UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

Zach Miller's vascular surgery was successful. Props to UMC staff and surgeons.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-te-zach-miller-leaves-with-gruesome-injury-has-td-taken-away/

Great work by the doctors there.  Really amazing to hear not just the threat of the injury, and how severe it was, but how they were able to fix it.

Lol Browns and Fer-ners (49'ers)

Eagles look legit.

Bears should have won that game, seriously, they got robbed on the TD.

Colts almost beat Bengals WTF?

This stupid kneeling crap needs to go away already. It is't being televised and it just ends up hurting the NFL as a brand.

i disagree with the kneeling but agree with everything else.

the seahawks and texans had kneeling in it but that was the best game i saw this year. the texans have found their qb and russell showed he belongs in the elite category.

kneeling or not it was a compelling enough show for everyone who watched it.

on the topic of wilson and watson, how the fuck did they get drafted so late? nfl scouts really be dropping the ball on some good players.

Eagles were supposed to be making some aggressive moves, I think they want to try for it all this year. Can't blame them.

Lol dolphins should just trade their entire team to New England, or trade head coaches.

Cleveland should just trade the city of Los Angeles for the Chargers and one civic project to be named at a later date. >:D

More NFL news :

Papa Johns has pulled its ads from the NFL citing "negative consumer sentiment". The company had a bad stock day as it missed same store sales estimates.

This is bad, PJ has deals with the NFL as well as all individual teams, even the Browns.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2741923-papa-johns-pulls-nfl-associated-ads-citing-negative-consumer-sentiment

In other news, Progressive Insurance has announced that Cam Newton will be featured in a new ad campaign.

Ca0PjaEVIAEWlG1.jpg

More NFL news :

Papa Johns has pulled its ads from the NFL citing "negative consumer sentiment". The company had a bad stock day as it missed same store sales estimates.

This is bad, PJ has deals with the NFL as well as all individual teams, even the Browns.....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2741923-papa-johns-pulls-nfl-associated-ads-citing-negative-consumer-sentiment

In other news, Progressive Insurance has announced that Cam Newton will be featured in a new ad campaign.

Ca0PjaEVIAEWlG1.jpg

Bullshit, he can't prove that the NFL is causing him to lose sales.

First off Papa John's is the shittiest pizza in the universe and second, he pays his workers shit and treats them like garbage, so he shouldn't go blaming the NFL for his own bullshit.

I'm just reporting what he is saying, and trallin Cam Newton cause....

I don't really care for their pizza, but their garlic knots are good. Their garlic butter is instant diarrhea though.

When it comes to pizza I get local from a NY transplant or Little Caesars for deep dish cause it is kind of sorta like the deep dish I love.

I usually make my own deep dish though, cause seriously no chain does it right.

Bullshit, he can't prove that the NFL is causing him to lose sales.

First off Papa John's is the shittiest pizza in the universe and second, he pays his workers shit and treats them like garbage, so he shouldn't go blaming the NFL for his own bullshit.

fuck papa johns. his pizzas suck and the guy is a douche.

the nfl has more than helped his business grow and now that sales are down he's blaming the league? i wont be missing seeing his punchable face anymore.

So when do we officially move the Browns to the CFL?

Might give them a chance at winning a game if we do.

yeah unfortunately since you only get 3 downs per possession in the cfl, you have to have some semblance of a passing game to compete. maybe if they were moved to ncaa division II?  :P

I'm just reporting what he is saying, and trallin Cam Newton cause....

I don't really care for their pizza, but their garlic knots are good. Their garlic butter is instant diarrhea though.

When it comes to pizza I get local from a NY transplant or Little Caesars for deep dish cause it is kind of sorta like the deep dish I love.

I usually make my own deep dish though, cause seriously no chain does it right.

Wait, I thought you lived near Chicago or something, where they have their own style of decent pizza |::

Houston has just not had a good year, outside of baseball.

Yes, I changed my pick on the Colts game to Colts from houston.

Heard rumors that Luck is done for good. Not sure if those are true or not, but....

i changed mines too. without a qb they are going to struggle a lot even against indy.

too bad for houston because after all these years of searching for a qb, it seemed like they finally found him, only to lose him in practice.

i wouldnt be surprised if luck retired. he also got announced that he will miss out the rest of the season.

luck at least made his money before injury got him.

The best part of the Jets season so far is that its just so perfectly Jets

They wanted to tank to get a high draft pick in a draft that could have one of the best QB classes in a decade so they ship everyone out who is worth anything.

Then they went and started winning. 

They are blowing their own plan.

Its amazing

None of the QBs want to go this year because of the Fer-ners and the Browns looming out there waiting to make them fail.

Toss the Colts into that hot mess with Miami and there might not be quite the awesome QB prospects in the draft.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/week-quotes/2017/week-quotes-november-3-2018

one of my favorite segments on this awesome site. the week in quotes is just that quotes from around the league.

"Got several emails last night that coaching staff for #Browns HIGHLY upset at front office. Coaches in building working, FO went home at 5 while coaches continued to work the night before the trade deadline. Sasha Brown was unaware of the Jimmy G trade and was actually informed of it by an irate coaching staff who had lobbied to acquire him, over an hour after it happened. the front office is undercutting them by not acquiring the talent they need to win, and not putting in matching effort to do so."

-- Denver beat writer Benjamin Allbright reports the series of events that led to the Cleveland Browns missing out on Patriots' quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. (Benjamin Allbright, Twitter)

"To be honest the reason I keep looking back is because my speed on Madden is 82-83, so I think they are going to catch me."

-- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster addresses why he looks behind him as he runs in the open field. (Jeff Hathhorn, Twitter)

"They suck. They throw a wrench in our schedule. It's absolutely ridiculous that we have to do this. As physical as this game is, as much work and preparation that goes into this, to force us to play games on four-day weeks, it's completely unfair and bulls---. The league makes money off it, and that's all they care about anyway."

-- Buffalo Bills guard Richie Incognito after his team lost to the New York Jets 34-21 on Thursday Night Football. (ESPN.com)

• panic locked this topic