UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

Guest The Hound

If you would have told me the Eagles would have been 8-1 during the season before it started - I would have fucking called you crazy.

I am re-thinking my earlier opinion about QBs staying out of the draft to avoid the Browns.

Browns will fail somehow, not filing the paperwork or some such thing, and so teams that might stand a chance like the Fer ners and Miami might end up looking good enough to draw some juniors into the draft.

Seriously, out of the East it is looking like New England and the Eagles are legit.

WTF Cincinnati, isn't it bad enough that Cleveland shames Ohio every week, you gotta join in the fail parade too?

Damnit giants. Ravens too.

At this rate Cam won't be the only one without sprinkles on his ice cream.... ohno

Guest The Hound

A lot of fights today  adding to a wild season.

Can believe Seattle lost

Eagles will still choke

Broncos need to sign any QB available and salvage the season

Saints look good

Panthers look good one week and sucky the next they need to be consistent

lmfao idk about that.

i keep thinking the same thing but look what keeps happening

A lot of fights today  adding to a wild season.

Can believe Seattle lost

Eagles will still choke

Broncos need to sign any QB available and salvage the season

Saints look good

Panthers look good one week and sucky the next they need to be consistent

nah let the broncos have Brock so I can laugh

The fights were ridic!

What do you think about not playing Grappolo for the niners? I saw that they want him to be the franchise but don't want him to play him this season...why? Feels like they're putting a lot of eggs in his basket.

Oh and don't forget about the Rams being good this year ?

i think the eagles biggest enemy at this point is attrition. can they be healthy enough for january? if they are they should be able to compete.

denver and a lot of other teams need a qb. its crazy how the number of good qbs or even average qbs is low in the league.

yes the niners will play jimmy this season despite what coach shanahan says.

panthers are fucking bi polar as hell which makes them tough to predict when they will win.

after a rough start, the cowboys are playing good. those two games against the eagles will be more interesting.

kirk cousins is clutch. that game was boring as all hell but the last few minutes where exciting. seattle had no business losing to the skins, especially at home.

raiders defense is the worst ever! theres nothing worst to watch than seeing a team being able to move the ball from anywhere and score. it doesnt matter where they start, any team can go 99 yards very easily against the raiders. and when did the receivers turn to shit? i am almost counting the team out of the playoffs with our remaining schedule.

nah let the broncos have Brock so I can laugh

The fights were ridic!

What do you think about not playing Grappolo for the niners? I saw that they want him to be the franchise but don't want him to play him this season...why? Feels like they're putting a lot of eggs in his basket.

Oh and don't forget about the Rams being good this year ?

Well they are 0-9 maybe they just don't want him getting hurt and just want him to get comfortable and learn the offense, I'm pretty sure they will put him as the season ends, yeah take are surprising they will fight it out with Seahawks for the division

Scores updated and Week 10 picks are up.

So, everyone did okay on Picks, and Pooh won Week 9. Sprinkles for all. :)

*Important Score update. There was no clear choice made by Star Panda on the Giants/Rams game, so no points were awarded for that game.*

Cept Cam, who stole his wardrobe from the set of The Deuce and foolishly compared his team to the Titanic....  >:D

Also, noting but  <3 for ya Mewnz, but I gotta LOL at Lions beating up the Packers.  >:D >:D

Week 10 game I'm most looking forward to is Packers/Bears. I also kind of want to see the Fer Ners and Giants, because it is going to be such a display of awful that it might be good. >:D

Enjoy the show.  :beer: :beer:

Yeah, have a fun with that win against the Packers next week, cuz lawd.

Rodgers should ask for a raise, he legit carried the team.

Dom Capers needs to GOOOO, I say it every year but they need to fucking do it!

Defense has no excuse, they looked like  :poop:

And Hundley is a joke LOL

I never had confidence in him to begin with... >_>

Hundley would be decent if he played at least a year of NFL games, but that's McCarthy for you...sticking with him and not signing someone more seasoned.

