UnevenEdge

Unevenedge hookups & dating!

Neko

Alright folks!

Had an idea from another thread about finding love from someone you may share an interest with.  Why not look no other than your peers up here?  On the asmb boards many people found love..relationships and even hookups even if for lunch.  Most of us have already known each other for many years.  Give yourself an others a chance.  Post if single.  You may want to write a little about yourself and why you feel like you are ready for whatever you are looking for and what you are looking for in return.

NO board drama

NO personal convos of highly sexual nature (jokes cool)

Be mature

NO posting too much personal info...please use your inbox

Pics are cool.  But nothing to suggestive.

30 years old, white male, lives in mom's basement, unemployed, past history of substance abuse of marijuana, alcohol, cocaine, heroin and opiates , benzos, mental health diagnosis (bipolar), criminal record, likes anime! and video games!

Looking for independent, attractive (preferably japanese) although fuggz is acceptable too, hardworking, single female who likes to experiment with pillows and cruciferous vegetables, your pic gets mine.

30 years old, white male, lives in mom's basement, unemployed, past history of substance abuse of marijuana, alcohol, cocaine, heroin and opiates , benzos, mental health diagnosis (bipolar), criminal record, likes anime! and video games!

Looking for independent, attractive (preferably japanese) although fuggz is acceptable too, hardworking, single female who likes to experiment with pillows and cruciferous vegetables, your pic gets mine.

So waifu kicked you to the curb, eh?  ;D

34 year old unemployed white male living on disability.  390 lbs.  6'8'' tall.  Really small penis.

I have crippling social issues, anger problems, sleep schedule complications, an intense inferiority complex, low self-esteem, a badly warped sense of humor ( jokes about dead babies ), hate of babies, poor hygiene, chronic masturbation at inappropriate times, an anime and video game focused lifestyle, and an extremely poor diet.

Looking for physically fit and attractive manic pixie dream girl.

No fats.

fyi leeks aren't cruciferous vegetables