lost, so there is that. :D

how could yeeee?!?!

Lawl, yeah it was sad to watch, the Cowboys sucked so much. 

Dak be missing his bf.

36 minutes ago, Mewn said:

how could yeeee?!?!

Lawl, yeah it was sad to watch, the Cowboys sucked so much. 

Dak be missing his bf.

Sorry ma'am :(

I was over in Indy with family all day and helping in the kitchen. It was fun, and I don't think I missed out on much. Plus I found the Dish radio channel for 30's and 40's big band and jazz vocals.

Lol Cowpies. Dak can't win a game by himself with any ol scrub, and they need Zeke for their running game.

Rooting for the Rams solely because they already have one more loss than the Saints, but really I need both these teams to start losing more, as well as the Vikings. Looking at their remaining schedules I'm gonna be a big Falcons fan in the weeks ahead.

Regarding today's Eagles win. It was enjoyable, but they really need to work on ball control in practice this week. They definitely won't get off so easy fumbling that many times in Seattle next week. False Starts and Offsides could use some work too. 

Edited by BUU8800

what a catch by antonio brown on that last big pass. and what a clutch kick! honestly this could have gone either way till the very last second. a great effort by the packers team that had the odds stacked against them. hudley looked really good for most the game and is turning out to be quite a serviceable back up qb for the packers. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

So, whos got a bandwagon I can hop on?

/wrists 

eagles if you want the easy route. though you will get called out on it. 

rams, vikes, saints if you wanna be a little bit more lowkey. 

seahawks, falcons, panthers, are your perennial long shot contenders. 

pats if you sell your soul. you will receive all the hate that goes along, but you got a good chance at celebrating a bowl win. 

2 hours ago, StarPanda said:

What a game 

Too bad for GREEN BAY 

But a clutch field goal 

Yeaaah, I'll give it to Hundley going toe-to-toe tonight against a good veteran QB...did not expect that AT ALL.

And the defense did a lot better too getting some turnovers.

I feel like if they at least got some points off those turnovers the score would've been in more of their favor.

Plus not calling that whackass FG call -_- 

• Like 2

Yeah, that game was certainly closer than it had any right to be, but then the Steelers tend to play down to their opponents. Anyone remember their garbage showing in Indianapolis a few weeks back? I just hope when the time comes they can whup those fucking Patriots, god I hate them!

Also for the record reading bandwagoning posts everyone here knows I was an Eagles fan well before they started being good. And as such still expect to be thoroughly disappointed by the end of the season as usual...

Edited by BUU8800
  • Haha 2

a true eagles fan is always ready for disappointment. even when things are good you see all the eagle fans here trying not to get overly optimistic despite how well the team is doing  right now.

and yes the steelers do play down to their opponents a bunch and the game should have never been close. that said the gb offense looked good yesterday even if you account for the bad passing defense by the steelers. 

21 hours ago, StarPanda said:

I saw that it was pretty clever 

I mean, the coach he replaced had 12 wins in 2 seasons.  Fox is still looking for win 12 in season 3.  Meanwhile, Trestman just took last year's last place team and won Canada's Grey Cup.

• Thanks 1

• panic locked this topic