UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

im not saying they are for sure afc champs but i like their odds. in the afc the only team they really gotta worry about is the steelers. all the other teams shouldnt really give them much of a challenge. i know they arent looking too hot but winning at heinz field,  despite of how they won still says something. as far as the other afc teams go, i guess the chiefs did beat the pats in that first game but thats not the same chiefs or pats team., the jags have good defense but i still dont like blake bortles. the ravens? xD

the rams do keep looking better and better every week and should continue to improve. eagles have the tools to beat the pats as well but i wonder if its too early for them to win? eagles? cant say much since i didnt watch their game last week but i can see them winning even without wentz. atlanta has also shown they have the team to beat the pats as long as they dont choke again. but would you say pats are clear under dogs against any of these teams? 

36 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

im not saying they are for sure afc champs but i like their odds. in the afc the only team they really gotta worry about is the steelers. all the other teams shouldnt really give them much of a challenge. i know they arent looking too hot but winning at heinz field,  despite of how they won still says something. as far as the other afc teams go, i guess the chiefs did beat the pats in that first game but thats not the same chiefs or pats team., the jags have good defense but i still dont like blake bortles. the ravens? xD

the rams do keep looking better and better every week and should continue to improve. eagles have the tools to beat the pats as well but i wonder if its too early for them to win? eagles? cant say much since i didnt watch their game last week but i can see them winning even without wentz. atlanta has also shown they have the team to beat the pats as long as they dont choke again. but would you say pats are clear under dogs against any of these teams? 

I certainly am not saying they're as good as dead.  I just don't see their chances as better than their competition once they get out of their second round game.  They aren't controlling the game as well as they should.

Scores are updated

Picks are up for week 16

There are no Thursday games no Sunday night game, and a double header on Monday.

Merry Christmas.

Evidently the owner of the Panthers did a sexism and now is selling. P Diddy Puff Diddily Do wants to bid on the team, and hire Kaepernick as the starting QB....

Cam-Newton-665x385.jpg

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

Scores are updated

Picks are up for week 16

There are no Thursday games no Sunday night game, and a double header on Monday.

Merry Christmas.

Evidently the owner of the Panthers did a sexism and now is selling. P Diddy Puff Diddily Do wants to bid on the team, and hire Kaepernick as the starting QB....

Cam-Newton-665x385.jpg

The owner also did racisms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

Scores are updated

Picks are up for week 16

Merry Christmas.

Cam-Newton-665x385.jpg

Hahha, poor Cam >_> P.Diddy probz doesn't even watch foozeball and has no clue Cam is the QB there, too. xD

Doubtful it'll happen but it was still lolz.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mewn said:

Hahha, poor Cam >_> P.Diddy probz doesn't even watch foozeball and has no clue Cam is the QB there, too. xD

Doubtful it'll happen but it was still lolz.

Maybe that is why Goodell gets to keep his jerb. All the insane lulz he brings.

Imagine Puff Doggy Dog making a dumb reality contest show on Fox to start as QB for the Panthers..... xD

3 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Scores are updated

Picks are up for week 16

Merry Christmas.

Cam-Newton-665x385.jpg

racism and sexism what a surprise. anyone remember the ex clippers owner? 

all this time people were hating on cam when the man is a saint when compared to the owner.

4 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

racism and sexism what a surprise. anyone remember the ex clippers owner? 

all this time people were hating on cam when the man is a saint when compared to the owner.

To be fair, I only hate on Cam because he is sawft and he shows up to press events looking like he mugged Huggy Bear....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ginguy said:

To be fair, I only hate on Cam because he is sawft and he shows up to press events looking like he mugged Huggy Bear....

i just laugh whenever i see him with something crazy on. 

3 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Really hate betting against the Broncos, but it sounds like Paxton Lynch is going to be our QB

So well have like, 50 total yards of offense and 6 INTs. 

havent the broncos seen everything they need to see from lynch? its not like he's gonna get magically better. are they trying to tank harder? 

8 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i just laugh whenever i see him with something crazy on. 

havent the broncos seen everything they need to see from lynch? its not like he's gonna get magically better. are they trying to tank harder? 

The general consensus from fans is he is a bust and Elway doesnt want to admit that he cant pick QBs.   Thats why they keep staking the deck in his favor.  Elway is letting his ego get in the way. 

3 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

The general consensus from fans is he is a bust and Elway doesnt want to admit that he cant pick QBs.   Thats why they keep staking the deck in his favor.  Elway is letting his ego get in the way. 