McCarthy bettah get worried.

the picks is still kinda close. this week wasnt that great for me but at least i didnt fall behind. dam the jets!

the dvoa rankings came out for week 9 heres the top 5

1. rams

2. steelers

3. eagles

4. jags

5. saints

the biggest trend this year is balance.

all the top teams this year are good at both offense and defense compared to last year top teams where teams were highly unbalanced. this year all those unbalanced teams from last year are still unbalanced and rank lower in dvoa ranking.

Scores updated and Week 10 picks are up.

So, everyone did okay on Picks, and Pooh won Week 9. Sprinkles for all. :)

*Important Score update. There was no clear choice made by Star Panda on the Giants/Rams game, so no points were awarded for that game.*

Cept Cam, who stole his wardrobe from the set of The Deuce and foolishly compared his team to the Titanic....  >:D

Also, noting but  <3 for ya Mewnz, but I gotta LOL at Lions beating up the Packers.  >:D >:D

Week 10 game I'm most looking forward to is Packers/Bears. I also kind of want to see the Fer Ners and Giants, because it is going to be such a display of awful that it might be good. >:D

Enjoy the show.  :beer: :beer:

Yay, I had a week where I didn't completely shit the bed :D

That fantasy football though ohno

well the vikings do have a few things going for them. they got a nice 2 game lead over the lions. their remaining schedule isnt that bad with their toughest game being against the rams. they should be able to win at least 4 games which should give them the division, if not the wildcard. if they make the playoffs they might get bradford back.

So, more NFL newz

Cowpies owner Jerry Jones has hired a famous lawyer to make sure Goodell does not get his contract renewed.  Damn.... >:D

Speaking of Cowpies, Zeke Elliot is back on suspension after a court ruling. >:D

Eagles are getting 4-1 in Vegas to take it all huh. Interesting.

So, more NFL newz

Cowpies owner Jerry Jones has hired a famous lawyer to make sure Goodell does not get his contract renewed.  Damn.... >:D

Speaking of Cowpies, Zeke Elliot is back on suspension after a court ruling. >:D

Eagles are getting 4-1 in Vegas to take it all huh. Interesting.

LAWL yeah the Goodell hate is hilarious.

And finally for Zeke, he should've just took the suspension from the beginning, kind of a bad decision to keep it going, we all knew it was going to stop at some point, and logically it would be by holiday time.

Also, bad news for the Seahawks, Richard Sherman ruptured his achilles, ouch.

Goodell is incompetent. He has one job, keep the advertisers happy and writing checks. He completely failed on that. He should be fired, but I guess there are some owners who like him, why I can't imagine.

If Zeke had just served his suspension it would be done and if he was exonerated he would get his back pay after suing. Instead now he serves when his team needs him for the stretch. Pretty selfish move if you ask me.

Seahawks are all busted up on Defense. I don't think they are going to be able to beat the Rams down the stretch, and the Rams have a pretty easy schedule.

Goodell is incompetent. He has one job, keep the advertisers happy and writing checks. He completely failed on that. He should be fired, but I guess there are some owners who like him, why I can't imagine.

If Zeke had just served his suspension it would be done and if he was exonerated he would get his back pay after suing. Instead now he serves when his team needs him for the stretch. Pretty selfish move if you ask me.

Seahawks are all busted up on Defense. I don't think they are going to be able to beat the Rams down the stretch, and the Rams have a pretty easy schedule.

LOL yeah idk either, dude literally gets boo'd at every draft  >:D

EXACTLY! That's what I kept saying, so stupid.  Leave it to the Cowboys to have this happen.

That they are <__< >___>

Also in other news:

That whole Martellus Bennett drama has been  :D

Packers are so dumb >_> and he's such a snake.

"torn rotator cuff" yet there he is, practicing with the Pats.  >:D

He only wanted to be with the Packers because of Rodgers and once Rodgers went down he was all "oww my shoulder".

