UnevenEdge

sooooooooooo

Naraku4656

Post very long posts in his honor

i don't  - and i think we can all agree - that i don't  - i don't post that long no matter how you or anyone wants to present it, its an injustice to claim my posts in comparison to every other post on the entirety of the internet are anything but short concise to the point and unlongwinded.

This whole "joke" about me being long winded... i mean - its just - a total misconception about me and the posts I make.

If i posted a message like - this

Hi im luuv

Do you think that'd be interesting? I dont so thats why i post the way i post - which, really, isn't pointlessly long winded or anything

And if you really think about it - what is long winded anyway?

Is that really a thing people are? I'm just not seeing it. What if someone says, i like beans, does that make them long winded because they use 3 words instead of 2? What if it were 4 words? So if you can all calm down and not call me the thing im not I'd really appreciate it

This is getting out of hand.

I am gonna feel like shit if it turns out it was a suicide.......I may have to stop saying that so nonchalantly.

I'm not entirely convinced anything happened to him yet, given the info I've seen.  But in the event that it did I'm comfortable fingering a proximate black suspect.

I'm not entirely convinced anything happened to him yet, given the info I've seen.  But in the event that it did I'm comfortable fingering a proximate black suspect.

I'm not either but the ball is rolling and I'm just done commenting on it until someone shows up with an obit........I mentioned that it was fishy in a FB group and the bleeding hearts didn't take it well that I wasn't ready to stuff him with sawdust and toss him remains in a ravine.  I'll be honest here......I think people kinda WANT this to be true.