UnevenEdge

so asmb is died

ghostrek

I'm confused aren't apples and oranges two different things?

Besides it was like one Trump supporter he was just annoying so it seemed like

everybody

the meaning of the saying "apples and oranges" is supposed to be "They may have different names but they're both types of fruit"

Trolls yes. White Supremacists, not really.

Naraku told me in PM that he is a closet White Supremacist and that he portrayed the Bucket, Astro, and Nordic accounts this entire time.  Bucket, Astro, and the Nordic Couple were never real people.  They never existed.

100% gone. Confirmed by Pers.

I have it on good authority that a certain individual hacked into the Admin accounts on the dev boards and deleted the servers, including all the archives going back to 2003.  They then turned their attention to this, Luuv's Ark, and did a denial of service attack on it, crashing the UNEVENEDGE for most of the late afternoon and evening.

Naraku told me in PM that he is a closet White Supremacist and that he portrayed the Bucket, Astro, and Nordic accounts this entire time.  Bucket, Astro, and the Nordic Couple were never real people.  They never existed.

So much salt is bad for your diet, Ben.

Guest The Hound

I have it on good authority that a certain individual hacked into the Admin accounts on the dev boards and deleted the servers, including all the archives going back to 2003.  They then turned their attention to this, Luuv's Ark, and did a denial of service attack on it, crashing the UNEVENEDGE for most of the late afternoon and evening.

can I get whatever drugs you're on?

What irks me the most is that our posts were property of Turner Network. I remember seeing a paragraph in the ToS that stated something about our activity (posts, aliases, among other things) were under management of Turner, hence the reason why the forums had such strict rules.