It's not that Elway can't pick QBs, it is that Elway has to always be the best QB, so he won't pick up a QB who could break any of his records....

4 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

It's not that Elway can't pick QBs, it is that Elway has to always be the best QB, so he won't pick up a QB who could break any of his records....

but even payton in his first year and half as a bronco was a much better qb than elway ever was. though payton didnt stay and wasnt good the whole time he was with denver. at least brock showed he could win when he is playing with one of the best defenses in nfl history. 

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

but even payton in his first year and half as a bronco was a much better qb than elway ever was. though payton didnt stay and wasnt good the whole time he was with denver. at least brock showed he could win when he is playing with one of the best defenses in nfl history. 

But everyone knew Peyton wasn't going to be there for long. Elway wanted to win a SB, so he got Peyton to do that. In terms of a franchise QB, you will never see a Tom Brady or Russel Wilson. The best you can hope for is a Trubisky.

looks like the niners found their qb! they put up 37 points against one of the best defenses in the league. cant believe the pats let him walk. 

seahawks defense is looking strong and should be able to eliminate dallas. zeke has been very quiet all game long.

and yeah the pats get another call from the refs but this time it was obviously a touchdown. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Scores are updated.

Browns are officially the LOL.

Currently the Eagles are ahead for the GOAT but with a Sunday loss three other teams, Patriots, Steelers and Vikings, have the potential to tie with 13 wins.

I'm dreaming the impossible dream right now. The dream is that the Jets spoil home field throughout for NE. xD

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Scores are updated.

Browns are officially the LOL.

Currently the Eagles are ahead for the GOAT but with a Sunday loss three other teams, Patriots, Steelers and Vikings, have the potential to tie with 13 wins.

that entire organization is incompetent as fuck. missing out on jimmy garappolo the way they did, 1-30 record these past two years,  keeping hue jackson for another season? they do have some talent on that team but they just gonna get wasted.

eagles arent looking like the greatest after their last two performances. especially last monday night against the raiders. anyone else watch that game? lots of terrible football was being played that game. there was 3 turnovers in the span of 4 plays in the 3rd quarter! fucking raiders had great starting field position 6 times and did nothing with it. i really thought the game was going to end in a draw. 

week 17 is gonna be kinda hard to pick because some teams like the jags might decide to rest their best players or some teams might just want to play spoiler like the jets. please jets give us all what we want! 

I just kinda rolled with my picks on week 17.

I'm more curious to see if the Browns complete the epic fail and go 0-17.  If it was anyone else, I'd say it was a sure thing, but the Steelers have this bad habit of playing down to their opponents....

If the Jets actually beat the Pats I'm gonna be disappointed, but I'm sure Brady and Bellicheat are not going to let themselves be embarrassed again.

The Eagles should be able to win and claim sole ownership of the GOAT, but it is the Cowpies, and the Cowpies have a nasty habit of being end of season spoilers. If it comes down to a kicking game, then the Eagles should be fine though.

I was unable to log on the past few days because this site decided to be bullshit for me again so I'm late in saying this but boy that Monday night game was fucking brutal. I knew we'd lose our first playoff game with Foles but man we're gonna get fucking humiliated aren't we? Such is the life of an Eagles fan. xD 

On 12/12/2017 at 1:30 PM, Ginguy said:

Scores are updatedP

Eagles lose the Superbowl before they get to it, that has to be some kind of record. Feel bad for Philly fans.T

Do

Not

Doubt

The

El

Ginguy

xD

Edited by Ginguy

Guest The Hound
On 12/27/2017 at 7:47 PM, BUU8800 said:

I was unable to log on the past few days because this site decided to be bullshit for me again so I'm late in saying this but boy that Monday night game was fucking brutal. I knew we'd lose our first playoff game with Foles but man we're gonna get fucking humiliated aren't we? Such is the life of an Eagles fan. xD 

We're going to win the super bowl.

So far a typical throwaway, meaningless game by both teams. Foles left after the first and looked....frankly, like ass. Sure it's cold and as said a game of no importance but he looked pretty bad against Oakland too. Unless he comes out looking like an unstoppable madman in 2 weeks hard not to expect a brutal loss in our first playoff game. But I'll start worrying about that more in another week or two. Right now interested in seeing how this Sudfeld kid plays. Looked pretty not bad on that first drive, banana peel slip on that one play aside.

Edited by BUU8800

• panic locked this topic