UnevenEdge

Doing carpet installation part time now too

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

When are you planning to get a real job?

i have one outfit that cost more than anything everything you own put together.

Yeah I don't get that either.

If buddy was a blue lives matter guy it would make sense, otherwise idk

I have no idea how to explain this to y'all.....I'm not referring to the political side of the Kap deal....Just that he's staying on your radar despite being a subpar addition to any team......Which is Zeni.

I guess this joke is only for me.

I have no idea how to explain this to y'all.....I'm not referring to the political side of the Kap deal....Just that he's staying on your radar despite being a subpar addition to any team......Which is Zeni.

Eh don't worry, scoob will be here in a minute to claim he got it and thought it was hilarious as always.

Well, if you're going that route then I will say that he's the ryan leaf of these boards. Because kaps is at best above average before the 49ers shit on him.

9ers were stupid to draft Smith anyway. Utah vs. Cal, gimmicky scrambler vs. rocket arm, come on now, Smith didn't even like San Fran, he was always talking about how SD was a better city

The niners were in fact stupid to draft Alex Smith, but Harbaugh did turn his career around. But then he turned his back on him and went with Kap instead, and look how well that turned out.  S:

The niners were in fact stupid to draft Alex Smith, but Harbaugh did turn his career around. But then he turned his back on him and went with Kap instead, and look how well that turned out.  S:

For Harbaugh, it was great.  He needed an out anyway.