UnevenEdge

FOOTBALL 2017 THE DUMBENING

1pooh4u

So we dominated the first half in regards to time of possession and yardage. So, naturally, we're tied at halftime with them getting the ball to start the second half. Can't ever have an easy game huh? Even against a team that has looked terrible its first 2 games we can't have an easy win. Of fucking course not.

EDIT: Nevermind. Thank Christ the Giants are still incompetent. :D

That said still only up 7 when we should be up more.

Aaaaand that's probably the game. This is a fucking disgrace. I don't think I could possibly exaggerate just how bad of a loss this is. The Eagles almost never win games they should. And if you're a struggling team, head into Philly and that'll fix ya up real quick!

Aaaaand that's probably the game. This is a fucking disgrace. I don't think I could possibly exaggerate just how bad of a loss this is. The Eagles almost never win games they should. And if you're a struggling team, head into Philly and that'll fix ya up real quick!

Eagles just about to tie it up

Alright well back from the hospital due to my stroke and yeah, a win's a win, but that was a really ugly, shitty game. We could very easily be 0 - 3 considering how close our 2 wins were. Really the only positives from that display were the amazing field goal, longest in Eagles history, and the fact that we finally got the run game going. We're headed to LA to play the Chargers next week. The Chargers are a team that I never really know what to expect from. All I know is that everyone hates them for moving and they have a losing record. So I'm gonna say we'll lose that game, if for no other reason then having to travel to the west coast and I always assume the worst. But really it's a guess. That said now I'll enjoy the rest of the games this week and root like hell for Oakland tonight and Arizona tomorrow night. Fuck the Cowboys. :D

I had a beastly DraftKings lineup this week with Russell Wilson, Jordan Howard, McCaffery, Cooks, Green, and Ertz that won me some nice $. Of course I put that scrub Terrelle Pryor as my #3 WR and he didn't do shet and cost me really making the top end dollars.

I'm honestly not surprised the Jets won. I had a feeling all week long that the Jets and Bears would win. Jay Cutler is trash, there's a reason the Dolphins win projections went slightly down when they signed him. He was good at Vandy, but his NFL career has trended downward since he got traded from Denver.

21 - 0 now. So I guess for whatever reason the Raiders decided not to try tonight. I only hope they decide that again when they play my Eagles later on this year. :D

Oakland made the Jets look dumb af but then looked dumb af against Washington, lol, sometimes karma really is too kind :catlol :catlol

I had a beastly DraftKings lineup this week with Russell Wilson, Jordan Howard, McCaffery, Cooks, Green, and Ertz that won me some nice $. Of course I put that scrub Terrelle Pryor as my #3 WR and he didn't do shet and cost me really making the top end dollars.

I'm honestly not surprised the Jets won. I had a feeling all week long that the Jets and Bears would win. Jay Cutler is trash, there's a reason the Dolphins win projections went slightly down when they signed him. He was good at Vandy, but his NFL career has trended downward since he got traded from Denver.

I just started FFB for fun, no way in hell will I do that shet for money :catlol :catlol

I'm really torn between wanting the Jets to play well and wanting them to obtain the #1 DP for the future of the franchise S:

what a crazy week of football.

first thing, i liked seeing all the teams protesting. good shit.

second, this was some bizzaro world shit going on on the field this week. fucking raiders looking like the late al davis era raiders. washington isnt a horrible team and they played a terrific game but raiders offense was simply out of sync. no excuse. broncos lost against the bills while again not a bad team but after the first few weeks you'd think trevor siemian was starting to look half way decent but nope. also that flag by von miller was pretty funny but i wouldnt have thrown it. very costly. didnt see the ravens and jags but i bet no one expected the jags to be on the other side of the blowout. the steelers losing to the bears was also surprising. i watched part of that one and the bears had a great run game going on. also lots lols on that strip right at the one yard line after the blocked field goal. jets actually beating the dolphins. didnt see the game but wtf happened? did the jets look decent or were the dolphins taking the game off?  saints over the panthers was bad but cam is hurt. they could probably use a good back up right about now.

and the teams that are good that won had some very close games.  looking at the pats needing a tom brady comeback to beat the texans. i feel bad for lions fans, what a bad way to lose. and packers going to ot against the lowly bengals was another surprise.

im glad i didnt join one of those nfl survivor leagues.

• panic locked this topic