UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

Palmer got hurt sucks for that guy broken arm

Titans really you gonna let the browns take you to overtime

LOL, right? -_-

And ofc the Packers lost.

Hundley looked bleh.

McCarthy and his conservative play calls can shove it, too.

Not being able to at least get 3 points from INTs is poop.

And the defense looked like shit 2nd half, like wow >_> Why is Dom Capers still there?

Anyway, lol @ the Miami fans cheering when Culter got hurt.  >:D

Is it me or does the nfc not have a clear Superbowl contender so far I feel like anybbody can beat anybody

Yes and I l know the eagles have only one loss but I feel like they could break anytime

This is just a weird season all around but yeah, the nfc is totally up for grabs :catlol

From the NFC I'd say Eagles and Falcons are probably the top picks, with Cowpies a dark horse possibility.

AFC is Pats and Chiefs.

Injuries are the telling factor, and the reason they are more frequent is because the players only practice in pads once a week. Used to be twice a week, maybe three times that you were in pads, so you were used to getting hit, toughened you up.

Now that doesn't happen, so they get injured more often.

Panthers lost to the Bears, which is only exceeded in shamefulness by losing to the Browns.

No sprinkles for Cam. :P

Is it me or does the nfc not have a clear Superbowl contender so far I feel like anybbody can beat anybody

Yes and I l know the eagles have only one loss but I feel like they could break anytime

eagles are pretty legit. they should be contenders in the nfc.

the seahawks are starting to get it together and if they can get their offense performing they should compete.

the rams are for reals. i dont think they are contenders now but they are set up quite well for now and the future.

dont sleep on the saints either, their offense is strong as always and their defense has gotten better.

in the afc i think its a 4 legged race between the pats, chiefs, steelers, and raiders. out of those teams i think steelers have the best chance they are the most well balanced.

i like both the texans and the jags as wildcard contenders. both teams got great defenses and are starting to figure out their offensive games.

afc doesn't seem much different this season.

Guest The Hound

The Wentz wagon is ridiculous this year. I keep hearing wentzylvania, but wentzadelphia sounds way better and more accurate. Watch, Eagles will lose against SF for absolutely no reason.

The Wentz wagon is ridiculous this year. I keep hearing wentzylvania, but wentzadelphia sounds way better and more accurate. Watch, Eagles will lose against SF for absolutely no reason.

lol, that would suck, but I think the Eagles will be just fine against them :catlol

Guest The Hound

lol, that would suck, but I think the Eagles will be just fine against them :catlol

I do too, but if we're gonna lose a game it has to be this one.

the dolphins are shit. we can blame cutler all we want but that offense is god awful.

also that was a pretty dirty hit by kiko. but then the ravens guy got in a few cheap hits on kiko as well. ugly stuff all around.

lol the Jets lost to that  :catlol :catlol :catlol :catlol

Lol Browns and Fer-ners (49'ers)

Eagles look legit.

Bears should have won that game, seriously, they got robbed on the TD.

Colts almost beat Bengals WTF?

This stupid kneeling crap needs to go away already. It is't being televised and it just ends up hurting the NFL as a brand.

• panic locked this topic