We should have never gotten rid of Jared Cook -_- I didn't even like it when they did! Cook can get those plays you need.

LOL yeah idk either, dude literally gets boo'd at every draft  >:D

EXACTLY! That's what I kept saying, so stupid.  Leave it to the Cowboys to have this happen.

That they are <__< >___>

Also in other news:

That whole Martellus Bennett drama has been  :D

Packers are so dumb >_> and he's such a snake.

"torn rotator cuff" yet there he is, practicing with the Pats.  >:D

He only wanted to be with the Packers because of Rodgers and once Rodgers went down he was all "oww my shoulder".

We should have never gotten rid of Jared Cook -_- I didn't even like it when they did! Cook can get those plays you need.

How bad are you at your job when you get booed by your employees.  >:D 

It is selfishness, and why teams should work on having good replacements. Patriots have a strong bench largely because if you get hurt, your replacement is expected to play. If he can't, he gets traded. League could learn a lesson.

Oh man, that is embarrassing.

BS on the cuff tear, those put you out of action for real. My father had a torn cuff, he still doesn't have full range of motion and the surgeon who did the work is really good. Bennett was just looking for a payday riding pine. >:D

Where is Cook these days? Or what about that Johny Football guy from the Browns, or did he just drink away his career in Vegas?

Lol maybe they will hire Kaepernick. That way when he kneels we can all ROFL as the fans throw snowballs at him.  >:D >:D >:D

How bad are you at your job when you get booed by your employees.  >:D 

It is selfishness, and why teams should work on having good replacements. Patriots have a strong bench largely because if you get hurt, your replacement is expected to play. If he can't, he gets traded. League could learn a lesson.

Oh man, that is embarrassing.

BS on the cuff tear, those put you out of action for real. My father had a torn cuff, he still doesn't have full range of motion and the surgeon who did the work is really good. Bennett was just looking for a payday riding pine. >:D

Where is Cook these days? Or what about that Johny Football guy from the Browns, or did he just drink away his career in Vegas?

Lol maybe they will hire Kaepernick. That way when he kneels we can all ROFL as the fans throw snowballs at him.  >:D >:D >:D

Dude, he just embarrassed himself more by blaming the Packers  >:D

>Says he needs surgery 'cuz it's very fucked up

>Is seen practicing actively with the Pats

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21366318/martellus-bennett-disputes-green-bay-packers-released-him

Like, dude, you "chose your body over the team" yet here you are, practicing. >_> mhmm, sure needed that surgery.

And def a money thing AND if he was put on IR then he would have to play next season and the Packers were also worried about that since he already teased about retiring next year.

Bennetts are a bunch of crybabies <_<

Cook is with the Raiders =\

He pretty much helped them win that game against the Chiefs; caught that crucial ball to set up a TD at the end.

When I saw that I was all  ::D::

'Cuz I remember those kind of plays from him with the Packers.

Like when we beat the Cowboys in the playoffs last year.  :D

Bennett sucked as a Packer, dropped most balls before Rodgers was hurt.

And McCarthy is adamant on not signing anyone else and putting it all on Brett Hundley.

Which is dumb, but whatever, since the defense sucks.

Dude, he just embarrassed himself more by blaming the Packers  >:D

>Says he needs surgery 'cuz it's very fucked up

>Is seen practicing actively with the Pats

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21366318/martellus-bennett-disputes-green-bay-packers-released-him

Like, dude, you "chose your body over the team" yet here you are, practicing. >_> mhmm, sure needed that surgery.

And def a money thing AND if he was put on IR then he would have to play next season and the Packers were also worried about that since he already teased about retiring next year.

Bennetts are a bunch of crybabies <_<

Cook is with the Raiders =\

He pretty much helped them win that game against the Chiefs; caught that crucial ball to set up a TD at the end.

When I saw that I was all  ::D::

'Cuz I remember those kind of plays from him with the Packers.

