UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

We don't have a thread size limit here. There are bigger threads still going.

I asked for it to be locked and moved to make a fresh start.

It's not that big of a deal Mr. Change is Scurry :catlol

I didn't want 2016 season tainting 2017 :catlol

Sawdamizer[/member] what's his face edleman is out for the rest of the season, how will Brady spread the ball around?

Editing because that fucker will never respond.

But my 2 pennies says Brady will adjust after 2-3 games and go back to his groove of not giving a shit and fly those passes down.

Sawdamizer[/member] what's his face edleman is out for the rest of the season, how will Brady spread the ball around?

Editing because that fucker will never respond.

But my 2 pennies says Brady will adjust after 2-3 games and go back to his groove of not giving a shit and fly those passes down.

I hate to give any props to NE but their coaching staff is so on point they probably have someone better to take Edelman's place.

They just have a knack for bringing out the best in the players they got.

Plus I'm not sure the AFC East will bring much competition to NE. I'm sure they will win the division, yet again  ohno

The NFC North is a mess, ditto with the NFC South. No one gives a shit about the West, since Seahawks will win that. The NFC East is crap, but NY Giants will probably slide past the Eagles and Cowboys. The AFC will always be the fucking Patriots until Brady suffers an injury or retired.

Alright here are my early predictions, cowboys, Packers, seahawks, Falcons, Giants,Saints

Pats, Raiders, Pitt evey one else in the Afc sucks

For serious early predictions

NE

Pitt

Oak

TN

NYG

GB

ATL

AZ

That's my early thoughts on who's taking what division

The NFC North is a mess, ditto with the NFC South. No one gives a shit about the West, since Seahawks will win that. The NFC East is crap, but NY Giants will probably slide past the Eagles and Cowboys. The AFC will always be the fucking Patriots until Brady suffers an injury or retired.

I hope Brady's head pops off for real :catlol

I'll PM the mod I asked to do it and see if they can splice the threads together.

Don't get mad if your team tanks though I warned you :catP :catlol

No you don't have to do that.

Though my team did lose, our defense is looking bad :(

• panic locked this topic