Like when we beat the Cowboys in the playoffs last year.  :D

Bennett sucked as a Packer, dropped most balls before Rodgers was hurt.

And McCarthy is adamant on not signing anyone else and putting it all on Brett Hundley.

Which is dumb, but whatever, since the defense sucks.

I read those excerpts from Bennett's crybaby instagram. "It's about the money, I get it, but don't lie homie."

WTF, I'm not your homie Bennett. :P >:D

I get it if it is hurting and you need to get rest, or you think something is wrong, but to be all "I'm not playing, my shoulder is busted up" and then "Sure Bill, I'll come work out with Brady." is kind of

lame to say the least.  I mean, if you feel like our time with the team is done, then tell the coaches that and let them trade you. It happens.

I don't blame McCarthy about that, but honestly if he can't get Rodgers back, be better have a plan B, because Hundley is a Cutler with less playing time.  ohno >:D

Hundley had me shook, fucker is finally throwing the ball ???

Defense finally did sheet too, finally!

The Cleveland game got close ?

Too bad they couldn't win in the end

Giants and 9ers game is close, 9ers looking for their first win

Can't even beat a pine riding scrub. Bear SUCK! >:(

Lol I saw the scores on the Browns game, I think they just exist to troll Cleveland. You know they are gonna screw up their draft. They will get teh awesum QB and then the league will be all, "Nope, you screwed up your paperwork, he is free agent now" and Cleveland will be all " ohno "  >:D

Fer ners are gonna get at least one win, it is just a matter of guessing who is going to overlook them. They have some decent talent, if they draft well they can go from zero to 50/50 next year and possibly a wildcard.

Giants, lol.

Jets. lol

Colts almost beat the Steelers. I could have gone to that game, but I figured it would be a massacre so I passed. Kind of disappointed in myself. Oh well, next time.

Colts almost beat the Steelers. I could have gone to that game, but I figured it would be a massacre so I passed. Kind of disappointed in myself. Oh well, next time.

man i'm still tilted from that game. (steelers fan). Idk why but we keep playing down to our opponents.

Missed tackles blown coverages, and a general lack of execution on offense. We seem to need some sort of grandiose call to action to start playing to the fullest potential which to me shows a lack of underlying discipline.

either way, glad we came out with the w, bend but dont break. Hopefully next week we'll wake up.

excited to see how this playoff picture lines up, been a weird year..

man i'm still tilted from that game. (steelers fan). Idk why but we keep playing down to our opponents.

Missed tackles blown coverages, and a general lack of execution on offense. We seem to need some sort of grandiose call to action to start playing to the fullest potential which to me shows a lack of underlying discipline.

either way, glad we came out with the w, bend but dont break. Hopefully next week we'll wake up.

excited to see how this playoff picture lines up, been a weird year..

Steelers fan as well.

This game pissed me off so bad that we can't get past shit teams without a struggle. This season is weird, one of the best records we've had in years but it somehow feels like were doing horrible every week.

Steelers fan as well.

This game pissed me off so bad that we can't get past shit teams without a struggle. This season is weird, one of the best records we've had in years but it somehow feels like were doing horrible every week.

i think the next 3 games will be basically previews of early playoff rounds, if we cant step it up late season we're not doing shit in the playoffs

So, what I noticed this weekend.

A LOT of "I'm sorreh, I dun mean to be jerk" commercials from the NFL players union. Geee wonder why.

So, hey NBC I DON'T WANT TO SEE A FUCKING JOE BIDEN POLITICAL/BUY MY BOOK COMMERCIAL IN THE MIDDLE OF HALFTIME. >:(

There was tons of lulz and crazy on Sunday, why not recap that, you know, cause that is what I want to see. I swear it is like they are trying to tank their ratings to get a better price

from the NFL or something.

Oh, contract details from Goodell; 49 million a year, health care for himself and his family for life, and a freaking private jet for life.  Unbelievable, no wonder Jerry Jones hired a mega lawyer to make sure Goodell gets the boot.

• panic locked this topic